SS 10

Star Syndrome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

10.

 

 

 

Jiyong stunned looking at the live conference on the TV.

“Sir…” Dara appear beside him.

“Did she just…”

“Yes, sir.”

“Why she—“

Dara didn’t answer.

“Dara-ssi, why did she said that?”

“Maybe… maybe she decided to show some gratitude.”

“But she suppose not do that! Its not something she should express, I mean, its could affect her career.”

“Maybe she doesn’t mind…”

“How is that possible!” Jiyong sighed. “She’s so stubborn!!”

“Or maybe… she did that for you…”

Jiyong turned to her, “What do you mean?”

Dara clears , “Well, I just think that… that… she likes you.”

 

+

 

“What was that?” YG yelled.

She knows this will happen, she already predicted this.

“How can you said to the world that you followed an attitude program?”

CL sighed, “I think its not something bad.”

“Lee Chaerin!! No one wants to have an idol with bad attitude.”

“Sir!” CL shout, “Without telling them, I bet half of my fans know how bad is my attitude, I’m rude, cold and arrogant, everyone knows that, and finding out i’m following that program might could help me gaining their empathy.”

“that’s not how it works.”

“What if it is?”

YG glare at her, “Would you stop giving me hard time?”

“Fine! If my statement before giving you hard time later, I’d resign from this company.”

 

+

 

Several days later.

Chaerin ran into Jiyong infront of YG.

“Hello Jiyong-ssi.” Xin bowed.

He also bowed and quickly walks away, but CL grabbed his wrist.

“Jiyong-ssi.” She said.

Jiyong tried to release her wrist. He saw hurt in her eyes and it hurt him too, but he was aware that many of her fans are in front of the building and probably see them.

“I want to talk.”

“Later, okay, Chae-ssi?” Jiyong said.

CL taken a back cause he talk to her in a formal way.

“I kind of in hurry right now…” he continue and left her.

 

Jiyong knew what he just did to Chaerin is probably rude and make her hurt, but he needs to protect her, her career, himself and also his career. It probably good to have testimonials from A-list star like CL, but he knew where this is going, people will starts talking about them and its not good for his career to be suspecting having a more than just professional relationship with his client.

 

+

 

“Is that a bad thing, oppa?” CL sighed while thinking of what happened during the past weeks.

Xin bought her a frozen yogurt with bunch of fruits and they’re eating inside the van while waiting for a photoshot.

“Which one?”

“You know which one… me telling everyone that I have a self improvement program.”

“Well, me personally think its not a problem, but YG is not fully wrong, he knows what kind of your fans are… he surely knows their way of thinking too, some of them might immature and will start thinking that you have some kind of mental problem.”

CL laughs, “How can enroll in a self improvement program means that I have a mental problem??”

Xin shrugged then he show her some pictures on an article. “Look at this, lately fans and some gossip magazine collect many amateur pictures of you and Jiyong-ssi together.”

CL look at the pictures of them at an auction event and another picture of CL and him arriving at Cirque du Soleil, they came separately but both are seen entering the VIP section and they made assumptions.

“Remember when you met him in front Yg building?” Xin asked.

She nodded and Xin show her another pictures in his cellphone, picture of her touched his hand.

“Those are problems. I bet people start to think you’re dating him.”

“Why??”

“Because no one will go to a party and circus date with her mentor.”

“But that wasn’t a date!”

“How would they know? They will think whatever they want.” Xin said

CL stab on strawberries in her cup, “I just want to show my gratitude towards him…”

Xin peek on her, “no… Chae I know you just seeking for his attention.”

She blushed, “Am I that bold??”

Xin scoffed.

“I know we’re not meant to be…” she murmured.

“I just think you took a wrong move.”

“Which move?”

“Well, when he knew you’re talking about him in front of national TVs, I think its harder for you to get together, cause now everyone—especially your fans—will starts aware about K+, and you won’t be able to have an undercover move if you want to get closer to him, people will starts relates both of you.”

CL didn’t think about it, surely she doesn’t want people to give him hard time.

“I get what you mean.” She said.

“Yeah, when people find out who he is, the haters will started to, you know…”

“Bully him…” she mumbled.

Xin turn to frowning CL, “Hey don’t be sad, its just a prediction.”

 

+

 

Jiyong throwing away his cellphone.

“Hyung, you okay?” Daesung saw it when entering his room.

“Hmm.” He shortly answer.

Daesung took his phone, “This thing did nothing wrong… don’t throw it like that, it would be sad.” He mumbles.

Jiyong drown his head to his palms.

“What’s wrong?” Daesung sat across him.

“CL—“ he said.

“OMG! I know!” Daesung cut him, “She told the whole nation that she had an attitude problem.”

“No, Dae, she just said thanks to us…”

“Well, it means that she follows our program, which also means that she has an attitude problem.”

Jiyong glare at him, “You know K+ is not some kind of rehab, and you make misbehave people sound like a crazy people or a junkie. Dae, K+ is an institute to help people improve their self.”

“Oh yes, I’m sorry, hyung.” He bowed.

He took his cellphone then sighed.

“But I think it’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter