SS 6

Star Syndrome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6.

 

“Yes, make sure Daesung knew that he’s ‘suit’ make another trouble at school.” Jiyong talked on the phone while walking inside his office. He’s not going to YG building and its been the third day he worked from his own company.

Jiyong startled to see CL sat on the couch in his office room.

“I’ll call you again later.” He said then hang up the phone. “Chaerin, what are you doing here?”

“Oh, hi.” She lift her head. “How are you, Jiyong-ssi?”

“I’m great, thanks for asking.”

“Oh… great then.” She smiled.

Jiyong sat in front of her, “So, what’s up?”

Chaerin suddenly laugh, “what’s up? The stiff Jiyong said what’s up??”

Jiyong scoffed.

“Sorry… sorry…” she clears .

“I’m serious, Chaerin, what brings you here?”

“I just miss you.” She said it lightly while busy checking up her reflection on her cellphone screen.

Jiyong paused, “stop joking.”

“What? You never joked??”

“Not funny.” He said while rising up and walked towards his desk.

“Why are you working from here?” she asked while following Jiyong to his desk.

Jiyong sat on his chair and CL also sitting across the table.

“Why not? This is my office.”

“But you said you need to work near you ‘suit’ which is me.”

“Why are you so clingy?”

CL smiled, “I am not…”

“Do you know that your smile was creepy?”

CL laughs, “Anyway, the room there is became dull without you. Because the three of us; you, me and Xin oppa are now like a squad.”

Jiyong flinched, “No freakin’ way.”

“You don’t wanna be in same squad with me? Are you stupid or what?”

“Listen, Chaerin, just because I made a surprise for you during your birthday, it doesn’t mean we’re friends, ok?”

CL pause but then smiling, “Oh…”

Jiyong sighed, he saw disapoinment in her eyes, “No, I mean, you know… we… you, me and Xin are partner. Co worker. Okay?”

“Yeah… okay.”

“Chae-ssi… are you mad?”

“No,” she said, “Really, I just thought I finally made some friends…”

Jiyong exhaled, “Look…”

“Hey, I think I should go back to the company.” She immediately stepped out from his room.

Jiyong scoffed and frustratingly lean his back to the chair. He couldn’t understand why he became cold towards her. Is it because I heard her converstation with Soo Hyuk? But it has nothing to do with me. He thought.

Suddenly he heard knock on the door.

“Yes?”

Dara came in.

“Sir, there’s a gift from CL-ssi, she left it on my desk.”

“Huh?”

“I also don’t understand why she gave it to me when she was here talking to you.” Dara said.

“Oh, thank you Dara-ssi.” He took an envelope from Dara and open it.

Two tickets of Cirque du Soleil show in Seoul. He reads the card.

 

‘For you and Dara-ssi. Enjoy the date! Fighting! –from your friend-‘

 

He paused while looking at her writings.

“This girl is really…”

“Is everything okay, sir?” Dara asked, Jiyong forget that Dara is still there.

“Uh… yes,” he replied.

“Ok, then, I’ll get going…”

“Dara-ssi.” He called her.

“Yes?” she turned around.

“Do you like watching circus?”

“Circus?”

Jiyong nodded.

“Uhm… I don’t really into those things… so…”

“Oh okay then.”

Dara seems confuse but then she just nod and leave the room.

 

+

 

Xin was at the YG lobby when he saw Jiyong walked in.

“Jiyong-ssi, long time no see.”

“Oh so you missed me too?” he asked.

“Me? I didn’t say so…” he scratched his nose.

“Because several days a go Chaerin came to my office and ranting about how dull is her studio without me.”

Xin seems confuse, “oh…”

“Well, anyway, I need some new schedule from Chaerin, can you update this one?” he opens his bag and took his ipad. Accidentally Xin saw the tickets Chaerin gave him.

“Oh you have that ticket?”

“What ticket?”

“Cirque du Soleil.”

“Oh yes… this…” Jiyong paused, “You want this?”

“No, I don’t like that kind of show but Chaerin really like it, she was waiting for them to have show in Seoul, but yesterday she said she gave away her ticket to someone. I really don’t know who it is, but I think its Soo Hyuk, you know, she only did a big sacrifice for that guy. But she has two tickets… why do you think she’d give all of them to Soo Hyuk? Hmm that one I don’t understand.” He mumbled.

“Xin-ssi…”

“So if you don’t want that tickets, I suggest you to give it to Chaerin.”

Jiyong paused, “well… good idea.” He smiled.

 

Jiyong get into Chaerin studio and saw her doing her hair and make up.

“Hi, Chaerin.” He said.

“Oh hi… you got my present to you?”

“You’re not mad anymore?” he asked.

“Me?” CL asked back, “I never mad at you.”

“Oh okay…”

“Sooo… have you asked her out to see the show with you?”

Jiyong didn’t say anything for a while, he was confused of Chaerin’s behavior, she has an unpredictable mind.

“Well…” he said, “I’m about to.”

The make up artist gave her the final touch then after she seems satisfied, she left Chaerin and Jiyong.

“So, you haven’t asked?” she turned to see Jiyong, “but the show is tomorro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter