Chapter 14

The Best Worst I Ever Had
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I feel so lifeless but Qri forced me to go to school.

 

I feel like my whole world just crash when she told me that I should forget about her.

 

How am I supposed to forget her?

 

"I'm going to my locker first Ri" I said emotionlessly.

 

"I'll come with you” She said.

 

"Nah. Just go to our room now" I said and headed to the locker area.

 

I'm glad she didn't insist to come with me.

 

I sighed

 

I open my locker to get my notes but I notice the same letter inside again.

 

I open the letter and read it.

 

Dear Eunjungie,

       Are you having a bad day? Yes right? Please be strong and don't ever give up. I believe things happen for a reason. We just don't know them yet but in time I believe we will understand why.

      Remember you're not alone. I'm always here though you don't know me. Please don't forget to smile and always remember that I love you in lots of ways and reasons.

 

Sending all the love I had for you,

PD

 

 

I got another letter from PD once again.

 

Seriously, I'm so intrigued now.

 

I have a strong feeling about this letter I just haven't figure out if is good or bad.

 

But I'm actually thinking that this is one of Kim Taeyeon's games to piss me off.

 

But the letter is right.

 

I should give up.

 

I need to earn Jiyeon's trust again.

 

But first I need to talk to my father.

 

I need to settle things between those loan sharks before they use my debt against me once again.

 

I fold the letter again and get my notes.

 

I close my locker and was about to leave but I'm surprise to see someone in front of me.

 

My heart skips a bit.

 

"Ji-Ji-yeon"

 

She's standing in front of me holding a paper bag in her hand.

 

"I wanted to give this back to you" She said and handed me the paper bag.

 

I accepted it and check what's inside.

 

I frown.

 

"Jiyeon you don't have to do this. I could take my shirt back but why do you have to give back the letters?" I ask but she just looks down.

 

"Jiyeon do you hate me that much?...I'm willing to do everything just please don't do this to me. You love me and I love you. Please give me a chance. I'll make things right now. I admit it was my fault so pl-"

 

"Stop. It wasn't your fault and I'm not mad at you....We can't be together Eunjung and there's no way you can make things right..." She said and was about to turn her back on me but I held her shoulder and make her face me.

 

"You're not mad at me but why we can't be together Jiyeon....why? Explain it to me please" I ask her while she keeps avoiding my gaze.

 

"Because it wasn't right. Please don't make things hard for me Eunjung. Let's not complicate things anymore. You'll curse me if you found out the truth" She said and remove my grip then walk away.

 

What is she talking about?

 

Why would I curse her?

 

What's wrong Jiyeon?

 

I didn't know but I just watch her leave.

 

I could chase her or walk with her since we will just both be heading to the classroom but I didn't do it.

 

My phone suddenly vibrates.

 

I'll fetch you to your house this afternoon.

 

I didn't reply and just keep my phone after reading that.

 

If things weren't like this I won't ever ask his help.

 

"Eunjung" Someone suddenly walks beside me and greet me but I didn't dare to greet him back.

 

"Not now today Taecyeon. I'm pissed with you" I said without even looking at him.

 

"Wae? What did I do?" he asks.

 

I stop walking and glare at him.

 

"You didn't know? Should I punch you to make you remember?" I irritably said.

 

"Whoa scary. Ok I'll leave you alone...your temper is really something today" he said and walk away.

 

I continue walking and headed to classroom but I clenched my fist to the scene I saw in the classroom.

 

Why is she talking to that girl?

 

 

SOYEON'S POV

 

I don't know why but the crying Jiyeon can't be removed into my mind since last night.

 

It's making me feel sad.

 

There's a part in me that doesn't want to see her like that.

 

There's a part in me wanting to protect her.

 

And another thing that's bothering me.

 

She kinda resembles Mom.

 

My suspicions are getting stronger.

 

I get back from my thoughts when something soft touches my cheeks.

 

She wraps her hands around me from behind.

 

I'm sitting on a chair here in our house while she's standing behind me.

 

"What were you thinking?" She asks and kisses my cheeks again.

 

"I was thinking about Jiyeon" I replied and she pout.

 

"Jiyeon again? Love, you've been thinking of that kid since last night. Should I feel threatened?" She asks and that makes me giggle.

 

"What are you saying?...No one could ever replace young here in my heart. I just found that kid slightly looking like Mom" I said.

 

"Really? I didn't notice that. So are you thinking that she's your sister?" she asks.

 

"Yeah but it's kinda confusing coz Mom said that my sister was dead because she was killed by that woman. I badly need to talk to that woman Ramie." I said to her.

 

"Well, it's really pretty confusing but you know it's really hard to get an appointment to that woman but there's one person who could answer your questions for sure" she said.

 

"Who?" I curiously ask.

 

"Your Mom" she answered.

 

My Mom.

 

"That's true but how am I supposed to make her answer me without turning her beast mode on?" I said.

 

"Well, why don't you just ask Jiyeon herself' She suggested again.

 

That makes me think.

 

Jiyeon.

 

"Do you think I should?" I ask.

 

"Yup. I want you to solve this as soon as possible. I'm jealous when you're thinking of things other than me" She said and I giggled once again.

 

This girl is really something.

 

"Too possessive love" I said.

 

"I should be" She said and tighten her hug.

 

Now I gotta talk to Park Jiyeon.

 

I should be.

 

 

HYOMIN'S POV

 

I was walking here around the school.

 

Not because I want to do some sight-seeing like hello I had been to this school for years. Everything in here was never new to me but I keep walking because this girl keeps following me wherever I go.

 

Damn this is so annoying.

 

Tss.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter