SS 3

Star Syndrome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3.

 

What should I do? Jiyong said I should play it cool, no texts, no phonecall, no meetings with Soo Hyuk till he asked for it. Will it really work?

 

CL get into her room in her company building, there she saw Jiyong talking on the phone.

She scans him from top to toe, as usual, with his suit on, neat hair and intense face.

“Yes Dara, just sent Daesung to go to that meeting, I already gave him all the documents he needs. Yes, yes, she’s a daughter of a rich family, she just misbehave… Daesung knows what to do…” Jiyong look at CL who just get in. “I’ll call you again later.”

CL threw herself on the couch and took the TV remote.

“How are you?” Jiyong asked.

“Huh?”

“I’m asking, how are you??”

“Good.” She continues changing the TV channel.

Jiyong shakes his head, “Chae-ssi, you should ask me back.”

“Ask what?”

CL turned to see him and he look back at her like she’s some kind of freak.

“Oh, how are you, JIyong-ssi??”

“I’m good, thanks for asking.” He smiled.

She nodded.

“Another basic thing, Chae, greet people, ask people how they are, say sorry, please and thank you.” He continues, “That is so basic, how can you forget about such thing?”

CL scoffed and took her phone.

“No phone while someone’s talking.”

She threw her phone, “nobody’s looking for me anyway. I think my phone is broken.” She mumbled.

“Oh Soo Hyuk hasn’t call you yet?” he sat beside CL.

“Yes, and its been three days. Your suggestion’s ! Happy now??”

“Its already three days? Then he’ll call you today, trust me.” He said.

“How can you be so sure?”

He just smile.

Suddenly Xin came bringing some foods for lunch and her schedule.

“Do I have anything to do today?” she asked.

“Yes, one meeting for new album, tomorrow you have one photoshot in the morning and invitation for a party at night,.” He said, while preparing her food.

“Thank you, oppa…” she said.

Xin paused, he looking at CL, “You say what?”

“I said thank you!!” she glance at Jiyong. He’s laughing.

Xin also laughing, “Wow… wow!”

Suddenly CL’s phone rang and there’s Soo Hyuk’s name in the screen. CL shrieking while showing it too Jiyong.

Jiyong just scoffing between his laugh.

“Hey.” she pick up after several ring tones. “…I’m at the company…” she’s peeking at Jiyong.

Jiyong took a pen and paper, he wrote: answer casually.

“Plan to see you? Of course I have…” she said to Soo Hyuk in the other line. “The party tomorrow?”

Jiyong wrote again in the paper: say you can’t go with him.

CL furrowed her eyebrow.

“just say it!” Jiyong whisper.

“I can’t go with you… I have… I have schedule.” She said. “Yes, sure… we’ll meet there…”

JIyong raised his thumb.

“Meet me tonight?” she repeat the question again.

Jiyong shaked his head and say ‘no.’

“I can’t babe… yes, I’m sorry, I have meeting for album and I think it’d be long… I know, I miss you too… okay, see you tomorrow. Bye…”

She hung up.

“Why can’t I go with him??” she countered.

“The more you push him away, the more he’ll come to you. Trust me.” Jiyong said.

“You look like a relationship expert.” Xin said while giving him his food.

“Thank you, Xin… for the food, and the compliment, but I’m not romantically expert, I just know the basic thing of human behavior, and man like Lee Soo Hyuk who got the complete package to have any woman he wants, its surely be more thrilling if there’s a girl who rejects him.”

“Don’t you think he’ll runaway?” CL asked.

“He won’t because even a man like Soo Hyuk know, a woman like you is worth the sacrifice.”

CL didn’t know why but Jiyong’s word made her blood rush in an unusual flow.

 

+

 

The next day.

“Oppa, where are you? Aren’t the stiff rock said we can’t be late for any occasion?” CL talking to Xin on the phone. She’s already ready for the party yet Xin hasn’t arrived to pick her up.

“stiff rock?”

“Jiyong-ssi.”

“Ohh… Jiyong-ssi didn’t tell you?”

“What?”

“I gotta go to Daegu because my grandma is sick, I told him when you had your photoshot this morning and he said I can go, he’ll pick you up tonight because he also got the invitation to that party.”

“Who is he giving you permission to go? You should told me instead of him! He’s not your boss!”

“I already tell my boss, Chae, YG gave me his permission.” Xin said.

CL sighed, “Next time make sure I know.”

“I’m so sorry, Chae, I thought Jiyong-ssi told you.”

“No he didn’t. That guy is always doing something based on his preference, how can a guy be so bossy like that? I mean look at him, I don’t think he’s ever been in any relationship yet he gave me those relationship advice and worse is I followed it. Oh so dumb… I hate him.” She mumbled.

Suddenly she heard a car getting into her lawn.

“I think I heard a car coming.” She continues, “yeah I think its Kwon Jiyong, gotta go oppa.”

“Yeah, have fun.”

She paused, “Xin oppa.”

“Yes?”

“I hope your grandma will recover soon.” Then she hung up the phone.

Xin paused then smile, she slowly changed. He thought.

 

Ding Dong.

CL grab her purse and walking fast towards the door. She open it and just as she predicted, she found Jiyong.

“You should told me that Xin go to Daegu.” She burts.

“Good evening to you too, Chae-ssi.”

“Oh whatever, let’s go. We’re late.”

Jiyong scoffed, but he couldn’t help but admire her look. They are invited to a jewelry brand launching and she wears a beautiful embroidered dress that shows her curve enough.

“Aren’t you cold?” Jiyong asked when he saw the dress is backless.

“If I do, you can give me your jacket. That’s what gentlemen should do, right?”

Jiyong laughs, “I think so.”

He open the car door for her.

“Nice car.” She said while looking at his luxurious Mercedes.

“Thank you.”

 

+

 

They’re walking on the red carpet separately, of c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter