Chapter 12

Into You

Jihoon blushed as Soonyoung gently slid his fingers in between Jihoon's. 

"Come with me," the dancer murmured in his ear, leading him away from the dancefloor and back by the girls' bathroom. 

"Soonyoung..." Jihoon murmured. "We really shouldn't, they could find us." 

The dancer sighed. "Ji, they're going to find out anyway, better sooner than later." 

Jihoon bit his lip. "I guess, but still, it's only been a day, don't you think it's a bit soon?" 

"Like I said, they're going to find out either way," Soonyoung said. 

"Well, in that case..." Jihoon trailed off, looking up at Soonyoung through his eyelashes, asking wordlessly. The dancer smiled and gently lowered his lips to Jihoon's. The sweet taste of Soonyoung's lips made Jihoon smile, and he shyly stretched up on his tip-toes to the taller wouldn't have to lean down so much. He wrapped his arms around Soonyoung's neck, and he felt the dancer react by wrapping his own arms around Jihoon's smaller waist. He giggled into the kiss before pulling back and pecking Soonyoung on the nose.

"Your gentleness always takes me by surprise," he told the dancer. 

Soonyoung smiled. "I don't want to hurt you. I'm not like him." Jihoon knew he was refering to the incedent earlier. 

"I know. But I would've thought your kisses would be more, energetic." 

Soonyoung shrugged. "That's not my style." 

Jihoon smirked. "Yeah, I gathered that." 

Then it was Jihoon's turn to take control of the kiss. A bit roughly, he pushed Soonyoung against the wall. Wanting to , he placed a hand on the wall next to Soonyoung's head. He ran a hand down Soonyoung's chest, his fingers brushing over the black fabric of Soonyoung's shirt. Then, without warning, he grabbed Soonyoung's collar and pulled him down so thier noses were brushing. Deciding to tease his boyfriend even more, Jihoon placed a feathery kiss on the corner of Soonyoung's lips before kissing the dancer's cheek, then nose, then jaw. Soonyoung's breaths were coming in short, raspy pants, and Jihoon was enjoying the effect he had on his boyfriend. He kissed Soonyoung's nose again, which earned him a deep growl from the dancer. 

"Goddammit Jihoon, just kiss me already." 

Jihoon smirked. "What, you don't like this?" He asked innocently, kissing Soonyoung's jaw. 

"Lee Jihoon, I swear," the dancer growled. 

"Aww, c'mon, babe," Jihoon purred. 

Within two seconds, Jihoon found that he was now the one against the wall. Soonyoung glared down at him, his large hands trapping him. 

Leaning in close, Soonyoung murmured, "Let's see how you like it." Soonyoung then proceded to kiss his neck, his cheeks, his nose, his jaw. The kisses shortened Jihoon's breath, and he involuntarily tried to catch Soonyoung's lips with his own. 

"Ah-ah," Soonyoung sang. "Be patient, babe." 

A shiver rippled down Jihoon's spine at the pet name, chills prickling up his skin. Soonyoung placed a feathery kiss on the corner of his lips before turning his head and gently nipped the soft skin behind his ear. Jihoon whined. The dancer smirked against his skin. 

"Ah, you like that huh?" He nipped the skin again. This time Jihoon growled. 

"Shup the hell up, Kwon." 

And with that, he was in control again, their lips locked together in a heated kiss. Jihoon bit Soonyoung's lower lip harshly, gaining access into the dancer's mouth. Their tongues and breath mixed together, and all Jihoon wanted was Soonyoung. The dancer maneuvered their position so Jihoon was back up against the wall, and to make it easier fot the elder, he jumped up and wrapped his legs around Sponyoung's waist. The dancer grinned into the kiss before breaking away and procesing to kiss up and down Jihoon's neck and jaw. He gasped and twisted his fingers in the dancer's hair as cold air met his swollen lips. When Soonyoung kissed the sensitive spot behind his ear, Jihoon gasped again. He could feel Soonyoung's sly smirk against his skin, and he bit his lip. But when the dancer nipped the soft skin, he moaned and pulled at Soonyoung's hair. The dancer chuckled. 

"I knew you like it, babe," he murmured huskily in Jihoon's ear. 

All he could do was whimper. He hated the feeling of vulnerability that he was getting, but at the same time, he knew only Soonyoung would get to see it. 

"Soonyoung-" he gasped out. 

"Hmm?" The dancer replied, continuing to ravish Jihoon's neck, careful not to leave any marks though. 

"Maybe we should stop." 

The dancer froze. "Am I hurting you? Do you now like it?" 

Jihoon shook his head without opening his eyes. "No, I-" he stopped. Quietly, almost ashamed of himself, he murmured, "I love it." 

Soonyoung twitched. 

"But don't you think we're going too fast?" Jihoon continued quickly. 

Soonyoung looked up at him. "Jihoon, I've been waiting for this for two years. Sure, I only just realized that now, but my feelings for you are real." 

"Me too," Jihoon replied quietly. "But we're in public." 

"Honestly Jihoon, I couldn't care less where we are. I love you. And I want this." Sponyoung gazed at him earnestly. 

Jihoon closed his eyes. I love you. Those three words. The natural response was right on the tip of his tongue, but he just couldn't bring himself to say it. 

"Then go ahead." 

He knew that eventually, he would be giving all oh himself to Soonyoung, but for now, in public, this was how it was going to be.

Soonyoung nodded, and Jihoon knew that the dancer was expecting a different response. But either way, Soonyoung reached up and locked their lips together. Jihoon could taste his words, the words that everybody wanted to hear. He knew that Soonyoung wanted to hear them too, but he just couldn't. Not yet. 

The dancer tentatively went back to Jihoon's neck and jaw, but when he reached a sensative spot, Jihoon gasped. That seemed to encourage Soonyoung, and the dancer began to kiss him more ferociously. Gasping and as Soonyoung continued, Jihoon's eyelids parted slightly. 

His stomach lept into his throat. 

"Soonyoung, let me down," he said, his voice hoarse with fear and anxiety. 

"What's wrong?" The dancer askedm looking at him in confusion. 

"Let me down." Jihoon gulped and chewed on his lips nervously as the dancer let him down. 

"Ji, what's wrong?" Soonyoung asked. 

"Turn around," he siad painfully. Confused, Soonyoung obliged, then froze.

Becuase standing right there, his freshly dyed hair frazzled, his lips slightly swollen, his shadowed eyes wide and mouth open, was Jeonghan. 

 

 

 

 

Oh, clifhangers are so much fun! *claps evily* 

I decided to make this a Soonhoon filler, just bc, and i rather like it ;) It's a but short, but it was either make it short and just soonhoon, or super long with way more happening. I think this was good, right? ;)  Anyway, i'm going to post the first chapter of my other Jeongcheol ff called Six Weeks Till Forever today, bc I think it's time. Please go read it, I actually like it way better than Into You. Don't forget to comment and leave ur feedback, i love hearing what you guys think!! Untill next time, my fellow Jeongcheol trash! Love ya' awesome nerds!!