Chapter 8

Into You

Jeonghan fell on his back, staring up at the bottom of Seokmin's bunk. What had just happened? He had felt something just then. Some kind of familiar feeling. Something he knew he had felt before. Something he had felt over two months ago. On a night. With Seungcheol. 

Jeonghan's eyes widened as he began to realize what he was feeling. No! He thought. I cant do this, not again! Using all his self-control, Jeonghan pushed down the feelings. If something like that happened again, the healthy relationship he had with Seungcheol would crumble.

Jeonghan pushed himself up and put his hands on his hips. You got this, he told himslef. Nothing is going to happen. Take control. Don't give in.

Letting out a long breath, Jeonghan changed into his practice clothes and tied back his hair. Remembering the way Seungcheol had brushed his hair for him, he yanked out the hair-tie and looked at himself in the small mirror. His auburn hair stood out against his gray sweatshirt and was falling prettily against his face. Chill, he told himself. Nothing is going to happen. Taking a deep breath, he came out of the vocal room and headed down the hall to the smell of bacon, eggs and toast. 

He walked into the kitchen and was greeted with the sight of Seungcheol and Jun working side-by-side to make all the breakfast. The warm morning sun filtered through the window, casting a golden glow on the kitchen. Minghao was sitting on the counter with his ankles crossed, his smile towards Jun almost as warm as the sun. Soonyoung had his arm slung around Jihoon's shoulder, laughing at his own joke, probably. Mingyu and Wonwoo were cuddling on the floor stuffing their faces with eggs as they watched Spongebob. Vernon and Seungkwan were half-wrestling, half-snuggling on the couch, and Dino, Jisoo and Seokmin were all standing around the island counter, laughing and talking. As Jeonghan watched, Minghao jumped off the counter and into Juns arms, who swung him around once before setting him down and handing him a plate with toast topped with yogurt and sliced friut, Minghao's favorite. Mignhao gave him a shy peck on the cheek and a tight side hug before sitting down next to Wonwoo. Jihoon turned his head back to whisper something to Soonyoung, and as Jeonghan watched, the dancer's face broke into a wide smile. He ruffled Jihoon's hair as he grabbed his plate from Seungcheol and sat down on the arm of the couch. Mingyu had finished his eggs and now had his arms around Wonwoo, and Seungcheol had called to Vernon and Seungkwan. The hyperactive pair hopped up and came over to the island counter, and Seungkwan gave Vernon a last tickle before they picked up thier plates and sat back down. Jun slid three plates across the counter towards Dino, Seokmin and Jisoo, and they grabbed them and sat down on the floor. Jun grabbed his own plate and bounded over to Minghao, surprising the younger by grabbing his chin, tipping his head back and planting a sweet kiss on Minghao's lips. The Chinese dancer blushed when Jun broke away and greeted him with a shy smile, his face red as a cherry. There was a chorus of "ooooo"'s from everybody, which earned them a shower of bacon from the Chinese couple. Jeonghan grinned from the doorway, happy the two had come out, but confused as to why.

Seungcheol was the one who noticed Jeonghan standing in the doorway. He beckoned him into the kitchen and handed him a plate with eggs and toast. Taking a bite of his toast, Jeonghan gestured at the China Line. "When did that happen?"

Seungcheol grinned. "Minghao's father called. His mother is out if the hospital. He was so happy he kissed Jun."

Jeonghan smiled. "Cute." 

"Mmmhmm," Seungcheol hummed, chewing on his own toast. Jeonghan glanced at him out of the corner of his eye. The sunlight filtering through the window caught on his black eyelashes, turning the ends gold. 

Joenghan blinked, realizing he was staring. Taking a last bite of his breakfast, he quickly set his plate in the sink and bounded over to the couch jumping on his spot. 

"I can see you're feeling better," Hansol grunted, then spasmed as Seungkwan tazed him. Jeoghan watched in amusement as Hansol turned and began to hit Seungkwan, the elder's breakfast flying everywhere as he tried to block Vernon's blows. 

"Vernonie," he gasped out. "Stop it!" Laughing, the young rapper leaned back. Jeonghan smiled. Despite Jisoo's little outburst, there was a good feeling on the air, like something good was going to happen. 

"Okay, kids," Seungcheol called. "We should get going to the practice room." There was a chorus of complaints at this, which earned them all a stern glare from Seungcheol. 

"I mean yaay..." they all tried, putting strained smiles on their faces. 

"That's better. Be back here in ten." Jeonghan watched as they all groaned and stood up, reluctantly turning off Spongebob. As he was already ready, Seungcheol sat down in his spot next to Jeonghan. On instict, he put his feet in the rappers lap. 

"The china line is cute," he siad. 

"To true," Seungcheol replied. Jeonghan let out a little hum and closed his eyes, deciding to rest as he waited for the rest of them. 

Too soon, Seungcheol tugged on his ankles. "We're gonna be heading out here in about a minute, Jeonghannie. You sure you don't want to stay?" 

"You kidding?" He stood up and stretched. "And be home alone by myself all day? No thanks." 

Seungcheol stood up and cast him a concerned look. "Well, if you're sure, then okay." Suddenly spinning on him, Seungcheol gave him an intense look. "But if you do anything but rest, I will get Mingyu to sit on you, then take you home, understand?" 

Jeonghan rolled his eyes and smiled. "Yeah, yeah, I got it."

Seungcheol grinned. "Good."

Jeonghan joined Jihoon and Soonyoung by the door and pulled on his shoes. The short singer was hopping around on one foot, and he almost crahsed into Jeonghan. He lept out of the way so Jihoon wouldn't collide with him, then watched as he finally lost his balance and crashed into Soonyoung. The dancer cought him, Jihoon held in the circle of his arms. Jeonghan watched as they stared at each other before Jihoon's face flushed a bright red and he stumbled away. Soonyoung cleared his throat, his own face turning red, before pulling on his other shoe and waiting awkwardly in the kitchen. Jeonghan raised his eyebrows, but didn't ask. 

Within the next few minutes, the only people they were waiting for were Jun and Minghao. 

Getting impatient, Jeonghan called, "Come on guys, were leaving!" 

A secong later, Jun bounded out. "Sorry," he gasped. "I couldnt find my phone." 

Jeonghan rolled his eyes as Jun flashed the device. Then, something tall and gangly came flying out of the hallway. Minghao slipped in his socks, crashing to the kitchen floor and skidding across the kitchen, knocking Jun off his feet. 

"Minghao..." the elder groaned, pushing himself up. Jeonghan watched in amusement as the two untagled themselves and Jun helped the younger up. "Be careful," Jun murmured, giving Minghao a kind look and a quick kiss on the lips. Minghao blushed amd nodded. 

"Well!" Seungkwan squawked, "I'd hate to be the person who breaks you two lovebirds up, but we should get going!" 

Jeonghan grinned as Minghao flushed an even brighter shade of red and scrambled to the door for his shoes. 

Today was going to be fun. 

 

Today, was not fun. 

All Jeonghan could do was sit off to one side and watch as s all worked on choreography. Yawning, he leaned back against a wall as he sat on one of the tables off to the side. He checked his phone. 8:30 P.M. Had he really been staring blankly at the wall all day? Sighing he watched as Soonyoung taught them another peice of choreo. 

Jeonghan must've dozed off, because he was startled awake by Soonyoung calling out, "Break!" Shaking himslef to wakefulness, Jeonghan saw Seungcheol heading towards him. Jeonghan smiled. The rapper had been trying to entertain him evey chance he got, and Jeonghan was extremely grateful. 

He grabbed Seungcheol's water bottle and held it out to him. The rapper took it gratefully and quickly drank half of it. Only when Seungcheol gave him a questioning look did he realize he was staring. He shook his head and focused on Seokmin, who was doing some wierd dance,with Seungkwan laughing at him and Vernon dying off to the side. Stifling a snort, Jeonghan turned his attention back to Seungcheol, only to have it jerked to Soonyoung. 

"Hey guys!" The dancer called. "Jihoon and I had an idea!" 

"Yeah, what?" Seungcheol called. The pair glanced at each other, then turned back to the group. 

"Well, Jihoon started. "Our demo isn't due for a couple of weeks, and as you guys have worked really hard today, how about we go out?" 

That got everybody's attention, including Mingyu and Wonwoo, who were making out not-so-subtly in a corner. 

"What do you mean?" Dino asked. 

"There's this new club opening tonight," Soonyoung told them. "How about we go have some fun?" 

There was a moment of silence as they took everything in. 

"You mean, we're having a guys night?" Jisoo ventured. 

"Yep!" Jihoon replied, then turned to Seungcheol. "That is, if our leader lets us." 

They all turned to Seungcheol, looking at him with pleading eyes. The rapper thought for a moment, then grinned. "Oh alright," he consented. There was an insane amount of cheers following his statement, and Jeonghan couldn't resist hugging him. Seungkwan, Mingyu, Dino amd Seokmin all came over and bowed deeply, thanking him over and over. 

"Guys, theres a car waiting outside to take us back to the dorm!" Soonyoung's voice could barely be heard over the excited cheers. 

"Already?" Seungceol called back, pushing an over-excited Seungkwan off his legs. Jeonghan saw Jihoon wink at him. 

"We knew you would say yes, so we called it in advance." 

"Okay kids!" The rapper called. "To the car!" There was a thunder of rushing feet as the rest of Seventeen ran out to the car. Seungcheol held out a hand to Jeonghan, who took it. 

"You comin' with us?" The rapper asked. 

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" Jeonghan replied as Seungchoel swung their hands. 

"Well, you are recovering," Seungcheol pointed out. 

Jeonghan shrugged. "I wont drink or exert myslef, dont worry."

Seungcheol smiled and opened the door for him. Jeonghan stepped out into the night and saw a familiar teal Mini-bus of Girl Power. He grinned as he climbed in. 

"We meet agian, Ming," he said. 

"Cork it and sit down. I've got work to do." Ming's voice held the air of an army comander, so Jeonghan looked for an open seat. He blinked when he saw that it was next to Jisoo. Smiling shyly, he sat down next to him. 

"Hey," he murmured. 

Jisoo shot him a small smile. "Hi." 

"Hold on!" Ming called. The van lurched forward, throwing Seungcheol to the floor of the van. 

Jeonghan grinned. He was excited for tonight. 

 

 

Jihoon darted around the dorm, helping everybody get ready. Nobody really knew what to wear to the opening of a club, so Soonyoung and he had to help them. 

As well as Ming. Which was a problem. 

As Ming stood in front of Jisoo, Soonyoung dragged Jihoon into the vocal room. 

"What is she doing here?"  The dancer whispered.  

Confused, Jihoon looked up at him. "What do you mean?" 

"We agreed that she would drive us home, why is she still here?" Jihoon could see the jealousy in Soonyoung's eyes. 

Suddenly, he remembered that he had never told his friends what Ming did for a living.

"Soonyoung," he said. "She's a stylist." 

The dancer blinked. "She is?" 

Jihoon nodded. 

Soonyoung listened to Ming shouting instructions at Song Yuri, one of their stylists, for a second. "Okay. But she's not coming with us, right?" 

Jihoon shook his head. "Nope." 

Soonyoung nodded, then without warning, pushed Jihoon up against a wall. Leaning in close, the dancer whispered, "Did I tell you that you look amazing?" 

Jihoon's face burned. He didnt think so. He was wearing a gray sweater and black skinny jeans, with white shoes. A gray beanie covered his head, and Yuri had given him darker eye makeup, but in his opinion, Soonyoung looked better. The dancer was wearing a black long-sleeve shirt and black skinny jeans with a black beanie, the dark colors and makeup making him seem mysterious. 

Soonyoung keaned down and kissed him. The dancers lips were soft against Jihoon's, and despite Soonyoung's previous statement, the kiss was gentle. Soonyoung pullled back, leaving Jihoon dizzy and wanting more. 

Soonyoung had been giving him little kisses all day, sneaking them during breaks. The little pecks and touches always made him light-headed, Soonyoung's gentleness always taking him by surprise. 

Soonyoung turned to leave, but Jihoon wasn't letting him go that easily. As Soonyoung put his hand on the doorknob, Jihoon grabbed him by he collar of his shirt and pulled him down, their noses brushing. 

"You look better," he purred, before pressing his lips roughtly against the dancers. Soonyoung sputtered in surprise, Jihoon's ferocity starling him. But he reacted a second later, grinning into the kiss and pressing Jihoon against the wall. A small moan escaped the singers lips, making Soonyoung chuckle. The dancer pulled away and gave Jihoon a single kiss on his neck before moving to leave again. 

"Oh, no you don't," Jihoon growled, before spinning Soonyoung around and pushing him up against the wall. Their lips met again, the kiss turning heated. Jihoon bit down on Soonyoung's lip, and the elder moaned sligtly. Pleased with himself, Jihoon quickly pulled away. He smirked, then stalked out of the vocal room, leaving his boyfriend dazed behind him. 

 

 

 

 

 

HELL YEAH, Y SOONHOON! 

Hey babes!!! The new chapter is here!! I hope you all didn't mind the wait, Im really sorry. I just had a lot going on this past few weeks, with my orchestra duties and lots of homework. I hope you all enjoyed that little bit of Soonhoon there at the end!! Also, that big paragraph at the beginning. And Junhao got together, im so happy!! I actually cannot wait for the new comeback, im already dead, becuase Kwon Soonyoung got a flippin peircing, i might be dead! Anyway, please comment on this chapter, i love hearing your feedback!!! Love you all, awesome nerds!!!!