Chapter 11

Into You

Seungcheol watched as Jeonghan danced infront of him. 

"Come on," the brunet sighed, pausing. "This is weird with only me dancing." 

"Then lets go get a drink," Seungcheol suggested. 

Jeonghan siged. "I would say no, but I'm thirsty." 

"Yes!" Seungcheol grabbed Jeonghan's hand and dragged him back towards the bar. He'd been trying to get back to his drink for a while now, but Jeonghan was bent on him staying sober. Seungcheol knew that after only three drinks, he was getting a bit tipsy. He knew that the drink he ordered had a higher alcohol content then normal, but it was good, and that was all that mattered. They were here to have fun, and he honestly didn't care if he got drunk.

Seungcheol was surprised to see Jihoon and Soonyoung sitting at the bar. Soonyoung was rubbing Jihoon's back as the singer slumped over his drink. 

"What happened?" Seungcheol asked, sliding onto a stool next to Soonyoung. 

"Some creep tried to take him home," The dancer muttered angrily. 

Seungcheol didn't speak. It disn't surprise him. If he was some creep, Jihoon would look like a sugar-coated strawberry. 

He quickly ordered another of his drinks. When the bartender slid it over to him, he grabbed it and took a long gulp. Seungcheol glanced to his right and saw the bartender sliding a glass of wine over to Jeonghan. 

"Nope," he siad, plucking the glass out of the brunet's grasp. 

"Hey!" Jeonghan protested. 

"You're still recovering." 

The brunet huffed and glared at him. "I feel fine. Great, actually. I'm not going to collapse or anything. I honestly don't think a glass of wine or two is going to hurt me." The brunet gave him an annoyed glare. In a brief, muddied moment, Seungcheol thought that with the glare, the dark clothes amd the black hair, Jeonghan looked like an angel from hell. 

It took him a moment to realize that Jeonghan was talking. 

"What?" 

The brunet rolled his eyes. "I said, you're the one who should be careful. You've only had three and a half drinks, and you're already tipsy."

"I'll be fine. I didn't throw up this morning." 

Jeonghan huffed and took a sip of his wine. "You're an idiot." 

"I'm your idiot," Seungcheol blurted. Ooooh, crap. Now I know why he doesn't want me drinking. I'm losing control of my thoughts. 

Jeonghan froze with his glass halfway to his lips. "What?" 

"Did I say something?" He replied hoarsly, pretending he didn't know what he did. 

Jeonghan cast him a suspicious look but continued with his drink. "Nevermind." 

Seungcheol shrugged, acting like nothing had happened. He downed the last of his drink, then signaled for another. He didn't care that the colors of the club were starting to flash brighter, he didn't care that the people seemed to be moving faster. He didn't care that he was getting drunk. 

He was here to have fun. 

A song began to pulse out over the club. Seungcheol let the beat wash over him. He could feel the alcohol in his viens, he could feel the music starting to take over. 

Completely downing his next glass, Seungcheol grabbed Jeonghan's hand and dragged him to the dancefloor. Seungcheol let the music take over. He began to move to the beat, closing his eyes and letting his feet lead him. The music coursed through his viens like the alcohol he had consumed. He let it guide him, leading him to the beat. 

Seungcheol opened his eyes. Jeonghan was starring at him, his mouth open slightly. Seungcheol grinned at him, then held out his hand. Jeonghan slipped his soft hand into Seungcheol's palm, a tentative smile on his face. Seungcheol reached out and tucked a bit of his freshly dyed hair behind Jeonghan's ear before letting the music take over. 

 

Seungcheol was drunk. He knew that he was drunk. After he had started dancing, he kept plucking drinks off trays and downing then in one gulp. 

The flashing lights were brighter, and the egdes of the club were blurring. The music no longer had sound, just a beat, pulsing through his veins. 

Seungcheol danced with Jeonghan next to him. Throughout the course of the night, Seungcheol dully noticed that he kept calling the singer Hannie, but he didn't care. 

He was having fun. 

Seungcheol had no idea what time it was, but he didn't care. Everone else had been popping in and out, giving him updates. When Soonyoung had tried to cheer up Jihoon by dragging him onto the dancefloor, the maknae line reappeared. Somewhere along the line, they had acquired a tub of beer and had dumped it over Soonyoung's head. That had certainly cheered Jihoon up. The two had gone to the bathroom to get Soonyoung cleaned up. Vernon, Seungkwan and Dino had come over and danced with Seungcheol and Jeonghan for a while, the youngest of the three looking rather tired. But then Seungkwan whispered in his ear, and they were off again, and Seungcheol had a feeling they were after Jisoo. Speaking of Jisoo, at one point in the night, he came by, dragging a giggling Seokmin to the bathroom. The singer had somehow gotten extremely drunk behind Jisoo's back, and the latter had gone to help. Jun and Minghao had come out of their corner and had everybody's attention as they danced. Mingyu and Wonwoo had come back downstairs, their hair a mess and their lips swollen. They acted as if nothing had happened, but everyone else knew what they had been doing upstiars. They just sat off to the side clamly, but Seungcheol could tell they wanted some privacy. 

Seungcheol looked at Jeongan and he felt his heart skip. The singer looked beautiful, his body swaying and moving in time with the beat. His dyed hair fell around his face and shoulders, the colors making his seem like a dark angel. 

He looked gorgeous. 

Seungcheol stared as Jeonghan slowly turned to face him, opening his eyes. Oh, god, his eyes. Jeonghan's normally bare and brown eyes were burning with alcohol and good times, coated in the smokey makeup. The colors made his eyes look like firey gold, heated with music and youth. 

Jeonghan looked up at him, bewildered. 

"Seungcheol?" 

He started when he heard his name. It sounded angelic on Jeonghan's tongue. His eyes traveled over Jeonghan's face, admiring everything, his eyes, his nose, his lips. 

His lips. 

Seungcheol couldn't take it anymore. 

He grabbed Jeonghan's wrist and dragged the singer outside. 

 

 

 

"Seungcheol?" Jeonghan asked at the rapper dragged him outside. "Seungcheol, where are we going?" 

No reply. 

Jeonghan pulled his friend to a stop. "Seungcheol, is everything okay?" 

The rapper turned to look at him, and Jeonghan blinked. Seungcheol's dark chocolately gaze was dark with alcohol and something else that Jeonghan couldn't quite identify. 

Before Jeonghan could react, Seungcheol grabbed him and he was pushed up against the wall of the building. He blinked and shook his head before his eyes focused and he saw Seungcheol's gorgeous face centimeters away from his. 

"Seungcheol...?" Jeonghan whispered, his heart racing and hammering wildely against his ribcage. Being this close to Seungcheol gave him a mix of adrenaline and fear.

"Jeonghan..." 

He started at his name. The way Seungcheol had said it, like it was the most beautiful thing he's ever heard... Jeonghan couldn't handle it. 

He shivered as Seugcheol leaned down and inhaled, his breath tickling Jeonghan's neck. The rapper's nose brushed along his skin, sending jolts down his spine. 

Seungcheol reached his jaw, running his nose along the soft skin, his breath coming in raspy pants along Jeonghan skin. 

"Beautiful," Seungcehol breathed against Jeonghan's skin. He let out a shaky breath as Seungcheol looked up into his eyes. 

He didn't know if it was him, or Seungcheol, or both of them, but the next thing Jeonghan knew, their lips were pressed together, their breath mixing together, and Seungcheol's hands were tangled in his hair. Jeonghan's mind was blank except for one thought:

He was kissing Seungcheol. He. Was kissing. Seungcheol. 

Oh god. 

Seungcheol was drunk, hell, he was practically wasted, but that didn't stop either of them. Jeonghan could taste the alcohol on Seungcheol's lips, smell the drinks on his breath. But none of that mattered. Jeonghan's hands roamed up Seungcheol's chest, skimming over the material of his shirt. He could feel the toned muscles under the fabric, his fingers drifting eveywhere and his mind wandering to a place where Seungcheol's strong body was looming over his own, and he could see those muslces. Seungcheol bit Jeonghan's lower lip, and he whined, his lips parting for the rapper. He knotted his fingers in Seungcheol's jet black hair as the rapper's tongue explored his cavern and his own. Jeonghan gasped as Seungcheol's lips slid off of his and settled onto his jaw, his teeth gently nipping the skin. He turned he head so the rapper could have better access, gasping and softly as Seungcheol's lips roamed up and down his neck. As their lips locked together again, Jeonghan felt his heart begin to beat at a faster rate. He wanted this. So bad. 

But he couldn't.

Gently, Jeonghan pushed Seungcheol back. "I'm sorry. I-I can't."

Seungcheol gazed down at him.  "Jeonghan, I know you feel this too." 

He shook his head. "Yes, but-" 

"Then what's the problem?" 

"This isn't what I want, Seungcheol! Not here, not like this!" Jeonghan ran his fingers through his frazled hair, trying to breath. "You're drunk, Seungcheol," he siad, looking up at the rapper. "This isn't you, you aren't doing this becuase you love me, you're doing because you're drunk." 

A hurt look flooded Seungcheol's eyes. "Jeonghan, how could you say that?" 

"Because it's true!" He exploded. "And don't say it's not, because you're drunk, and you're not thinking straight!" 

"Jeonghan, the reason I'm not thinking straight isn't the alcohol, it's the fact that we're here, outside, with this little space between us!" Seungcheol gestured around them. 

"Seungcheol-" 

He was cut off as Seungcheol smashed his lips against Jeonghan's. His breath cought in his throat as he stood there. It took him exactly three seconds before he registered that this was happening again, and after those three seconds, every fiber in his body started screaming at him to kiss him back, to ing kiss him back!

But he couldn't. 

Jeonghan pushed Seungcheol back and ran. He didn't look back as Seungcheol called his name, he didn't slow down untill he was back inside the club. 

The sounds and lights came at him all at once, and he gasped for breath as he ducked between the young adults. He needed to find Jisoo. He ran through the crowds, searching desperately for his friend. 

Apparently, luck was on his side. 

"Jisoo! Joshie!" Jeonghan cried, desperately grabbing his friend. 

"Hannie..." Jisoo said, surprised. "What is it, what's wrong" 

"It's Seungcheol, he-he's drunk and he kissed me and I tried to calm him down but he was yelling so I ran!" Jeonghan grabbed Jisoo's face. "Joshie, we need to get him home!" 

"Woah, woah, slow down. He kissed you?" Jisoo asked. 

Jeonghan nodded, then shook his head. "We kissed yeah, but then I pushed him back, becuase I can't handle it, because he's freaking drunk, and I wanted it so bad, but I just couldn't. Joshie, he started yelling, and I tried to calm him down, and he kissed me again, but I-I got scared and ran, and Joshie we need to get him home!" Jeonghan searched Jisoo's face desperately. 

The singer nodded. "Okay. First take a deep breath." 

Jeonghan obeyed, gazing into Jisoo's amber eyes. He nodded.

"Okay. Now, we need to get the kids gathered. Jun and Minghao got a couch over there, and I told them to watch Seokmin and the maknae line. You find the others." Jisoo gave him a long, clear look. Jeonghan nodded. "Okay. Let's go." Jeonghan nodded again and ducked away, weaving through the dancefloor as he looked for Soonyoung and Jihoon. When he didn't find the two dancing, he checked the bar. Nothing. The bathroom. Nothing. The couches. Nothing. 

Huffing in impatience, he darted upstairs. Almost immediatley, he spotted Mingyu and Wonwoo, the elder eagerly kissing the former on a couch. 

Ignoring the fact that they were, you know, kissing, Jeonghan ran forward and pulled them apart. Mingyu scrambled up immediatly, his face flushing. Wonwoo glared up at Jeonghan. 

"Do you mind?" The rapper muttered. 

"We need to go." Jeonghan was in no mood to be nice. 

"Why?" Mingyu asked. 

"Seungcheol's drunk, that's why." 

Mingyu and Wonwoo blinked before the younger helped the elder up. "Alright, let's go." 

"You two go downstairs and find Jisoo, I still gotta find Soonyoung and Jihoon," Jeonghan told them. They nodded and started back downstairs. 

Where could the be? He thought to himself. Soonyoung and Jihoon were nowhere to be found. 

Where the hell are they?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wassup guys! Guess who's back! Ooh, yeaaah, jeonghcheol stuff finally happening! Did you like it!! Anyway, sorry for the kinda late update, I'll pat another chapter today, just because. Please comment and tell me what u all think! Love ya awesome nerds!!