Chapter 15

The Best Worst I Ever Had
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

"Seriously Jiyeon? You're really leaving me with this woman?" Minnie is starting to overreact.

 

We are here in the school's parking and it's already dismissal and we are supposed to be on our way home by now.

 

"Minnie I wasn't lying to you. Mom is really expecting me to be home early. I can't go with you. Just take Qri" I said to her.

 

Her Mom was expecting that she would bring a friend home for dinner.

 

Well, that was supposed to be me but it turns out that I'm not available.

 

"Tss. Fine I can't believe you" She said and cross her arms then pout.

 

The usual thing she does when she's trying to convince me to do something for her.

 

"Minnie that ain't going to work. Mom is scarier than you plus Qri is your frie- I mean your GIRLFRIEND right? Might as well do something for her that you have never done to your girlfriends before. Introduce them to your Mom" I said and tap her shoulder before I get in the car on the backseat.

 

"Why are you sitting there?!" Minnie irritably said.

 

"The passenger seat was reserved for the girlfriend. I am your bestfriend and I got your back so I sit here on the back. Ara?" I said and she just gets into the driver sit and slams the door harder than it should be.

 

Uh oh.

 

"Qri..." I called Qri and she look behind.

 

"Buckle up and if I were you I would hold on tight and close my eyes" I said and as if on cue Minnie started to drive like crazy like as if she's on a race and she desperately have to win.

 

I can see from the mirror that Qri is closing her eyes and she got a tight grip on the seatbelt while me I'm sitting comfortably at the back.

 

Minnie's driving could never shake me up and I trust her driving skills too but it's a bit of a mystery to me that she was never charged for over speeding. Not even once it happens.

 

Well, I'm late now.

 

I should be home earlier than this.

 

I wonder what important thing and how important that thing is?

 

After a few minutes I'm already home.

 

Thanks for Minnie's driving.

 

I get out of the car.

 

"Thanks for the ride and Ri...Compliment Minnie's Mom that she's pretty when you meet her. That would make her like you" I said and wink at her and I saw her blushed.

 

Hmm. This girl is in love with my bestfriend.

 

I get inside the house.

 

"I'm home" I said and I saw Mom in Dad in the living room and someone sitting on the sofa.

 

She suddenly stands up and faces me.

 

I froze.

 

S-she's here.

 

"Jiyeon / Eunjung" We both say each other’s name.

 

It's really her.

 

My heart beats so loud and I hope I wouldn't faint.

 

What to do?

 

"You know each other Jiyeon?" Dad asks.

 

"H-huh?...Uhm...Y-yes Dad..." I can't help but to feel so nervous about everything.

 

"She's my classmate and a close friend too" Eunjung continued.

 

I feel hurt when she says I'm just her close friend but it's the right thing to say though.

 

"Really, that's a good thing then you two could get along. Jiyeon show Eunjung her room" Mom said.

 

I can see the hatred in Eunjung's eyes when she's looking at my Mom.

 

"Jiyeon? You don't plan to stand there till midnight right?.. Show your sister her room" Mom said to me and she and Dad goes to the kitchen

 

I sighed.

 

Now, what to do?

 

I can't even look at her now

 

I'm afraid to see anger in her if I look at her.

 

"Let's go" I just said and walk upstairs then she followed me

 

I stop in front of her room.

 

She's not saying anything but I could feel that she's staring at me while I keep avoiding her gaze.

 

"Here's your room. Mine was just next to yours" I said and was about to leave and go to my room but she grab my arms and pull me inside her room.

 

She locked the door.

 

"Is this the reason why we can't be together?!" She asks while she held my shoulders tight.

 

I look down.

 

I don't want to see her angry face.

 

"Please don't yell. They might hear you outside" I said to her still looking down

 

"Answer me Jiyeon and look at me!" She said.

 

I lift my head slowly and look at her.

 

"Yes, Eunjung this is the reason why we can't be together another one is that my Mom hates lesbians." I explained and hold her hand while trying to stop my tears from falling. I can't cry or else our parents will notice that something is up.

 

"I love you...I love you so much Eunjung but it seems like everything was against us. I'd rather stay by your side as your friend or sister than follow the desire of my heart and let our parents take you away from me." I said to her.

 

I can see that she is about to cry so I cupped her face.

 

"Hushhh...please don't let those tears fall. I think slowly we could accept the fact that we are s-sisters" I said to even though it's really hard for me and I know deep inside me that it's impossible to happen.

 

"But Jiyeon I can't do it. I can't be just your friend. And I could never accept the fact that we are sisters! We are not blood-related for heaven sake! “She said full of determination.

 

I suddenly feel nervous and try calm her down coz someone might hear us.

 

I sighed.

 

"There is.....there is a possibility that we are real sisters. Half or full" I said and sat on the edge of the bed.

 

"M-mwo? Tha-that's impossible" she was shocked too.

 

"I heard Mom and Dad talking about it last night. I didn't hear everything but I'm sure I heard them say your name and my biological sister." I said.

 

"No that can't be Jiyeon. I won't accept that. I will never accept that! I will talk to them" she said and was about to go outside the room.

 

"Eunjung no!" I said and followed her.

 

She will screw things up.

 

"Eunjung please!" I said and luckily I caught her arm when we were almost halfway down the stairs.

 

"What?!" She hissed.

 

Damn she's really getting us in trouble.

 

"What's going on in here?"

 

Mom and Dad suddenly appear on the living room and saw the two of us in the stairs.

 

Well, we kinda look like we are fighting coz I'm grabbing Eunjung's arm.

 

Eunjung and I look at each other.

 

I look at her with a pleading look.

 

Our parents can't figure out about the real thing or else we won't really be able to see each other again for sure and I can't take that.

 

"Uhm we are just...playing. Hehe..Jiyeon and I really love to play and tease each other. Right Baby Dino?" she said and hugs my waist.

 

Why do I feel like everything suddenly gets in favor of her?

 

"Yeah. This Baekgu and I really love to tease each other" I said and gave Eunjung a sweet smile and hug her neck.

 

I won't let her take all of the advantage.

 

Dad chuckled.

 

"Baekgu and Dino? Kids t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter