Epilogue

Into You

"Will you hold still?" Ming snapped, swatting at Jeonghan. "I promise, I'm almost done with this last stitch." 

Jeonghan tried not to figit as Ming finished his wedding dress. 

Yeah, he was getting married to Seungcheol today. 

And yes, he was wearing a dress. And actually, he would be wearing dresses for the next week as him and Seungcheol traveled around Korea to spread the word about their marriage.

Suddenly, their was a crushing pressure on his ribcage and he gasped, his hands flying up to his waist. "Was that necessary!?" He gasped out as Yuri worked on the corseted bodice. 

"Indeed it was, my dear friend. If you want to look good for your husband, your waist is gonna be tiny and your ribs are gonna be crushed wether you like it or not!" 

Jeonghan tried to groan, but it was cut off by another harsh yank on the corset strings. "Can you just hurry this up?" He moaned. 

"We're trying, Hannie, we're as rushed as you are right now!" Ming snapped. 

Jeonghan shut his mouth, not wanting to anger the people making him look good for the wedding and for the world. Somehow, their manager was highly supportive of the relationship, and was actually the one who urged Seungcheol to propose six months ago. On stage. On Jeoghan's birthday. 

Thinking about it made Jeonghan smile dreamily. He wondered what the other stylists were doing to him over in the groom's room. He couldn't wait to see his fiancé. 

"SOO MING!" 

Jeonghan jerked as a voice bellowed through his prep room. The doors flew open and in strode a livid Jihoon wearing a very fluffy, very frilly, pastel pink dress. 

"GET ME OUT OF THIS THING!" 

Ming stood stock-still for a moment before she and Yuri both keeled over laughing their heads off. Jihoon's face was bright red, and the only other time his face had been that color was when Jeonghan had accidentally walked in on him and Soonyoung. 

That was a very...unpleasant experience. At least now they locked the door. 

"This, is not, funny!" Jihoon growled dangerously. "Why did your team shove me into this?" 

Ming wiped away a tear of laughter. "Aren't you the flower girl?" 

"No, that's Chan. I'm the ring bearer, and Hannie's Maid of Honor, even though I'm a guy, which is weird but whatever, GET ME OUT!" 

Laughing, Jeonghan delicately stepped off the styling podium he was on and went over to Jihoon to the dress and untie all the highly unnecessary bows and ribbons. 

"Thank you," Jihoon breathed awkwardly. "Now then, I have to go moniter the bridesmaids room, if you don't mind!" He stalked away, completely oblivious to the fact that he was well, lets just say, revealed. Jeonghan couldn't help but snicker behind his hand as Jihoon left, and he knew it took all of Jihoon's dignity and pride not to come running back in. 

Once Ming and Yuri settled down, they forcefully pushed Jeonghan back onto the podium to finish his dress. "We're almost done here, Hannie. Just let me finish lacing this and then we'll work on hair and makeup," Yuri gritted out between her teeth as she pulled on the lacing of the corset. 

"I swear!" Jeonghan gasped. "How do women handle these things?!" 

"Practice," Ming replied, helping Yuri tie it. Finally, the pressure subsided minimally and they pushed him of the podium and over to the vanity to do hair and makeup. His hair was longer than it had been in a while. He had cut it short for Boom Boom promotions, but had started growing it out again after that. It was about the same length as it had been for Aju Nice, maybe a bit longer. Ming set to work twisting and pulling and braiding while Yuri worked on his makeup. Jeonghan knew how skilled they were with making him seem y, but they had never worked together for this sort of angelic, feminine, matrimonial look. He knew he would look stunning, of course, but he was still anxious. 

It seemed like hours before the pair let him see. When he opened his eyes he was blown away. Yuri had used a pinkish tan shade of eyeshadow over his lids, with a gray color in the corners and brown on his crease. Fake eyelashes with mascara made his lashes look longer and thicker, and Yuri had expertly winged his liquid eyeliner to fit his eyeshape. The highlight and contour worked wonders on his milky skin, making him glow, and Yuri had used a pink shade of matte lipstick for his lips. Ming had curled his hair, and tucked and weaved it back into a complex knot behind his head. Somehow. That girl worked wonders. A beautiful decoration sat nestled in the crown of highlighted brown curls, making him look extraordinarily feminine.

He looked like a bride. 

Daresay, an angel. 

"I...I don't know what to say..." he breathed. Ming and Yuri gave each other a proud high five. 

"We're boss." Yuri stretched before saying, "Now then, there's someone who needs to see you." 

"Let 'em in Hoonie!" Ming cried. 

"Don't call me that!" Jihoon sighed irritably, opening the doors to the prep room. Jeonghan delicately turned around to watch as his bridesmaids strutted in. He and Seungcheol had spit them up evenly, with Chan as the flower boy. Jihoon was his Maid of Honor, wearing a white tux with a gold tie, followed my Minghao, Wonwoo, Seugkwan, and Seokmin. Seunkwan gushed when he saw Jeonghan, but Jihoon held him back. They smiled before parting, and Jeonghan nearly cried. 

"Dad!" 

He got up and nearly tripped over his dress as he ran to his father. Mr. Yoon hugged his son lovingly, Jeonghan's styled hair. "Hey squirt." 

"I don't understand, why are you here, I never heard form you and mother, and you never--" 

"We wanted to surprise you!" 

Jeonghan turned at the new voice, then really did start crying. Fortunately, Yuri used waterproof makeup. 

"Mom!" 

He ran towards his mother before hugging her tightly. "You're here! I didn't think you were coming." 

"Now there is now way I'd miss my son's wedding!" Mrs. Yoon replied, wiping at Jeonghan's tears. "Even if it's not exactly how I expected it to be." 

Jeonghan laughed through his tears. "Bet you never expected your son to be wearing a dress on his wedding day, huh?" 

"Not at all," Mr. Yoon replied. "But you look beautiful, squirt." 

Jeonghan smiled at his father. "Thanks dad." 

The happy family smiled and hugged for a while before Jeonghan remembered his bridesmaids. 

"Oh, have you guys met my bridesmaids?" He asked. His parents nodded. 

"Of course. Seungkwan was the one who showed us around!" Mrs. Yoon exclaimed, moving over and pinching Seugkwan's cheeks. He blushed and laughed. 

"I wanted to get to know the amazing people who raised our Hannie!" Seungkwan replied. 

Mr. and Mrs. Yoon chuckled before turning back to Jeonghan. "Jae-eun is looking for our seats right now, so I'd better go find her beofre she knocks over every chair in the house," Mrs. Yoon chuckled. Jeonghan smiled. His little sister was a bit of a clutz sometimes. Mrs. Yoon kissed Jeognhan's cheek and smiled proudly at him. 

"I love you," she told him. He smiled. 

"I love you too mother. Say hi to Jae-eun for me!" She nodded and smiled before exiting the prep room. 

Jeonghan was hoping for more time to catch up with his father, but Ming and Yuri were forcefully shoving his out of the room. 

"We're late, let's go!" They hissed, and they all paraded out of the room after Ming remembered Jeonghan's heels. 

Yes. He had to wear heels. White stilletoes, as a matter of fact. 

Dear lord, why did he agree to this? 

They lined up outside the ceremony area, meeting up with Seungcheol's groomsmen. Everyone partnered up, with the power couple of Jihoon and Soonyoung infront. All of the groomsmen were wearing black tuxes to counter the bridesmaids white, and instead of gold ties, they had silver ones. 

After the power couple came Jisoo and Seokmin. Jisoo was Seungcheol's Best Man which warmed Jeonghan's heart. About two weeks after Seungcheol confessed, Jisoo had as well. To Jeonghan. He didnt say anything like "Why don't you love me?" Or "I'm better than him." He just told Jeonghan how he felt and said all he wanted was for Jeonghan to be happy. He had been pleasantly surprised when Seungcheol asked him to be his Best Man, thinking that Seungcheol would hate him for his feelings for Jeonghan, but the 95 Line's friendship was too strong. 

