Chapter 17

The Best Worst I Ever Had
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOMIN'S POV

 

I'm here right in front of Qri's house.

 

I told Jiyeon I can't fetch her today. She have her own car so I'm sure it's fine with her.

 

As I've said last night I'm going to fetch her and we are going to school together.

 

I don't really get myself sometimes coz there are times that I feel so annoyed with her yet I want to keep her beside me. Even if she doesn't talk too much.

 

I don't even understand why I feel so annoyed with her though she's doing nothing to annoy me.

 

I feel sorry for the way my Mom treated her last night. I admit that my Mom was kinda insensitive.

 

I know Qri is not from a wealthy family unlike Sunny...

 

Wait....

 

As far as I know Sunny came from a wealthy family. They were rich over generations.

 

How come Qri is not?

 

Well, anyway the door opens and I flash a smile on my face but it immediately fade away when I saw someone beside her.

 

Lee Sunny.

 

Anyway I just ignore Sunny and approach Qri.

 

"Hey, why aren't you in uniform?" I ask Qri as I get closer to her.

 

"Uhm...I'm a little unwell so I'm staying home today" She said

 

"Mwo? Let me accompany and take care of you then" I worriedly said as I check on her.

 

"A-aniyo...I'll be fine here. Halmoni is here too so I'll be ok. Just go to school with Sunny." She said to me.

 

I frown.

 

Why is she letting me go with Sunny?

 

I look at her and as I sign that I don't want to.

 

I hope she get it.

 

"Minnie. Please. I don't want you to skip class because of me" She said and fixes the collar of my uniform.

 

I sighed and pull her into a hug.

 

I honestly wanna stay here and take care of her but she's not letting me so I got no choice but to do what she want.

 

I feel that her body stiffens with my hug but I ignore it and hug her even more.

 

It feel so comfortable that I wanna stay like this the whole day but if course it isn't possible.

 

"Please be well soon. I'll call you on lunch break ok?" said to her and broke the hug.

 

I look at her face.

 

She's really pretty like a doll.

 

I smile and tucked her hair behind her ears.

 

My gaze suddenly falls to her lips.

 

Its looks kissable and very inviting.

 

I didn't waste so much time anymore and held her chin then capture her lips.

 

Her lips are damn soft and sweet.

 

I held the back of her neck and pull her closer to deepen the kiss.

 

To be very honest even though I had lots of ex-girlfriends.

 

I admit that I never kiss their lips before. Just the cheeks.

 

My first kiss was the little girl I met before and the second one is Qri.

 

Even Sunny and I never kiss before. Kissing was never really my thing.

 

Speaking of Sunny...I just forget that she's here too.

 

Qri was the one who broke the kiss coz I can't just stop myself from kissing her.

 

Qri's face was all flushed.

 

I giggled and pinched her cheeks.

 

"See you later girlfriend. I love you" I said and wink at her.

 

"Hmm" She just replied.

 

I pout.

 

"Hey, I said I love you. You're supposed to say how much you love me too" I said playfully.

 

"Just leave now Park Hyomin" She said and pushes me lightly.

 

"Shireo~ I won't leave unless you say I Love You Too y Minnie" I said and smirked.

 

hangs open

 

"C'mon now I'm waiting" I said

 

She sighs.

 

"I love you too y Minnie" She lifelessly said.

 

I pout.

 

"Mwoya?~ I can't feel it. Say it properly. Make it sound sweeter and with feelings. Smile a little bit too" I said to her.

 

She rolled her eyes on me and sighs again.

 

"I love you too y Minnie" She said with a seductive voice instead and grin at me instead of a smile.

 

I gulped.

 

"Uhm..yeah...maybe we should leave now" I said and get inside the car.

 

That one is a bit dangerous. Jinja.

 

I notice that Sunny is not getting in.

 

"Yah! Are you coming or not?" I coldly said to her and she seems to get back to her senses and immediately get inside the car.

 

When she's already inside I start the car and we headed to school.

 

I didn't dare to speak.

 

The atmosphere was just too awkward that I wanted to reach school this instant.

 

"You and Ri seems to be so in love with each other" She said.

 

I didn't respond

 

Me and Qri?

 

In love?

 

I'm pretty sure Qri likes me coz I'm pretty irresistible but my feelings towards Qri?

 

That's the thing that I wasn't really sure.

 

"Is she the right one?" She asks.

 

"I think so." I said even though I'm not yet sure about my feelings.

 

She chuckled.

 

"It's funny I used to be a candidate to be 'the right one' but I just got evicted" She said.

 

"You weren't evicted Sunny. You quit and leave me. You're the one who ask for a break up remembers? “I said to her.

 

"Yeah. I was really the one but you know he reason now right? I never stop loving you" She said.

 

I frowned.

 

Never stop loving me?

 

What would that thing do right now?

 

"That won't change anything Sunny-ah. I don't feel the same towards you anymore" I said.

 

"Yeah. It's obvious. I was just hoping that you would fulfill our pinky promise when we were just kids." She said.

 

Mwo?

 

I stop the car.

 

I never told her that story before even Jiyeon doesn't know about the promise.

 

I remember telling Qri about it before but I don't remember that I told her something about the pinky promise.

 

"What are you saying?" I curiously as

 

"I'm Kyul"

 

She's who?

 

TAEYEON'S POV

 

"Seems like you didn't really plan you this properly. You still failed sis" Taecyeon suddenly appears out of nowhere.

 

"Shut up Taecyeon! I don't need your opinion and besides I have another plan." I said and smirked.

 

I won't fail this time.

 

Never.

 

"You seemed very confident about it. Just a reminder. I know you love Jiyeon and you badly wanna be with her but I hope you still know when to stop and don't do things that would bring you to trouble" he said.

 

"I know what I'm doing and stop acting like a father to me" I irritably said to him.

 

"I'm just saying. You're my sister and I will always help you but I won't help you when I know it's too much" he said again.

 

"I certainly do not need your help." I said to him and got to the classroom.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter