Final

The Best Worst I Ever Had
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

Jiyeon and I were here in the house now coz she doesn't need to hide me anymore while her Mom and Dad were still there in the hospital.

 

So therefore there's just me and Jiyeon here in the house.

 

Now she's taking me to my room.

 

It's time to go to bed.

 

She put me in bed

 

"Baby are you sleeping here with me?" I ask her.

 

"Wae? You want me to sleep here with you?" She asks and winks at me.

 

I smile to her and nodded.

 

"Hmmm, let me think about it first" She said and lie beside me.

 

I let her use my arm as her pillow.

 

We were just staring at each other's eyes.

 

She suddenly smiles and covers my eyes.

 

"Don't stare" She said and giggles.

 

"But you're doing it too" I said and remove her hand that covers my eyes and place it on my waist pulling her closer.

 

"See you're the one who's staring at me" I .

 

"Nope. It's you. I remember you told me that you love my eyes" she said.

 

"Uh-huh. I'm not going to deny that. I really do love your eyes" I said and kiss her forehead.

 

Then I remember something.

 

"Baby, what does PD means?" I ask her even though she keeps denying that she's PD. I'm very sure that it's her.

 

"Eh? It's nothing. Forget about it" She said and buried her face on the crook of my neck.

 

It only shows that she's being shy.

 

"So it's really you. Does PD means Park Dino?" I ask and she pinches my sides lightly.

 

I just giggled.

 

"Stop it" She just said.

 

It only means I'm right.

 

She just remain in her current position burying her face on my neck while me I'm brushing her hair.

 

"Baby you're asleep already?" I ask coz she's quite now and not moving.

 

"I'm not. I just love your scent" She said and snuggled closer.

 

"Baby what if I can't walk anymore?" I ask her

 

She looks at me and caresses my face.

 

"Then I will be your feet. You'll never going to be less in my eyes baby" She said and that made me smile.

 

"Are you worrying about it? The doctor said you're improving" She said.

 

"I know. I just ask" I said to her.

 

"Well, don't ever think like that again coz I'll never leave you no matter what. After everything that we've been through I proved to myself that my love for you was way deeper than I could ever imagine." She said.

 

"Heol. I guess I'm not the only one who's trying to achieve the sweetest girlfriend award." I said.

 

"Of course. I wanted to be the best for you" She said seriously.

 

"You already are the best for me. No need to try hard" I said as I run my fingers to her hair.

 

And here we are again with the staring.

 

"So you'll sleep here now?" I ask

 

"I guess so...It's too comfy in here that I don't want to leave anymore" she said and snuggle closer

 

I smiled and hug her tight.

 

"I never want to be away from you again baby. I don't think I could ever imagine myself being on that situation again. Just thinking about it makes me wanna cry" I said a bit cracking and teary eyed.

 

She looks at me.

 

"It's ok now. I'm not going anywhere far away from you. We'll always be together and nothing can break us apart starting today" she said and lean forward to seal our promise with a kiss.

 

I'll surely treasure every moments I have with her.

 

 

 

QRI'S POV

 

It's 11pm now and I just sent Minnie home.

 

We had a date and we didn't notice the time.

 

"So go now" I said.

 

We are still here inside the car and she's not yet going out to get inside their house.

 

"Uhmm. Kyul..." She mutters.

 

"Hmmm?" I ask.

 

"Just spend the night in here. It's already late and it's dangerous" She said while looking down and playing with her fingers.

 

I was surprise by the sudden invitation of course.

 

"Ok" I said.

 

Anyway, I'm tired too.

 

She looks at me and smile.

 

Then we get inside their house.

 

Her Mom and her Dad were still awake.

 

"Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Park" I greeted them.

 

"Mom Dad Kyul is going to spend the night in here coz it's already late and she's tired already" Minnie explained and she didn't wait for her parents to say anything then drag me upstairs to her room.

 

"Yah why did you drag me here? We're still talking to your parents" I said.

 

"I did that before they could start to say something and tease us" she explains.

 

Now I get it.

 

I go change first before Minnie.

 

She's in the bathroom while I'm here on her bed.

 

It feels great to lie like this after a long day.

 

I close my eyes but I'm not yet asleep.

 

I just want to relax.

 

I heard the bathroom door opens and closes but I still didn't open my eyes.

 

"Mwoya? She didn't even wait for me" I heard Minnie say thinking that I was already asleep.

 

After few minutes I feel that she lie beside me.

 

"Did I make you so tired honey? Mm?" I heard her say.

 

I stop myself from smiling.

 

She just called me honey.

 

I wonder why she doesn't want to be my girlfriend yet.

 

"Be my girlfriend Minnie" I open my eyes and notice that our faces were just an inch away

 

"Yah! You're awake!" she said and hit me then hide herself under the blanket.

 

I laugh.

 

"Honey" I .

 

"Shut up!" she said still hiding herself.

 

"Hey, be my girlfriend" I said again.

 

"Shiro" She replied.

 

"Eh honey stop playing hard to get. Just be my girlfriend already. I know you like it" I said.

 

"Go to sleep!" She said.

 

Heol.

 

Maybe I'll try it again next time.

 

 

AFTER 2 YEARS

SOYEON'S POV

 

It's been two years and now Boram and I were happily married.

 

We are supposed to be married two years ago but it was postponed because of the big revelations and problems we faced but it doesn't matter now coz we are all happy and everything is ok now.

 

My Mom stops being a loan shark. That's a good thing coz it's indeed an illegal work and I'm also tired of it.

 

I don't want that my future daughters or sons experience that thing anymore.

 

Seriously, threatening people and taking advantage of them makes me feel bad about myself so better stop while we can.

 

Well if you wanna know how's everyone doing. I could tell you how they are right now.

 

Let's start with Taeyeon and Taecyeon.

 

They're in Australia right now and we still do have contact with them.

 

Taeyeon learned her mistakes and she's currently trying to be a good citizen with the help of her brother Taecyeon of course.

 

They're managing their father's business in there.

 

As for Taeyeon's relationship to Eunjung. Well, they were civil to each other. It's pretty awkward for them to call each other sisters but I'm sure they're aware of those things.

 

And by the way Sunny is having a vacation in there. Bestfriends sticks together.

 

As for Sunny and Hyomin. They're good friends now but Hyomin is still single.

 

Well, Hyomin's relationship with Qri was confusing rather than complicated. I don't wanna tell you more about the details coz it's confusing me just let them explain things to you.

 

About Eunjung and Jiyeon. They're probably the sweetest couple you could ever see but there's more jealousy coz both of them were highly possessive. Both of them were helping each other to run their parents' company.

 

As for me and Boram were happy as I've said. Boram is working while I'm here in the house playing the role of being a good housewife.

 

"Good morning love"

 

And here's the love of my life.

 

"Goodmorning Baby" Boram greeted our baby inside my tummy.

 

Yup, I'm staying at home because Boram doesn't want me to work anymore.

 

Right now I'm 2 months pregnant and few months more there will be there of us living in this house.

 

And that would make our family and my life complete.

 

 

HYOMIN'S POV

 

"Good morning Mom Dad" I greeted my parents who are currently having their breakfast.

 

"Are you going to office today?" Mom asks me.

 

"Nope. I'm in break today coz we are going in the beach with EunYeon. I'm actually waiting for Kyul to arrive" I said and start having my breakfast too.

 

"Sweetheart when do you plan to make your relationship with Qri official? She's been courting you for two years already" Dad asks me.

 

"I don't know." I replied.

 

Is that thing still necessary? We're both happy to what we are right now.

 

I'm afraid that something might change if we do some changes in what we have right now.

 

"Why? Don't you love Qri?" Mom asks.

 

"I do love her Mom and there's no need to question that." I immediately answered.

 

I really love her that's all I know.

 

"Ok ok. Just have fun and take care later" Dad said.

 

"Yes, Dad" I said.

 

"But Hyomin a piece of advice. Just make it official honey. Let Qri know that all her efforts to you is going somewhere even though she's not expecting anything in return." Mom said.

 

Few minutes more Kyul arrives.

 

Qri smile to me when she saw me.

 

"Good morning beautiful" She said and smiles again.

 

I just stare at her.

 

I remember what my Mom says.

 

Make it official

 

Make Qri my girlfriend.

 

"Is there something wrong?" She asks.

 

"Kyul....I...."

 

Damn why is it so hard to say.

 

"You?" she curiously asks.

 

"I want to....uhmm...."

 

Crap!

 

"You want to what? Drive the car?" She asks.

 

Huh?

 

"It's fine with me" She said.

 

I just sigh and get the keys to her.

 

It's not what I want to say but I can't say what I wanted to say.

 

Why is it so hard for me to do it?

 

"Minnie you're exceptionally quiet today. Is there a problem? Tell me" she said.

 

"Nothing Kyul. I'm just thinking about...about the company works." I said making an excuse.

 

"Heol. Stop thinking about work today. Just for today and let’s have some fun" She said and holds my free hand

 

I really like the way she hold my hand.

 

"So where will we meet Eunyeon?" I ask her.

 

"We'll meet them at the beach. Those two have their own car so don't worry about them." She said so we headed to the beach.

 

BEACH

 

I can smell the see breeze.

 

Whoa! Time to relax.

 

"Minnie! Ri!"

 

I heard Jiyeon's voice.

 

They're heading towards us while holding each other's hands.

 

I notice that they're wear matching outfits.

 

Same shirt. Same shorts and the same sunglasses.

 

This two is trying to aim the sweetest couple award.

 

"So since we're both here now. I guess we'll meet each other at lunch" Eunjung said and Qri gave her a high-five.

 

"Ok... Seems this two got something that we don't know Minnie" Jiyeon whispered to me.

 

"You think so?" I whispered back while observing the two id them.

 

"No. I can feel it" She said.

 

Eh?

 

"Let's go baby" Eunjung called Jiyeon.

 

"Bye Minnie. Bye Ri. See you later"

 

They said and leave.

 

I thought we are going to have fun together but it seems like it's like a date between me and Qri.

 

"So what should we do now?" Kyul suddenly ask me and wrap her arm on my waist.

 

I just allow her.

 

I still can't tell her that I wanted to be her girlfriend.

 

We just walk by the sea shore and took some pictures while holding each other's hand.

 

"Minnie let's make a sand castle" she said and I just giggle.

 

"Do you know how to make a sand castle Kyul?" I ask and she scratches her head.

 

"I actually don't have an idea on how to do this but I bel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter