SS 5

Star Syndrome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5

 

Jiyong should took several deep breath to calm his heart. CL feel asleep in his hug and he carefully lift her to the bedroom.

He sat on the couch in her living room before left her house, thinking. Jiyong was in relationship several times before, and she was right, all her girlfriend coming from a professional world like him, they will have a mature conversation and mature relationship, there’s no casual relationship like sleeping with each other without any string attached.

“See? This is what you get from a casual relationship. You feel like you have no rights to be mad and you don’t have any responsibilities to make each other happy.” He murmured while looking at the mess in her apartment.

He’s checking his phone at saw that it was already 3 am. He sighed and checking the email and some messages when he started to fall asleep.

 

“Jiyong-ssi…” someone shook his shoulder.

He opens his eyes slowly.

“Xin? How you get into my—“ then he gasped, “oh my!” he immediately sat.

Right. He was falling asleep at CL’s couch.

“Are you okay?” he said.

“Y-yes, yes I’m okay.”

Xin nodded and proceed to wake CL.

“Xin, i-I guess I have to g home now, i—“

“I bring enough food for breakfast, just stay and have breakfast first.” He said.

“But uh…” he look around and the floor is already clean, “Who cleaned the glasses?”

“I did, Jiyong-ssi.” Xin smiled.

“So you’re already here since…?”

“Around one hour a go, its not much to clean anyway… and I wasn’t able to sleep last night after you called.”

CL walked out here bedroom while stretching.

Suddenly Jiyong feel his heart bumping for no reason.

CL startled to see him. “Oh Jiyong-ssi.”

“Hi, uh, sorry I fell asleep here.” He pointed at the couch.

She nodded, “thanks for… this.” She showed the bandaged wound.

“You’re welcome.”

“Breakfast’s ready.” Xin said.

They gathered at the dining table. CL couldn’t help but stare at Jiyong, she never saw him like this. Jiyong is always neat, calm and collected. But now he was in his plain black t-shirt, training pants and his hair is messy. Somehow he look so hot.

Get yourself together, Chaerin… She scolded herself.

 

“So… drinking alcohol when you have beauty shot on the next day, huh? Smart moves, Chaerin… smart.” Xin sighed while ate his sandwhich.

CL ate her oats and fruits while pouting, “Don’t blame me…” she murmured.

“Aishh! What should I do.” He look at Chaerin’s face.

“Is the bloat really visible? I think my jaw line is still perfect…” she said again.

Jiyong bite his sandwhich while listening to them, he look at Chaerin’s jaw as she mentioned it.

Her jaw is line is soft and feminine, her gaze down to her neck and to her exposed collar bone.

“What do you think, Jiyong-ssi?” she suddenly asked.

And he choked and coughing.

“Omo! Are you okay?” Xin gave him a glass of water while Jiyong is coughing.

“Jiyong-ssi.” She said.

“Hm?” he said while drink the water.

“Why don’t you dress like this when working?” she pointing at him.

“Are you out of your mind, Chaerin-ssi?” he continue eating.

Chaerin sighed, “I don’t know why these two men in my house is so grumpy.”

Xin was busy with his cellphone suddenly showed them what he got. “Look at this!” he said.

He showed CL and Jiyong an article.

“What’s that?” CL asked.

“A beauty article of how to reduce puffy face.” Xin read it. “There’s a step-by-step facial massage to reduce the bloating.”

CL confuse while Jiyong seems doesn’t care.

“Okay, after we finish eating, let’s try this!” Xin said.

 

CL lay on her back in the couch while Xin is sitting on the floor next to her, he’s busy reading the article.

“Prepare some olive oil…” he rose and walked to the kitchen. “olive oil… gotcha.” Then he back to the couch.

Jiyong is watching them.

Idiots. He thought while smirking.

Suddenly Xin called him, “Jiyong-ssi. Would you please help me?”

“Huh?”

“So, in my grandma funeral, I burned one of my finger while praying with myrrh, so its kinda hard for me to massaging her face… would you mind?”

Jiyong groans. “Why me?”

“Because there’s only you and me.” Xin grinned.

Jiyong position himself sitting above her head.

“Tell me what should I do?” Jiyong asked.

“First, apply the oil all over her face…” Xin read the instruction.

Jiyong took the oil and pour it a bit in his palms. He touched her face skin and he feels the softness.

“And then put your thumb under her eyes… and press it slowly, move from the inner eye to the outer part… gently.”

Jiyong did what he said.

“Tap the cheek bone several times.”

Jiyong tapped her cheek and he saw how dewy it is.

“Now, with your two fingers, starts from the chin and gradually work your way to the each ear.”

Jiyong put his finger on her chin and tracing her jawline towards her ears.

“Mhmm…” CL unknowingly moan.

Jiyong found himself gulped.

“Great… then…”

“I’m done.” He said.

“But Jiyong-ssi…” Xin protested.

“I need to go h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter