Chapter 14

Into You

As soon as the group entered the dorm, Ming and Yuri rushed over. 

"Oh my god, what happened?" Yuri exclaimed, then, as an afterthought, muttered, "Oooh, your manager's gonna be pisssssed." 

"Seungcheol was drunk, so we asked Minghao to knock him out," Jeonghan informed her, watching as Jun and Mingyu laid their unconscious leader on the couch. 

"Hmm," Ming chirped, crouching next to Seungcheol and looking over him. "Efficient. I'll have to give you a call when Minsook is drunk again. Hey can someone get me some green tea and honey? Oh, and ice, too." 

"Why the do you need that?" Jihoon asked, crossing his arms. 

Ming sighed. "Look, ever since our parents left both of us to fend for ourselves, Minsook's been going out almost every night. He was always coming home wasted and waking up with a killer hangover, so I learned some home rememdies. Will you just get the damn stuff?" 

Jeonghan blinked. He had no idea Ming's life was like that. Jihoon nodded and ducked into the kitchen to get what Ming asked for. Leaving everybody else to go get cleaned up and head to bed, Jeonghan went over to the young stylist. 

"Is it really that bad?" He asked quietly. "Your guys' life, I mean." 

Ming stiffened, then sighed. "Yeah."

Jeognhan merely hummed before sitting down on the floor next to her with his legs crossed underneath him. "Well, if you want to talk about it, Dino and Seungkwan always tell me I'm a good listener." 

Ming cast him a small smile. "Thanks. I might take you up on that sometime," she said. Jeonghan smiled back. 

"Here's your , I'm going to bed," Jihoon muttered, ing a cup of green tea and a jar of honey in Ming's face. She glowered at him before taking it and shooing him away. "Here, hold this," she told Jeonghan, giving him the cup. He obliged and took it from her, holding it steady as she wrestled with the honey. Once she finally got the desired amount into the tea, she took it from him and gestured to Seungcheol. "Make him sit up." She commanded. "Oh, and if you guys have tylenol or ibuprofen, get that, it'll help lessen the pain in the morning." 

Jeonghan nodded and hopped up, ducking into the kitchen to grab the ibuprofen before setting the bottle down next to the couch and wrestling with Seungcheol's limp body. Once he finally managed to get the rapper into a sitting position, Ming told him to open his mouth and give him two ibuprofen tablets. He did as she commanded before she handed him the cup of tea.

"Make him drink it," She told him. Jeonghan nodded and raised the cup to Seungcheol's busted and swolen lips, the same lips that had kissed him so fervently and desperately earlier that night. 

Shaking the thought away, he forced the liquid into Seungcheol's mouth and tipped his head back so the rapper would swollow it. Jeonghan gently laid Seungcheol back down before settling on the floor next to Ming. They sat in silence for a moment, both looking at the unconsious leader of Seventeen.

"He wasn't always like that. Minsook."

Jeonghan started at the sound of Ming's voice. "What?" 

"Minsook, he wasn't always like that. Going out, getting drunk, trying to get both men and women. He used to be really sweet. But then Mom and Dad decided that they didn't want to support a son who wanted to become a famous guitarist and a daughter who liked to go shopping and make outfits. They cut off all contact with us. They never call, or text, or e-mail. They froze our bank accounts and credit cards under their names. We never go over for birthdays or meet up for lunch. I havn't heard my mom's voice in two years, and I haven't heard my dad laugh in five." Ming's voice cracked terribly at the end, and she buried her pretty face in her hands. Jeonghan reached out and rubbed her back, and she turned and began to cry into his shoulder. Through her broken sobs, she continued to talk. "Minsook began to break. We both did, but he broke faster, and deeper. He began to get into street fights, and he broke into stores. He went out nearly every night and came back even worse with some poor soul trying to help him stumble over the doorway. Minsook, he-he's broken. He so broken that he's nearly lying in peices on the floor. We both want just one thing. We just want our family back." Ming shook as she sobbed into Jeonghan's shoulder, her smaller body heaving with every breath. 

She began to calm down in a few minutes, and she pulled back, wiping her eyes and nose. "Oh, god," she mumbled thickly with a single laugh. "I got mascara all over your shirt." 

Jeonghan looked down and saw that his black shirt, though black, was still smudged with mascara and bright eye makeup. 

"I bet it's all over my face too," Ming mumbled. 

Jeonghan smiled. "The broken ones are the most beautiful when they let themselves go," he told her. She smiled back. 

"Thanks for listening Jeonghan," she said. "It really helped." 

He gave her a sympathetic smile. "Hey, I'm always here for you. And so is Jihoon, as anti-social and grumpy as he is." 

Ming laughed. "For real, when we were growing up, he never had any friends over or anything," she said. 

Jeonghan grinned. "It doesn't surprise me." 

Ming laughed once and looked down at her hands. "But for real, Jeonghan. Thank you." 

He smiled at her. "What are friends for?" 

She smiled, before shyly ducking her head and leaning froward quickly to peck his cheek. "Now, I'm pretty sure that something happened between you and Seungcheol tonight, and don't ask how I can tell, because I'm just that awesome, but if you don't want things to get worse, I would talk to him, becuase he's waking up." 

And with a girlish giggle, Ming was up and dragging Yuri with her to go wash her face. 

Feeling his cheeks heat up, Jeonghan turned his attention to the ruggedly handsome, black-haired, and semi-unconsious rapper struggling to open his chocolatey eyes. 

"Hey sleepy-head," he called as softly as he could. 

Seungcheol tried to sit up, but Jeonghan forced him back down. "Take it easy cowboy, you've had a rough night." 

"Ugh, Hannie, what-" Seungcheol struggled to say, but Jeonghan shushed him and handed him the cup of tea. 

"Shh, drink this first." 

The rapper did as he was told before setting the cup down and struggling to look at him. "What time is it?" He asked. 

Jeongan checked the nearest clock. "It's two-thirty." 

Seungcheol groaned. "I'm not going to remember is in the morning, am I?" 

Jeonghan lauged softly. "No, probably not." 

The rapper sighed. "Hannie, I'm so sorry," he mumbled. 

Jeonghan quieted. "The boys are asleep," he said softly, trying to avoid the topic Seungcheol was on. 

"Well, good for them," the rapper replied. "No more interruptions." 

Jeonghan chewed his lip. "Do we have to talk about this now? I have no idea if you're still drunk or if you're magically sober right now, and honestly, I just don't want to talk about it." 

"Well, even if I am still drunk, or if I am magically sober, we need to talk about this, cuz I remember it right now, but I have no idea if I'll remember it in the morning," Seungcheol replied. 

"Okay."

"Jeonghan, I'm sorry. I completely invaded your space and threw a lot of at you, which you don't deserve, because now, after all of it, your feelings about me, if you ever had any, have probably flown away in a summer breeze." Seungcheol looked at him, and right at that moment, the timer in the dorm went of and all the lights in the house shut off, earning a scream from Ming and Yuri and a string of loud curses from Jihoon, who had been woken up by said screams. 

Jeonghan didn't reply. He sat there, in the new darkness, and found that it was easier to look at someone in the dark, becuase you couldn't tell if they were looking back or noticed you looking. "Seungcheol, can I ask you one thing?" He started quietly. 

"This is going to sound so cheesy, but Jeonghan, you can ask me anything," Seungcheol replied. 

Jeognhan took a deep breath. "How do you feel about me? Drunk or sober as you may be, I feel like right now is the only time I'll get the true answer." 

Seungcheol didn't respond right away. Jeonghan bit his lip nervously in the dark, playing with his fingers as he sat on the floor next to the couch. 

 

"I love you." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Welp, that happened. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

so, whats up guys. Yeah, i went there. I'm kinda laying here pretending i didn't just break my own feels with Ming and sorta-drunk Seungcheol. So yeah, this fic is probs gonna end in like, two more chapters, but we're getting there. Please comment with your feedback, it means a lot to me to hear what u guys think. Also, if you haven't already, please go read my other Jeonghcheol fanfic, Six Weeks Till Forever. I'm also planning on writing a meanie fanfic, and their is a possibility of a yoonmin or taekook for BTS. Get hype for their comeback, am I right! Yep, totally ignoring the fact that Seungcheol just confessed. Anyway, please comment with ur thoughts!! Love ya awesome nerds!!