SS 1

Star Syndrome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Name : CL

Occupation: Korea’s no.1 star.

Special note: her attitude is the worst.

 

Name: Kwon Jiyong

Occupation: CEO of Korea’s no.1 self-improvement and image building company for public figures.

Special note: stiff as rock.

 

 

1

 

Thousands camera flash shines on her face.

“CL look here!!!” a reporter yelled. The other doesn’t want to lose their opportunity, they also calling her.

Among many celebrities who walks on this award’s red carpet, CL got the most attention from the media.

When she stepped out from her van, fans are screaming. She put a wide smile and waving at them.

“Unni, you’re so pretty!!”

“Chaerin-ssi, you’re the beessttt!!!”

“AAARGH… she’s so pretty!!”

she posed at the wall of fame and sometimes slips a kiss or a love sign to the fans.

“I love you.” She soundlessly said to the fans and winked.

 

She walked towards the MCs who obviously waiting to talk toher.

“Here we go, the biggest star of K-wave is here.” One male MC said.

“She litterally brings Korea into international.” The female MC added.

“How are you, Cl-ssi?” the male MC asked.

“I’m so happy and healthy.” She replied.

“As the well-known fashion icon, tell us about your concept tonight.” The female MC referring to her style.

CL touched her elegant Versace fur coat on top of a mini YSL customized dress she wore. She looks dashing.

“Oh my concept is to look good when receiving the award.” She chuckles, “I’m kidding…”

“Oooww… how many awards you think you’ll bring home tonight?”

“As mush as I deserves…” she smiled again.

“Oh so lovely, whatta lovely answer.” The male MC said.

While CL saw from the corner of her eyes, the female MC scoffed.

“Thank you CL-ssi, see you inside.” He continues.

CL smile and bowed politely but she manage to give the female MC one cold glare.

Tsk! How can she scoffing at me? She thoughts.

 

+

 

One week later.

Xin slam an envelope on the table
“You can't do this to me everyday, Chae” he said.
“Huh?” Chaerin who is sitting on her huge make up desk trying her new lipsticks is startled.
“Why don't you gimme a break? Just a little break?”
“What agaaaainn??” she sighed.
“Mocking another idol? Tweeting with provocative words?” Xin showed her what he’s talking about.
Chaerin Lee or known as CL peek on the envelope 'lawsuit registration'
“Who did that?” she asked. 
“Who did you insult?” Xin asked back.
“Oh c'mon that could be anyone.” She rolled her eyes.
Xin shove his phone to Chaerin’s face. “Tweeting: she sew herself a fur coat to look like me, stay on my tail follower. After Hyuna clearly wearing fur coat on the award stage yesterday, you think people won't think about her?”
Chaerin laughing, “Oh only her wearing fur beside me?”
“Unless if you talk about the bear mascot, Chae.” Xin sighed.
“Not my fault she always copying me.” She shrugged.
“Then try to be proud of that, don't insult her.”
Chaerin looking at the lawsuit envelope. “She sue me for that? .”
“You're being first.”
“Why you never on my side, oppa??” she whined.
“Me??? Tell me about it.” Xin raised his voice. “I could quit this job years a go after you give me first headache” he sigh, “Chae, can’t you give me one night in peace? Let me have my normal life.. Look at me, I'm older than you and i never dating after being your manager.. And its been almost 4 years.”
“Really?” she chuckles,  “Oh me too, wanna date me?”
“I'd rather die.” He replied shortly.

CL singer, songwriter, actress, great dancer, beauty icon and y goddes. Perfect is her middle name but despite all of that she's one of the most hated celebrity among celebrities because of her attitude. She's rude.
From the outside, she has millions fans who will stand for her no matter what, that's why producer will keep cast her in every chance they have. In the other side, she’s also celebrity with most hater, also, for other celebrities and people who work with celebrities, CL is hell.

 

+

 

Today she has an interview in a radio station owned by a big TV station.

“Don’t ask about the tweet.” Xin warned the broadcaster.

“Why?” one of them ask.

“Please, just don’t… its sensitive and we tried to avoid it.”

They nodded but busy with they’re script, Xin afraid they don’t really pay attention.

And he was right.

 

“Okaaay… so, now we’re talking about the album. When is the new album will release?” they asked.

“I’m working on it and its almost finished, the date will announce later. Just keep following my updates.”

“We love your updates, CL-ssi.” One of them laughing.

“Escpecially the last one.” The other also laughing.

Xin palm-face his face. “, I’ve warned them!!”

“Oh really?? Which one?” CL asked back pretending to laugh.

The broadcaster thought they can joking around with her, but Xin warned them not for nothing.

“Your last tweet, is that new lyric of your song? Very on point and cool. A bit harsh though… but cool!”

CL paused, “Oh.” She replied shortly.

An awkward atmosphere appear.

“So…” one broadcaster tried to save the mood, “Lets listen to a really good song.”

They turn off the mic and take off the headphone while the song is playing.

“Oppa.” CL called Xin.

Xin sighed, “Hyung…” he said to the broadcaster. “I’m asking you not to talk about the tweet… it’s a sensitive issue now, and there are fanwar out there so we tried to keep it calm.”

“Yah. Not our fault. If you don’t want to have fanwar then don’t do something harsh like that.”

“Oh come on, I already asked you not to talk about it. That’s the matter.” Xin groans.

“Yeah, but it slips just like that because we lack of subject, CL is not very cooperative in the interview.” They said.

“Oppa,” CL came, “I’m not gonna continue this interview. They don’t even listen to our rules, so why we’re staying? Let’s go.”

“Yah, CL-ssi, you can’t just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter