SS 2

Star Syndrome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2

 

“And as a starter, CL-ssi, what’s my name?” he asked.

CL peek on a name sign on the table, but that bastard cover it with his body.

He must knew I’d cheat. She thought.

“You don’t know?” he asked.

CL smirked, “I can even spell it.” She said.

“Really?”

She nodded.

“Go ahead.” He said.

“I-d-o-n-t-c-a-r-e.”

 

 

 

Jiyong smiled.

“I like you.” He said.

“Who doesn’t.” she replied.

“Many people don’t, that’s why you’re here.” He continued.

CL paused.

There’s knock on his door and the petite girl came in.

“Jiyong-ssi, Daesung-ssi is here.” She said.

After being very successful, Jiyong is not handle clients by himself anymore, he got team that work under his supervision to handle clients, and for CL, he was preparing one of his best operate.

“Dara-ssi, I changed my mind, I’ll hem this suit.” He said, hem the suit is the phrase they use to say that they would ‘handle the client’. He loves challenge and this girl is a new challenge he’s waiting for.

Dara seems surprised, it’s the first time after few years he’ll go down by himself.

“Oh, okay, sir.” She said.

Jiyong turned to CL.

“So, where are we? Any question for me, CL-ssi?”

“Yes, did you say that you sew your own suit? Wow… I should say you got some serious talent there.”

 

+

 

Jiyong sat across CL.

“So, CL-ssi, you’re younger than me, can I drop the formalities in you?”

“As you wish.” She said.

“Chaerin?”

She glare at him.

“You don’t like me calling you Chaerin?” he asked.

“Its okay.” She said.

“Great.”

“You want me to call you… oppa?” she said coldly.

He laughs, “No, thanks.”

CL stops, no one refuse it before.

“Chaerin, do you have boyfriend?” he asked.

“If you’re thinking of dating me, you’re just wasting your time.”

Jiyong laughs again, “Listen, during this program, I will be calling you and texting you a lot, probably following you around, so I’m asking to make sure nobody gets any misunderstanding later.”

CL blushed.

“I have a partner.” She said.

“Okay, so there’s a boyfriend, can you help me explain this whole thing to him.”

“He’s a lover not a boyfriend, Geez, its 2016 and you’re talking about boyfriend girlfriend thing, what are we? A high schooler?”

Jiyong paused, “oh a lover, okay, you mean boy?”

“What the heck?” she said. “He’s like a partner!”

“Okay, whatever you said, Chae.” Jiyong write down something. “and… what time do you wake up?”

“Depends on my schedule.”

“What time are you sleeping?”

“Depends on my schedule, Oh my God, were you really working with public figures before? We don’t have such an exact time to sleep. Duh!?”

Jiyong smiled, “Right…”

 

They had interview for one more hour with all sarcastic answers from CL.

“So, I’ll see you again very soon and I hope for your cooperation.” He said.

“Sure.” CL said while walking towards the door.

“Chaerin, I wasn’t finish talking, so, please stay here and watch if I will ask for handshake or not, and before leaving the room make sure you bowed and say something nice.” He said.

CL stops and turned around.

“That’s the first lesson.” He said.

 

+

 

“Ohh I hate that Kwon Jiyong.” She said.

Xin grinned, he kind of like that guy because from what she told him, he seems cold and can handle CL.

“I’m surprised when I saw him earlier, he’s very young and attractive.”

“Attractive? He’s sooo boring, mean and cold.”

“I saw him smiling while talking and he’s very polite.” Xin said.

“He’s like mannequin, you know, he’s stiff, I’m afraid that if he bump himself to a wall he won’t bruise but broken into pieces.” She sarcastically laughs.

Xin follow her outside the building, YG left first because other schedule. Outside she saw some people are pointing at her and unlike the usual where they will ask for pictures, today they seems a bit cold.

 

CL sighed, its actually hurting her to know some people are hating her but she take it as the price she should pay for being so famous.

People do have haters, right?

Xin decided she could rest at home today, as tomorrow she will have some schedule. He dropped her in her apartment and leave not long after.

CL sat on her comfy couch in her living room. She took her phone, no message, of course, J-scott is very busy especially during this months, he’d prepare for the fashion week. Soojoo also not around, she’s busy doing many auditions also for fashion week. Moreover, both of them are not living in Seoul.

And someone she called her partner. Lee Soo Hyuk, Seoul TOP model, walk for several international brand also. People knew he and CL had a thing but they never really came up with what’s going on between them, like she said before he’s not a boyfriend and maybe Jiyong was right, he’s a boy, but CL kind of loves him.

 

+

 

Several days later, CL feel sunrays go through her window, she stretched herself and touched a firm hand beside her. She smiled and snug into the owner of the arm.

“Morning, babe.” She whispers.

“Hmm.” Soo Hyuk, the owner of that firm arm replied in his sleep.

Suddenly there’s a loud knock in her bedroom door.

“What the …” Soo Hyuk groans.

“Who the is that? Xin oppa would never do that.”

“Chaerin wake up!!” a voice called her while knocking on her door.

CL took Soo Hyuk Tshirt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter