Chapter 13

Into You

"Jihoon? Soonyoung?" Jeongan asked. The two had pained expressions on their faces, and Jeonghan knew that they had not expected to be found out this soon. 

"How long?" He asked. If this had been happening for a long time, Jeonghan was pretty sure that things weren't going to be pretty. 

"Last night," came Soonyoung's hoarse reply. 

Jeonghan nodded. "Come on. Seungcheol's drunk, we need to leave." He beconed for the two to follow him before turning and heading towards the front. They hurried to catch up. 

"You aren't mad at us?" Jihoon asked. 

"Honestly I'm just shocked. But considering that this was happening in a very secluded corner, I'm guessing you didn't want anyone to know?" 

Jihoon shook his head. 

"Well, in that case, I won't tell them." 

The two stopped then jogged to catch up when Jeonghan didn't. "You won't?" Soonyoung asked. 

"No. It's your life guys. If you don't want them to know, then I won't tell them. 

Jihoon grabbed his wrist. "Jeonghan." He looked down at the vocal leader. "Thank you." 

He gave Jihoon a small smile before turning and heading back towards the front. The couple hurried to catch up. 

"Wait, so what happened with Seungcheol?" Soonyoung asked. 

Swallowing, Jeonghan glanced at them before saying, "He was drunk and dragged me outside. We, uh," he cleared his throat before saying, "kissed." 

"Hold up," Jihoon said, grabbing Jeonghan's wrist and stopping him. "You two kissed. Not him trying to kiss you, but like, an actuall kiss? As in, like, you kissed him back?" 

Jeonghan nodded. 

"Holy," Jihoon breathed, his eyes searching Jeonghan's face. "I knew it. Earlier, in the bathroom, was that...?" He trailed off. 

Jeonghan swallowed. "Almost, yeah." 

"And the fight two months ago?" Soonyoung asked. Jeonghan nodded painfully. 

"Okay Jeonghan," Jihoon commanded. "Explain." 

Swallowing, Jeonghan nodded. "It started after Adore U. I noticed myself staring at him, wanting to be around him. But I kept quiet. I didn't want to accept it. But it got worse. I would get jealous if I saw him with someone else. It was getting harder to keep down. Then, two months ago, it was after the Performance team got home. I went to get a glass of water, and he showed up. We almost kissed that night. It hurt to be away from him, but I knew that it couldn't happen again. So I pushed it down. And it worked. Untill Yesterday. When we went to go find Jisoo, it started again. And all of today, when I wasn't sleeping, I was just staring at him. I couldn't stop. And tonight, we were getting ready. Ming had just finished my hair, and he came in, and told me how good I looked, and we almost kissed. We would've if you hadn't come in," Jeonghan said, looking at Jihoon, who remained silent. "Then tonight. He's been drinking all evening, and we were dancing, and he dragged me outside, and well, you know." Jeonghan sighed and ran a hand through his dyed hair. "The worst part is, I wanted it. I didn't care that he was drunk, I just cared that it was happening. But I pushed him back and tried to talk to him, but he kissed me again. That time I didn't kiss back." Jeonghan's voice cracked at the end and he burried his head in his hands. 

"Jeonghan," Jihoon started slowly. "You're whipped."

"I know," he moaned. The short singer began to rub his back. 

"We can't worry about this now, we need to get home, okay?" 

Jeongan nodded. 

"Do you know where he is?" Soonyoung asked. 

Rubbing his eyes and straightening up, Jeonghan replied, "probably by the bar." 

Jihoon nodded. "We can talk more later. Let's get everybody and go home." He stopped then muttered, "I swear, if Ming threw a party I'm never talking to her again." 

"I'd be okay with that," Soonyoung hummed, giving the shorter a quick kiss on the cheek. Jihoon turned bright red. 

Jeonghan smiled at the two before patting down his hair. "Come on, everyone else is over here." He led Jihoon and Soonyoung over to the couch that Jun and Minghao had found. The chinese couple looked tired, either from dancing or looking after the maknae line. Vernon and Seungkwan were still bouncing with energy, singing along to literally every song that came out over the club. Jisoo was rubbing his neck, Seokmin looked like he was high and was hiccuping every once in a while, and Mingyu and Wonwoo sat there uncomfortably. But perhaps the most heartwarming scene out of it all was Dino, curled up with his head in Minghao's lap, fast asleep. 

Leaving Jihoon and Soonyoug to find an excuse for Jisoo, Jeonghan came over and crouched infront of the baby. 

"Dino-ah," he called softly, shaking the young dancer's shoulder. "Dino-ah, it's time to wake up, we need to go." 

Dino sat up groggily and rubbed his eyes. "Hannie-hyung? I'm tired." 

"I know baby, but we're going to find Cheolie and go home, okay?" Jeonghan rubbed Dino's knee. 

The maknae nodded, but he still looked like he was about to fall over in exhaustion, so Jeonghan gently maneuvered him onto his back. "Come on baby, lets go." 

Jisoo had delt with Jihoon and Soonyoung, so all that was left was to rally the troops. 

"Alright guys," Jisoo called. "Let's go find Seungcheol and go home." 

Everyone nodded. The china line stood up and stretched, before Jun kissed Minghao's cheek and murmured something in the latter's ear. Minghao nodded tiredly. Mingyu and Wonwoo did exactly the same thing, but with Mingyu murmuring something. Vernon and Seunkwan stood up belting out AOA's Heart Attack, making Dino flinch on Jeonghan's back. Soonyoung and Jihoon stood side-by-side comfortably, leaving no sign that they were together now. Jisoo slung an arm around Seokmin who seemed to be having trouble standing. 

Jeonghan nodded and headed back towards the bar in the back, hefting Dino up now and then. The crowds parted for them, trying to get out of the way of a group of twelve boys looking like they were out to kill someone. With Jeonghan's ensemble for the night, he figured people though he was some kind of demon angel. Plus he had the giant Mingyu who looked like a pumped up bodyguard and Wonwoo, who was dressed in all black with black makeup making his cold, sharp eyes seem oddly feline. Oh, and he couldn't forget the horrid singing of Vernon and the exagerated high notes of Seungkwan. 

All in all, their treck to the bar was rather quick. 

There was only one person sitting at the back, and from the looks of it, they were miserably drunk. Jisoo was the one to step forward and gently touch the man, and sure enough, it was Seungcheol, his makeup smeared across his face and a busted lip. The makeup was expected, but the busted lip was not. Jeonghan resisted the urge to rush forward and ask him if he was okay. 

"Ohhey, iss Joshuay, wazzup mabrotha?" Seungcheol slurred, a half empty bottle of beer in his hand. The smell of alcohol reeked off him and his chocolatey eyes were dull and lifeless. 

"Seungcheol," Jisoo said slowly. "It's time to go, come on." 

"But I donwanna," Seungcheol protested with a frown. 

"No, come on Seungcheol, we gotta go."

"No!" The elder yelled, suddenly violent. "I'm staying here and if any of you have a problem with that, then you can come fight me!" 

Jeonghan took a step back. He didn't want to approach Seungcheol while he was like this. The sudden mood change scared him, and the yelling wasn't helping Dino, who was mumbling incoherent protests. 

With a sigh, Jisoo beconed Minghao forward. 

"Are you sure?" The chinese boy asked. 

"He's not leaving unless we make him," Jisoo replied. Minghao nodded and continued forward. 

When Seungcheol saw him, he grinned cruely at a challenger. Setting down his beer bottle, Seungcheol stepped forward and took a swing at Minghao, but the small boy was agile. He dodged and slipped behind the elder before jamming his elbow hard into Seungcheol's back. The elder stumbled forward a bit, then turned and swung at Minghao. The dancer merely sidestepped and Jeoghan watched as he stepped forward and the heel of Minghao's plam connected with Seungcheol's cheek. The elder immediately crumpled to the ground. 

Mingyu and Jun both stepped forward silently and picked up their unconcious leader, slinging his dead arms around their necks. Jeonghan stepped aside so they could start out. 

He glanced at the bartender. "Isn't it your job to break up barfights?" The bartender merely shurgged and turned away to clean something up. 

With a shrug, Jeonghan adjusted Dino on his back before following the sober procession out the club. 

Needless to say the walk home was long and painfull. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! Yeah, there was no way I'd be so evil as to keep u guys hanging for a long time. Heres the new chap, its alright. I'm kinda running out of ideas for this fic, so it's probably going to be finished soon, but idk. Please comment with ur feedback, i love hearing what you guys think! Love ya awesome nerds!!!