After those two came Mingyu in black with Wonwoo in white, contrasting what the two normally wore. Then came Jun and Minghao, the China Line happily holding onto each other as they waited. Bringing up the rear was Vernon and Seungkwan, the idiot couple, who were currently goofing off as they waited. Chan was up front in a pastel pink suit and light blue tie, the only one not matching with someone else. He was happily holding a basket of pink and blue rose petals to symbolize Seventeen's official colors. 

Ming and Yuri had somehow found time to change and were in their matching dresses of gray and light yellow. Ming fixed Jeonghan's long veil into his hair, arranging it nicely around his dress and hair and down his back. 

Mr. Yoon had taken his place at Jeonghan's side to walk him down the aisle, briefly talking to Ming and Yuri, who would be his train carriers. 

Just then, the music started up, and Mr. Yoon winked at him reassuringly as he took his arm and the doors swung open. 

Chan started the procession, childishly strutting down theaisle while literally flinging rose petals everywhere, including behind him on the power couple. Jihoon did not look happy about it, but he mananged to make it down the aisle without murdering the maknae. 

Finally, it was Jeonghan's turn. He took a deep breath and raised his head regally as he began to walk down the aisle with his father. A flash to his right grabbed his attention and he turned to see his little sister leaning over the back of her chair with her Canon 360 in her hands and a sweet grin on her face. He winked at her and she held up a V sign in responce, never taking her face away from the camera. His mother was waving at him energetically, and he waved back before finally turning his gaze forward and focusing on his finacé. 

His breath caught in his throat. 

There he was, in a classic, fitted black tux, with his jet-black hair gelled up nicely. His usuall piercings were replaced by a single chain hanging from his lobe and a small metal ball in his helix. His chocolate eyes were surrounded by brown tones of eyeshadow, giving him a classy, sophisticated look. His hands were clasped behind his back comfortably, and he stood there regally, like a king. 

Jeonghan had never felt so in love in his entire life. 

Mr. Yoon walked him to where Seungcheol was standing and took his hand before placing it in Seungcheol's with a whisper of, "Take care of him for me." Seungcheol smiled and nodded before walking Jeonghan up the last few steps to where the presider was waiting. 

"Are you ready?" The man asked, and Jeonghan gasped. 

"Mr. Hong?!" 

He stared at the man, then at Jisoo, who was smirking, then back at the man, who smiled. 

"Yep. Shall we get this party started?" 

Jeognhan was still trying to get over the fact that Jisoo's father was the presider of the wedding, so Seungcheol replied "yes" for both of them. 

Mr. Hong cleared his throat before beginning, "Dearly Beloved. We are gathered here today to celebrate the special love between Yoon Jeonghan and Choi Seungcheol by joining them in marriage. All of us need and desire to love and to be loved. And the highest form of love between two people is within a monogamous, committed relationship. Jeonghan and Seungcheol, your marriage today is the public and legal joining of your souls that have already been united as one in your hearts. Marriage will allow you a new environment to share your lives together, standing together to face life and the world, hand-in-hand. Marriage is going to expand you as individuals, define you as a couple, and deepen your love for one another. To be successful, you will need strength, courage, patience and a really good sense of humor. So, let your marriage be a time of waking each morning and falling in love with each other all over again." 

Jeonghan gazed at Seungcheol, who winked back reassuringly. 

"Now then," Mr. Hong stated, slamming his presider's book closed and gesturing towards Seungcheol. "Your vows, young Mr. Choi." 

Seungcheol nodded and took a deep breath. 

"An angel is a spiritual being believed to act as an attendant, agent, or messenger of God, conventionally represented in human form with wings and a long robe. At least, that's the definition of one. But I think differently. To me, an angel is someone with a pure heart, made only to love, someone beautiful inside and out, someone who makes my heart race when they enter the room, and breaks it when the leave. To me, an angel is what helped me through all the hard times, an angel is what took care of us as a group, and as a family, and who gave their heart to someone like me, who is no where near as perfectly imperfect as they are. To me, an angel, is my best friend, the man I fell in love with, and the person I never want to leave my side. To me, an angel is nothing other than Yoon Jeonghan, and Yoon Jeonghan, is nothing other than my very own, angel." 

Seungcheol finished with a long release of breath, and he gazed lovingly into Jeonghan's eyes. He bit his lip and smiled. 

"Alright," Mr. Hong murmured. "Now, Mr. Yoon, your vows." 

Jeonghan nodded. "Okay. Have you ever felt that maybe, just maybe, soulmates are real? A soulmate is someone your soul is binded with since you were born, someone, who completes you, who makes you feel safe, who you were ment to be with. Growing up I never believed it. But once I met you, Choi Seungcheol, I knew something was different. You were always there when I needed you, you were always there when I was feeling incomplete. You were there to comfort me and the kids, you were there when we needed support, and when we needed a leader, and when the kids needed a father. You were always there. You made me feel complete, you made me feel safe in your arms, and in your presence, you made me feel loved. You made me think that maybe, just maybe, soulmates are real. Because with you, Seungcheol, I feel as though my hand was made to fit in yours, and my head was made to rest on your shoulder, and my body was made to fit against your side on that creaky old couch in our dorm. I feel like I was made for you. And you made me feel that way too." 

Jeonghan lifted his gaze to Seungcheol's to see him in near tears, which was how Jeonghan felt right now. 

"Perfect, thank you boys," Mr. Hong continued. "Now then, Mr. Lee, if you would, the rings." 

Jihoon nodded and scampered up with the rings on a golden pillow. 

Seungcheol smiled as he took Jeonghan's left hand and pulled off the promise ring he had given him so long ago. He placed in on the pillow next to a ring, then picked up the new one and slid it on Jeonghan's finger. It was beautiful. Two bands of gold, one with a single diamond, the other with little diamonds nestled all in a line throughout the band. 

Smiling, Jeonghan took Seungcheol's hand and pulled off his own promise ring before taking the wedding ring, a simple band with two different metals, both a silver color, the darker shade a thicker stripe than the lighter, and sliding it on Seungcheol's finger. 

Jihoon stepped away, leaving Mr. Hong to do his closing remarks. Which were a bit, say, abridged. 

"Alright, now then, Choi Seungcheol, do you take Yoon Jeonghan to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, yada yada yada, all that jazz, untill the rest of your days?" 

Looking as if he was holding back a smile, Seungcheol replied, "I do." 

"Okey dokey, now. Yoon Jeonghan, same question?" 

Laughing lightly, Jeonghan replied, "I do." 

"Awesome, that makes things easy. Now. I now pronounce you husband, and wife. You may now kiss the bride." 

Seungcheol rolled his eyes and stepped forward, muttering, "to hell with trying to be formal." He grabbed Jeonghan by the waist and pulled him close before pressing his lips against Jeonghan's. Whistles and hoots were heard from both the audience, bridesmaids, and groomsmen, and Jeonghan heard Jae-eun yell, "You gettin' laid tonight, SON!" 

He rolled his eyes. "Ignore her, she's crazy," he whispered to Seungcheol. 

His husband laughed. "I'm used to craziness on your side of the family." 

Jeonghan smacked him playfully. "Hey now, this is your wife you're talking to, better be careful, sonny boy." 

Seungcheol rolled his eyes. "I still can't believe you agreed to be the woman in this relationship." 

"Yeah, well, our manager kinda forced me to." Jeonghan winked at Seungcheol before the music started up again and they realized they were supposed to be walking back down the aisle. Taking Seungcheol's arm, they walked back down the aisle and out of the church to where a limo was waiting to take them to the reception. Seungcheol opened the door for Jeonghan and he climbed in, kicking off his heels and pulling his dress around him. Seungcheol slid in next to him and immediately wrapped his arms around Jeonghan, pulling him in for a long kiss. 

He smiled agaisnt his husbands lips. Husband. It was a nice word. 

"Sup guys!" 

Jeonghan slowly pulled away from Seungcheol, pursing his lips awkwardly. 

"Vernon," he said slowly. "Why are you here?" 

"I'm riding in here. Seungkwan kicked me out of the other car. Oh, and speaking of him, he's waiting for you to throw your bouquet," Vernon told Jeonghan. 

