The Party Part 5: Meanwhile Jisoo's Drunk

Unexpected Places

{Club OMG}

[A/N] Warning: unedited This is the last party chapter! Also no Junhao pls don’t hate me for leaving you hanging... 

    Jisoo knew that it might not have been his best decision, but he had already had a little more to drink than he probably should have. This was a rare occurrence as he was typically the self-designated sober-one in their friend group, taking it upon himself hand out plastic water bottles, aspirin, and fruit snacks to anyone in need. He was the one who made sure everyone got home safe at the end of the night, something which he considered to be quite an important task.

But today was Jeonghan’s birthday, so he figured he’d cut loose a little, do whatever Jeonghan wanted (okay maybe not quite whatever he wanted, but still pretty dang close). He figured that his friends could get by without him for one evening, they were grown adults for crying out loud, so that’s how he ended up in a private booth on the second floor of the club sipping champagne with Jeonghan. And okay maybe, just maybe he should have stopped when he started feeling a little bit buzzed, but Jeonghan just looked so happy and he just couldn’t bring himself to stop. He knew he could be a little bit difficult sometimes when it came to things like this and just for today, at least, he’d make an effort not to act like “everyone’s mother”.

He had began resolved, but now everything had taken on a rather warmish-glow and he was suddenly finding it a lot harder to keep his hands off of Jeonghan, who was still completely sober and enjoying every moment of it. Personally, he was a fan of PDA, well at least when it involved him and Joshua, and he was not wasting this opportunity.

“You smell good.” Joshua nuzzled his face into Jeonghan’s shoulder, draping his body over the older boy.

“Thanks, baby.” Jeonghan chuckled, the action sending soft vibrations through his chest.

“Like reallllyyyyyyy good. If I could only smell one thing for the rest of my life I’d want it to be you.”

“What about your muffins?”

“No,” Joshua shook his head, wrapping his arms tighter around his boyfriend and wiggling to adjust their position so that they were as close as physically possible. “No muffins. Nothing else. Only you.”

And then he was kissing his way across Jeonghan’s skin, pressing feather-light kisses to every inch, every fraction of skin that he could reach, relishing in the soft sigh that escaped his boyfriend’s lips.

“I really love you.” The fondness in his eyes nearly killed Joshua. Ordinarily he would have flushed (Just the way Jeonhan liked it) but the alcohol was doing weird things to his body. Instead he found himself giggling hysterically, pulling back to squish Jeonghan’s cheeks in between his hands.

“I love you too! And someday you’ll love our dog as well! And all the hamsters that I’ve always wanted to own! Possibly a bunny too!”
    “Why hamsters?”

“They’re just so cute and fluffy and we could set up tubes. Lots and lots of tubes, everywhere! We could train them too, to carry messages.”

“I don’t think you can train hamsters…”

“Shhhh!” Joshua brought his finger up to Jeonghan’s lips, giggling again as Jeonghan kissed it. “Our hamsters would be the best, smartest hamsters in the world! If they wanted too, they could probably even go to college.”

“Oh yes of course, how could I forget about the hamster college.” Jisoo smiled so brightly that Jeonghan’s heart couldn’t help but melt a little bit. Usually Jisoo was reserved so seeing him like this, so uninhibited, was fun. It also made him wonder how people could possibly consider him to be the “normal one”.

“You have a really pretty smile!”

“Yours is prettier,” Jeonghan trailed his fingers across his boyfriend’s skin, enjoying the shiver that ran down the younger’s spine and the slight pout appearing on his lips.

“Nope! Yours is the prettiest! Also your eyes. I love your eyes too! And your nose, and your cheekbones, and your-”

“Everything. I love your everything. There is not a single part of you that I do not adore, not a single part that I think I could live without.” And there it was, that flush which he craved so much. That look of slight shock and fondness and adoration that decorated Jisoo’s face every time he told him something so helplessly cheesy, so hopelessly romantic. And it only took a second, but then the other boy’s lips were on his.

It was an unhurried kiss, as if Joshua was trying to pour every ounce of his feelings into it, as if he was trying to show Jeonghan exactly how he felt for him, show him the very extent of his emotions. And then Jeonghan was taking over, taking control, the kiss becoming slower, deeper, leaving his mind spinning. He was everywhere, everything, in every single one of his thoughts. He kissed him slowly, sweetly, deeply. He kissed him within an inch of his life.

And when they finally broke away from each other Jisoo was breathing heavily, his pupils blown wide as he stared into the face of the boy he loved, the face of the boy whose lap he was practically straddling (but that was neither here nor there). Jisoo stared and Jeonghan stared back, their gazes growing heated until they could take it no more [A/N We about to get a little PG-13 up in hither, better buckle up]. Jisoo was clutching at Jeonghan’s chest, hands in the fabric of his shirt as the older boy his way down his throat, leaving a scattering of brilliant red marks which he knew he would be embarrassed about the next day. And then he was pushing his hands underneath Jeonghan’s shirt, shivering at how his muscles contracted under his touch, ghosting his fingers across skin as his boyfriend his way across his collarbones, his oversized shirt falling off his shoulder, leaving them properly exposed.

And then, nothing. Jeonghan was pulling back, chuckling as he pressed a kiss into Jisoo’s hair. Jisoo let out a whine at the lack of contact, shooting Jeonghan his best, most ferocious glare in order to display his immense displeasure at the sudden ceasing of y-time activities. Much to his dismay, it only caused him to laugh harder.

“As much as I want to continue, love, I know that you’d hate me for it tomorrow, so I won’t.”

“But Hannie, I don’t care”

“Not right now you don’t, but tomorrow Joshua would be pissed and I don’t want any version of you to be angry with me, ever.”

“But I’m upset with you now!”
    “No, you’re not. You’re drunk and as much fun as that is, I’m not going to let you do anything which you regret.” Jisoo stared at him for a moment, as if taken aback by his words. He blinked slowly, a grin gradually spreading across his features, giggles once again erupting from his chest.

“Good Hannie!” He reached forward, attempting to pat him on his head, but Jeonghan intercepted his hand, grabbing it and bringing it to his lips, lightly kissing his knuckles.

“Of course, love. We both already know that I’m the best boyfriend/general human ever.” Jeonghan grinned and Jisoo groaned, pushing his face away, already knowing where this was going as he continued.

“And that I have the most amazing hair and arms and face and personality. In fact, I pity all the people out there who do not have me present to light up their otherwise dark and incredibly dull lives.”

“Oh mah gawd, stahhppp!”

“Never!”

*******

Today 4:22 AM

My Son

> [attached 1 image]

 

Soonyoung (the idiot)

> LOL

> WHAT YOU DOIN’ MOM AND DAD

 

Tall Manchild

> O_o

 

Grumpy Jihoon

> ONCE AGAIN

> WHY AM I EVEN HERE

> I COULD BE SLEEPING

> WTH

 

Me

> WHERE DID YOU GET THAT PICTURE

> Do you have more??

> Pls say you haven’t showed Shua

 

Camel Boi

> LOL

> GET IT JEONGHAN

> GET IT JOSH

> EVERYONE IS GETTING IT

 

Grumpy Jihoon

> It’s official

> This is even more pointless than the last group chat I was in

> AND IT’S F**KING 4 AM

> GO THE F TO SLEEP

 

Soonyoung (the idiot)

> Y u so angry all the time

 

Grumpy Jihoon

> Hosh

> U have three seconds to take back what you said

> Or I will destroy u

> And ur room

> And everything you’ve ever loved

 

My Son

> Wait…

> YOU’RE GOING TO DESTROY YOURSELF???

 

Camel Boi

> #savage
> #ImProudToCallYouMyBrother

 

Tall Manchild

> I’m confused

 

Grumpy Jihoon

> Ur an idiot Mingyu

 

Tall Manchild

> :’(

 

Soonyoung (the idiot)

> JIHOON

> I’m sorry he can be a little testy when he’s tired

 

Me

> WE’VE NOTICED
 

My Son

> Maybe you’d be less confused if U ACTUALLY STAYED FOR THE PARTY MINGYU

 

Tall Manchild

> Tbh idc

> I was w/Wonwoo

> ;)

 

Camel Boi

> Did u just…

 

Tall Manchild

> YES I DID
> IT WAS AMAZING

 

Me

> …

> Are u sure u didn’t annoy him into going w/u

> just sayin’

 

Tall Manchild

> I need better friends

 

Camel Boi

> to

> We’re all u got

> As if u could make more

> W/out us ur life would be a bore

 

Me

> Stop trying to rap Cheol

> BUT HE’S RIGHT GYU

> W/OUT US U ARE NOTHINGGGGGGGGGG

 

Tall Manchild

> :(

> Y must u hurt me like this?

> NVMD

> THATS NOT IMPT

 

My Son

> So…

> It’s ok for us to hurt u?

> Good.

> I’ve always thought that ur fashion

> Like u wear waaayyyyyy too many cardigans

 

Grumpy Jihoon

> Ur really tall

> But like Y?

> Whts the point of being tall if ur just an overgrown baby

 

Me

> Remember when u had orange hair?
> [attached 1 image]

> U looked like a carat

> *carrot

 

Soonyoung (the idiot)

> OMG
> That is my new fav pic of Gyu

 

Tall Manchild

> Y ARE U GUYS SO MEAN TO ME
> I HATE U ALL
> ALL I WANTED TO TALK ABOUT WAS WONWOO

> AND OUR DATE
 

Grumpy Jihoon

> It’s not a date if it’s not consensual

 

Camel Boi

> He’s right

> Consent impt

> Now did he actually agree to go w/u

> Or did u sneak up behind him w/a rag and some chloroform

 

Tall Manchild

> HYUNG

 

My Son

> …

> Personally I’ve always thought of Mingyu as more of a candy-van type instead

 

Me

> But would Wonwoo actually get in a van tho

 

My Son

> Ur right

> He’s too smart for that

> MINGYU

> IF ANYONE OFFERS YOU CANDY

> DO NOT GO W/THEM

> I REPEAT, DO NOT GO W/THEM

 

Tall Manchild

> …

> Y are u like this

 

My Son

> :)

 

Shua Bunny

> Hey guys

> Just noticed this :)

> Scrollin’ to catch up

> WHAT THE HECK IS THIS PICTURE

> LEE CHAN I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU

 

Camel Boi

> RUN

> DEAR GOD RUN WHILE U STILL HAVE THE CHANCE

[A/N] What am I even doing? Where the h-e-double-hockey-sticks did this even come from? All the boys in my school are complete tools so I’ve never even kissed anyone, let alone dated, lol. I also threw in a little after-party text convo just to liven things up and hopefully makeup for the previous (REALLY AWKWARD AND HARD TO WRITE) randy-scandy moment :) 

Also I'm sorry if the formatting of this chapter seems a little bit different from the others, when I write I just copy and paste from google docs and into the AFF box thingy so idk why it looks different this time...