Chapter 4

Into You

It had been two months, and things were finally back to normal. Seungcheol and Jeonghan were finally back to their previous level of friendship. In fact, Seungcheol no longer felt anything other than brotherly love towards the singer. They joked around, stealing each other's spots and rough-housing. Seungcheol had finally broken out of his slump, and was glad that their freindship was back on track.

As he thought this, Seungcheol was curled on the couch reading. Minghao had just gotten back from visiting his mother in China, and was curled on the other half of the couch sleeping, his hand dangling off the side and resting lightly on Jun's shoulder as he slept on the floor. 

Just then, Jeonghan came in looking at his phone in concern. Seungcheol watched as the younger tapped his fingers against the countertop. 

"What's up?" he called softly. 

Jeonghan's head shot up, his brown eyes alight with surprise. "Hey," he replied. He didn't say anything else after that, so Seungcheol went back to his book. 

"Have you seen Jisoo?" Jeonghan blurted out. 

Seungcheol looked up. "Is he not in his room?" 

"No, he's not here. I already checked all the rooms, but he's gone." Jeonghan looked more worried than Seungcheol had seen him in long time. He stood up and walked over to his friend. 

"Calm down, he's probably just out for a walk," Seungcheol soothed him. Jeonghan took a deep breath and tied his hair up in a small bun. 

"Maybe, but he would've answered his phone, At least, he would answer me." Jeonghan looked down at his phone again. Seungcheol thought about what the singer had said for a second, then shook it off. He couldn't think about that, not while Jeonghan was this worried. 

"How about we go out and look, 'kay?" Seungcheol suggested,rubbing his friend's back. Jeonghan took another deep breath, then nodded. 

"Yeah." 

Seungcheol nodded back. "Okay." He looked at Jeonghan. "I'll grab my phone, and then we can go." The brunet nodded, his fingers tight on his phone. 

Seunghceol hurried into the hip-hop room and grabbed his phone from his bed. 

"Yo." He stopped at the voice. 

"Hey Hansol."

The rapper raised an eyebrow from where he lay on the floor typing lyrics. 

"You seem to be in a hurry," he observed. 

"Yeah, I'm going with Jeonghan to look for Jisoo." 

Hansol blinked. "Jisoo? Why?" 

"Apparently, he's gone, and Jeonghan's worried," Seungcheol told him. Hansol nodded.

"Okay, be safe." The rapper went back to his laptop. Seungcheol ducked out of the room and went back to the kitchen. Jeonghan was hopping from foot to foot, and apparently had found the time to change. The brunet was now wearing black jeans and a white sweatshirt, instead of the sweats and tee had had been wearing before. 

Seunghceol just looked at him. "Okay. Let's go." He started walking towards the door, but a hand on his wrist stopped him. 

"We need a way to get around," Jeonghan told him. It took Seungcheol a minute to realize what the singer ment. 

"You don't mean..." He trailed off, hoping he was wrong, but Jeonghan nodded. 

"I'll get Jihoon." 

 

 

In a matter of five minutes, Jeonghan was standing outiside of their building, his hands in his pockets, his bangs whipping around his face, and Seungcheol and Jihoon beside him. As they waited, Jeonghan let his thoughts trail off. He was worried about Jisoo. They'd gotten extremely close over the past two months, and when he couldn't find his friend, he'd started to freak out. Jisoo hadn't replied to any of his texts, and Jeonghan didn't know what to do. 

And of course, desperate times, call for desperate measures. 

It started with a soft humming, that soon grew to a roar. Jeonghan resisted the urge to cover his ears. 

Just then, it appeared. A bright purple motorcycle come flying into view and screeched to a halt in front of them. 

But the roaring didn't stop. Confused, Jeonghan looked in the direction the first rider had come from and saw a shiny blue motorcylce break through the cars with driving as reckless as the first's. The biker pulled to a stop next to the purple bike and tore off his helmet. 

"Sup." 

Jeonghan gave the rider a weird look. He'd never seen him before, but he was pretty good looking, and bore a close resemblance to a certain red-haired, blue-eyed beauty that drove like a nut. 

"Hey, boys."

Jeonghan's attention was drawn back to the firsr rider as she pulled off her helmet. Her hair was now a glossy black and was pulled into a ponytail on the back of her head, and her previous white clothes were replaced with a leather jacket, black shorts, combat boots, and dark thick eye makeup, but the blue eyes were still the same. 

"Ming," Jihoon greeted. "Who's that?" The singer asked and pointed at the guy. 

She looed at him in surprise. "You mean you don't remeber?"

Jihoon squinted at the other rider. Slowly, realization dawned in his gaze. "You don't mean...Minsook?"

The guy grinned. "Hey Jihoonie." 

Jeonghan nudged his friend. "Umm..." Jihoon pulled himslef out of his trance and gave himself a little shake.

"This is Ming's twin brother, Minsook. Minsook, these are my friends, Jeonghan and Seungcheol." 

Minsook grinned slyly at Jeonghan. "Nice to meet you." 

Jeonghan shuddered internally. He decided that the only twin he would deal with was Ming. He did not favor meeting Minsook ever again. 

"Thanks for the motorcycles, Ming. I trust you two can walk home?" Jihoon looked at the young girl. 

"Yeah fine. But you know..." 

"Yeah yeah, I'll pay you back." Jihoon sighed. "Now scoot." Ming slid off the motorcycle and handed Jihoon the helmet. Minsook grinned at Jeonghan and headed towards him, a sly look in his eyes. The man held out the helmet towards him, but then Seunghceol was infront of him, blocking Minsook's way. 

"Thank you. You can leave now." Jeonghan looked over Seungcheol's shoulder and saw Minsook glare at the rapper. Then he turned and began to stalk back the way he came. 

"Sorry about that," Ming told them. "When Minsook sees something he likes, he goes for it." The young girl cast a sympathetic look at Jeonghan, then turned to Jihoon. "You'd better pay me back," she told him, then smiled. "Be careful." Ming turned to walk away, but paused. "Oh, and try not to scratch the bikes." And just like that, she was gone. 

Jeonghan shuddered. "I have come to the conclusion that while Ming is a nut, Minsook is a creep."

Seungcheol turned to face him. "I saw the way he was looking at you, and it was..." Seungcheol shivered and gagged. 

Jeonghan shook his head. 

"Minsook wasn't around much when Ming and I were kids. Their parents were divorced, and Minsook spent most of his time with their mom, so I don't know him as well." Jihoon walked over and looked up at Jeonghan. "Sorry about that." 

Jeonghan gave him a half smile. "It's not your fault." Then he remembered the real reason they were standing outside their building with motorcycles. "We gotta go find Jisoo!" He practically yelled. 

Seingcheol nodded and held out the helmet to him. Jeonghan shied away from it. 

"Come on, i dont want you to get hurt," Seunghcheol siad looking at him. 

"That's so like you. Always looking out for us," Jeonghan said with a smile. Suddenly, he ws transported  back two months to a night, a night where he thought he was going crazy, a night where he had said the same thing to the same person. A night, where he had almost kissed that person. 

He grabbed the helmet and looked away. There was a moment of silence before Seungcheol replied with, "I'm the oldest. It's like my job." Before Jeonghan could reply, he said "Now come on."

 He glancd at the rapper as Seungcheol walked over to the blue bike and swung his leg over. Jihoon had already climbed onto the purple one and was waiting for them. Jeonghan pulled the helmet on and walked over to the blue bike. 

"Just climb on," Seunghceol told him, so he did. He swung his leg over just like his friend and sat there, not sure what to do. 

"If I were you," Jihoon called, "I would hold on. These things go fast." Jeonghan glanced at him, but hesitated. 

"Come on, Jeonghannie. We gotta get going," Seungcheol mumured. He noded and wrapped his arns losely around the rappers waist, confident he would stay on the bike now. 

"Where to?' Jihoon called. So Jeonghan replied with the most likely option. 

"Our park."

Seungcheol glanced back at him. "You think he's there?"

 Jeonghan shrugged. "It's a good place to start." 

His friend nodded. "Hold on." Then he started te bike. Jihoon shot off in front of them, and Seungcheol pulled out after him. 

Jihoon had told him the bikes went fast, but he didn't say how fast. Jnghan had though he could get away with losely holding Seungcheol's waist, but as soon as they pulled onto the main road, he realized he needed to hold on tight to avoid falling off the bike. 

He grabbed Seungcheol's belt, his fingers tight around the leather. Jeonghan tucked his head into his friend's broad shoulder to shield himself from the wind that came with going about ninety on a motorcylce Seungcheol sped around a corner, and Jeonghan tightned his grip. He was sure he was holding on too tight, but he did not want to fall off, even if it meant Seungcheol couldn't breath. 

What felt like a million years and fifty too many sharp turns later, they arrived at the park. When Jeonghan felt the bike pull to a stop, he risked coming out of the shelter of Seungcheol's shoulder, and blinked in surprise at the sight that greeted him. 

It was the same park, but it looked completely different. He'd only been at night, but in the light of day, it no longer felt like the same ethereal, starry world. Now, it was just a hill with a picnic table. Jeonghan's spirits fell even further when he saw that Jisoo wasn't there. 

"He's not here," he murmured, disappointed and starting to freak out. 

"It's okay, we'll find him," Seunghceol told him, trying to calm him down. 

 "Yeah," Jihoon added. "Now think. Where would he be?" 

Jeonghan tried to focus. Where would Jisoo be? He might be at the practice room, but if that were the case, he would've responded to one of Jeonghan's texts. He squeezed his eyes shut and tried to think. Then it came to him. Of course Jisoo would be there! He always went there. 

"The church in the south side. The really simple one on twenty-first." He opened his eyes and looked at his friends. 

"Okay." Jihoon nodded. "Let's go." 

Jeonghan thought he was prepared for the speed  that came with the bike, but he was wrong. When Seungcheol shot onto the road, he grabbed the rapper's belt and buried his face in his shoulder. The way to where they were going was twice as long as they way to the park, and Jeonghan was wishing he had thought of the church first.

Seungcheol sped around a corner, and Jeonghan was sure he was going to die. Apparently, Seungcheol was done with trying way too hard to breath, because the bike stopped. 

"Jeonghan-" the rapper gasped out. "I can't breath!" 

"Sorry!" He replied, but his fingers seemed glued in place. "Um, Seungcheol?"

"Yeah?"

"I can't feel my fingers." 

He felt Seungcheol sigh. 

"Really?" 

He nodded. He had no idea what he expected his friend to do, bu he definitely did not expect to feel Seungcheol's hands gently cover his own. 

Jeonghan pulled his head out and looked at Seungcheol. His fingers began to relax, and he was able to pull his hands away and shake out his stiff arms.

"Better?" Seungcheol asked. 

"Yeah," Jeonghan replied and wiggled his fingers. 

"Okay. Just remember, I'm the driver. I need to be able to breathe. And come out of my shoulder. It's really cool to watch everything go by."

Jeonghan gave Seungcheol a weird look. "Really?" 

Sungcheol laughed. "Just trust me. I won't let you fall off, either."

"Really?" 

The rapper hit his leg playfully. "Oh, come on Jeonghannie!" Jeonghan laughed. "Do you trust me?" Seungcheol asked. 

"Yes," he replied. 

"Then believe me. I won't let you fall," Seungcheol told him earnestly. Jeonghan bit his lip and tentatively wrapped his arms around his friends waist. 

"Okay." 

It took all his self-control not to revert back to his previous position when Seungcheol sped back onto the main road. He felt like he left his stomach behind him, but Seungcheol told Jeonghan to trust him, so he simply wrapped his arms around him a little tighter. 

Remembering what Seungcheol said about seeing everything go by, Jeonghan looked up and saw that he was right. His breath was taken away as he saw the buildings and lights go by in a blur. It was probably the weirdest thing he'd ever seen outside the dorm, but at the same time it was really cool. 

Relaxing his grip, Jeonghan rested his chin on Seungcheol's shoulder and watched the buildings go by.

It seemed too soon when Seungcheol pulled to a stop in front if the church. Jihoon was already there leaning against Ming's bike. He looked up as Seungcheol parked the motorcycle. 

"What took you guys so long?" He asked. 

"Jeonghan was making my life hard," the rapper replied. Pulling off the helmet, Jeonghan cast an annoyed look at his friend. 

"He means, that I was killing him for going to fast."

Jihoon shrugged. "I told you these things go fast. They were expensive." 

Jeonghan raised an eyebrow, but Jihoon didn't offer an explanation. "Now, would you like to go check if Jisoo is here?" Jihoon said, bringing Jeonghan's attention back to the reason they were out. 

Swallowing, Jeonghan got off the bike and walked over to the church's large oak doors. He glanced behind him and saw Seungcheol looking at him encouragingly. He nodded and opened one of the doors. Respectfully, he crept into the church and headed into the main chapel.

Then he saw him. Head tilted back, mouth open slightly, eyes closed, hands folded neatly in his lap. Jisoo. Smiling in relief, Jeonghan darted forward and shook his friend awake. 

"Jeonghan-what? What happened?' Jisoo mumbled, rubbing his eyes. 

He smiled down at the singer. "You fell asleep, dummy," he told him affectionately. 

"Well, yeah," Jisoo replied. "But why are you here?"

"I didn't know you'd left the dorm, and when I realized, i tried texting you, but you didn't respond, so I came looking," Jeonghan told him. Jisoo stood up and stretched, then pulled his phone out if his pocket and winced. 

"Sorry, Jeonghan," he said. 

Jeonghan glared at him. "Oh, no. I'm mad at you!" 

Jisoo gave him a wierd look.

"I was worried about you! You don't get to say sorry and think we're cool! God Jisoo, do you know how worried I was?" Jeonghan exploded. 

Jisoo blinked. "You were that worried about me?"

Jeonghan gave him a look. "Well, yeah. You're my friend, of course I was worried." 

Jisoo looked at him for a second, then stepped forward and gave him a hug. "Sorry," he whispered. "And thanks for looking for me." 

Jeonghan stood there for a moment, then wrapped his arms around Jisoo. "Well, what else was I supposed to do?"

 

 

 

 

*barfs* ugh, jihan! 

Hey babes!! Its me! This chapter is finally done, thank the Lord! Once again, im sorry it took so long for me to update, but chapter 4 is here to stay!! But why would it leave seventeenfangirl? I have no idea, i just felt like writing that!! Ah, i need help. Anyway, i hope you all enjoy!! I also want to ask u all for advice. Theres this guy that im really good friends with, and his birthday is on friday, and I have no idea what to get him! Gasp, i know right! I know this sounds super girly, but tbh, i dont care. Plus, i forgot his b-day last year, soooo yeah..... If u guys have any ideas, please tell me, either by comments or messaging or whatever! Anywhoooooo, on a compleyely different note, theres gonna be a really important soonhoon moment coming up here veeeery soon! *wink wink* Gasp, was that a pun?!?! Ahh i need to stop. Sorry about all this, btw, i have absolutely no idea whats wrong with me right now!! Anyway, keep on supporting this fic and me!! U guys are to-ta-lly awesome! Love ya awesome nerds!!!! 😉😉❤️❤️