"Of course." Jeonghan rolled down the window and leaned out awkwardly before tossing his bouquet in a random direction. He heard Seungkwan scream and dive for it, but when he opened his eyes, a very stunned Jihoon was standing there with the pale pink and blue flowers in his grasp. People gradually began to whoop as they realized what this meant. Soonyoung wrapped an arm around Jihoon's waist and kissed his temple as the smaller turned positively pink, which was a new color for him. Jeonghan laughed as the limo began to drive away. 

He ducked back into the car and rolled up the window. "Something tells me we may have another marriage on our hands soon," Jeonghan said, leaning against Seungcheol. 

 

* * * 

 

The reception was wild. They still hadn't had their first dance as a newly wed couple, but Soonyoung and Jihoon were tearing it up on the dance floor. Jun was also tearing it up on a table, but they all decided to ignore that. 

As soon as he arrived at the reception venue, he had been dragged away from his husband and forced into a pale gold dress that was shorter and silkier and nowhere near as poofy. He was wearing flats now, to ease his walking and to accomodate to the fact that he wasn't actually a girl. Ming and Yuri had redone everything, making him seem much more natural now, and he felt way more comfortable in this than in the wedding dress. 

Jeonghan was getting tired though, as much as he loved being with his parents and sister again. Jae-eun was chatting it up with Chan, but Jeonghan wasn't in the mood to watch his baby and his baby sister flirt. He just rested his head against Seungcheol's shoulder and intertwined their fingers. 

"I'm tired," he sighed. 

"Me too. You wanna bail?" Seungcheol asked. 

"Why not? Let me just..." he trailed off as he quickly scribbled a note on a napkin and left it for anyone to see. He and Seungcheol stood up and crept outside to the limo, and Seungcheol told the driver to take them back to the good ol' Seventeen dorm. 

Once they got there, Jeonghan immediatley changed into a pair of joggers and a sweatshirt, dumping the dress in the bathroom for Ming and Yuri. He and Seungcheol curled up on the old, worn couch, Jeonghan's head on his husbands shoulder and their hands clapsed together in Seungcheol's lap. The elder kissed his wife's head. 

"I love you, Mrs. Choi." 

"Boy, I ain't no Mrs. Choi!" Jeonghan objected sassily. "I'm Mr. Choi-Yoon." 

"Oh, we're hyphenating, are we?" Seungcheol replied, raising an eyebrow.

"well, we are now," Jeonghan declared. The two looked at each other for a moment, then both started laughing. 

"Whatever I am, I'm yours," Jeonghan told Seungcheol sweetly, pecking his husband on the cheek. 

"That's all I ever wanted," Seungcheol replied, and they fell asleep, just like that, husband and wife. 

It was a quiet night in the Seventeen dorm. It was around eight o' clock, and Mr. and Mrs. Choi Seungcheol were asleep on the couch, perfectly completing one another as soulmates, and as an angel from heaven with the human he loved. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I crie. 

Welp. Its over. My poor babies, Into You is over, NOOOOOOOOO. This is just now sinking in for me that this fic is over, and i want to cry. You guys have been so supportive and have stuck with this fic untill this crappy yet beautiful epilogue that is breaking my souls bc it means that this fic has reached its end. I dont wanna say goodbye. U guys wanna know something funny? I originally wrote this for my sister, so she could read it, but then I was like, why the hell not, so I posted it here, and look at where it's gone. You guys have warmed my heart everytime I got another read and a new subscriber and a new comment. I love you guys so effing much, you have no idea. 

Also, please go read Six Weeks Till Forever if you havn't already!

My instagram is Tess_the_fangirl.123 if you wanna follow me on instagram. I dont have a Snapchat, cuz im lame. 

Anyway, i love you all so so so sosososososososSOSKSOSOSO much, and im really sad that this fic has reached the end. I really like how it ended, and I hope you all did too. Im actually very satisfied with everything that I did with it, and I hope you all enjoyed it while it lasted. 

I love you all again. 

Much love and many thanks to you all, awesome nerds. 

See ya around.