Chapter 18: KNOWLEDGE THROUGH THE PAST

Forbidden Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun was ordered by Momo, who just returned a few minutes after Tzuyu left, and Taecyeon to wait for Tzuyu by the entrance. Soon, Tzuyu's car entered the estate. She got down with a big smile plastered on her face and even humming an upbeat song. Dahyun rolled her eyes at how love sick Tzuyu is appearing to be.

"Yah, Tzuyu!" Dahyun called. Tzuyu looked up and realized that Dahyun is standing at the entrance. "How long have you been there?" Tzuyu asked and assessed the current situation she's in. "Long enough to see you have that big disgusting smile on your face and hear you hum those upbeat songs," Dahyun spat. It was out of character for her to lose cool but lately she's been frustrated by a lot of stuff.

"Why are you here anyway?" Tzuyu diverted the conversation. "There's a visitor who came to see us but I think you're the one she's really looking for," Dahyun answered. Tzuyu already walked passed her so she followed behind. "Who is she?" Tzuyu asked while playing with the car keys on her fingers. 

"Good evening Tzuyu," a girl suddenly greeted. The lady had a blonde hair, sweet smile, button nose and cat-like eyes. A spark of curiosity hit Tzuyu as soon as she noticed that those cat-like eyes are tinted with the color gray. Tzuyu then looked at the people behind the lady smiling, even Krystal. "Is she?" Tzuyu asked. Taecyeon nodded and it confused Tzuyu.

"I am Kang Seulgi and to answer your curiosity, I am the Oracle."

"But how? The last time we looked for her she wasn't there!" Tzuyu looked at back at Dahyun. Dahyun bowed her head since she can never really provide answers. Seulgi faked a cough to get Tzuyu's attention. "It was never my intention to misguide you but I do believe you were all looking at the wrong place," Seulgi explained. 

"But---"

"Let's have no more arguments Tzuyu. Let's just be happy that at least one powerful person decided to join our side," Krystal scolded her. "I'm really sorry Tzuyu, let's have a new start with the information I'm about to relay to you," Seulgi said. Tzuyu heaved a sign and waved her hands as a signal to let Seulgi speak her mind. 

"A minion of Myoui Yuki had come to my house a few days ago. They warned me about about something dark and terrying to happen. They also said they'd be needing me for it. I usually ignore these threaths but I couldn't anymore not after I've seen it happening in my visions," Seulgi told them leaving behind the part about Irene being the minion. 

"If they need you in it then that means it has something to do with prophecies, they might be completing prophecies," Taecyeon commented. Seulgi agreed to this with a simple nod. "We must look for this prophecies then," Momo decided. "But there are millions of prophecies!" Dahyun groaned.

"Based on my dreams, the prophecy that Yuki is completing involves people with green eyes, red eyes and gold eyes," Seulgi chirped in. "Wait green eyes indicate higher witch and wizards, red eyes indicates vampires and gold eyes indicate werewolves," Krystal said.

"Taec, Krys and Dahyun come with me to my father's library to search for the prophecy that involves those three creatures. Tzuyu, why don't you go bring Seulgi to her room? The one in front of yours," Momo said. She then walked away after telling her orders and the other three followed behind closely. 

"Heard what the V Queen said," Tzuyu bluntly said after facing Seulgi. "V Queen?" Seulgi asked and Tzuyu chuckled at how adorable this bear looks like. "I meant Vampire Queen with that," Tzuyu explained and Suelgi let out a low "oh".

"Let's start with a clean slate shall we? I'm Tzuyu and you probably know everything about me," Tzuyu let her hand out for Seulgi to shake it. "Actually, I do have something that I don't know of you," Seulgi said. 

"W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter