Chapter 11

The Best Worst I Ever Had
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOMIN'S POV

 

"So what's your plan to those two Park Ji?" Jiyeon and I were inside the car heading to school.

 

"I still don't know Minnie. I still can't choose" She said and heaved a deep sigh.

 

"Tsk. I think you already did choose. You just don't want to hurt the other. I'm your bestfriend and it's very easy for me to say. The attention you give to the both of them may look like fair but there's a huge difference between you're doing a thing because you need to and you're doing a thing because you want to." I said to her.

 

She sighed again.

 

"Both of them are good person and I'm sure they would understand if I choose but the thing that's bothering was my mom" She said

 

Right, her Mom who seems to be on guard 24/7.

 

"But it won't be that obvious you know. Your Mom will think you two are just friends" I said.

 

"Well, it's not that easy. Mom gets more conscious now when I'm with girls than when I'm with boys." she said.

 

Heol.

 

I'm glad my Mom wasn't like that.

 

When we arrive at school we immediately headed to the locker area.

 

Jiyeon is being exceptionally quiet this time.

 

I look at her and she seems to be thinking deeply.

 

"Hey, what are you thinking?" I ask

 

"I'm weighing my thoughts" She said.

 

Huh?

 

"About what?" I ask.

 

We are still walking here in the hallway passing by some noisy students who are still waiting for their class to start.

 

It's still early though.

 

"About my secret admirer and Taeyeon" She said

 

"Eh? Are they the same person?" I curiously ask.

 

What is she talking about?

 

"That's the point. They are the same person but the feeling was different. It's like the letter is pointing to a different person" she said.

 

"But if they were really two different person, how come that your secret admirer stops sending you letters when Taeyeon introduce herself?" I ask.

 

"You know what maybe you're overly stressed about things right now. Give it a break and stop thinking too much “I said to her.

 

It's obvious whom she will choose among the two but she's torn with what she feels towards Eunjung and her secret admirer.

 

It's a hard situation.

 

When we get into the locker are we saw Eunjung reading something.

 

"Eunjung" I called her attention as we get close to her.

 

"Oh...hey" She said and folded the paper.

 

"What was that?" Jiyeon ask her eyeing at the piece of paper Eunjung folded.

 

"A letter" She answered.

 

Huh?

 

"Letter?" I curiously ask.

 

"Yeah. Do you know someone with an initial PD? This letter comes from that person" Eunjung ask.

 

"PD? So you got a love letter from a person whose initial was PD?" I ask and she nodded slowly.

 

"Good for you then" Jiyeon says and walk away.

 

We just watch her back as she leaves.

 

"What happen to her Min?" Eunjung ask me.

 

I shrugged.

 

"Jealous maybe?" I guessed.

 

"Jealous? She's jealous?" she asks looking so happy.

 

"Yup I do said she's jealous but l also said...maybe" I said and tap her shoulder.

 

Even though it's obvious that my dear bestfriend got jealous.

 

"Wait Ham Eunjung...." I said and raised an eyebrow to her.

 

"What?" she curiously look at me.

 

"Are you sure you didn't made that letter for yourself?" I suspiciously ask.

 

"Mwo?!....of course I didn't. Are you thinking that I'm trying to make her jealous?...I swear I really don't know who is this PD but whoever she is my feelings for Jiyeon will never change" She said and I could see it in her eyes that she's being sincere.

 

"Ok. Just keep it up and a piece of advice. Be true to her or as much as possible don't keep secrets from her. She don't like those things" I said and then leave her.

 

I can see that Eunjung really loves Jiyeon and so does Jiyeon to her but they still have a problem.

 

Taeyeon and Jiyeon's Mom.

 

So complicated.

 

While I was walking I saw Qri.

 

Lately Qri and I are hanging out together.

 

She's pretty interesting and fun to be with though at first you'll think she's boring because she doesn't like talking too much but she's different when there are only us.

 

I was about to call her and ask her to wait for me but my phone suddenly vibrates.

 

I check it.

 

W-what is this?

 

I rub my eyes to check if I see it wrongly.

 

I haven't deleted her number yet.

 

Is this really her?

 

Minnie I miss you and I still love you. Please wait a bit more and I'll be back to explain things to you.

 

That's the content of the message.

 

What's there that is needed to be explained?

 

I'm starting to feel ok.

 

I could feel that I'm just one step towards totally moving on from her.

 

Now she's telling me that she loves me and she misses me?

 

Like what the hell is that?

 

She would break up with me then leave and now she would comeback after a year telling me those things like nothing happens?

 

I lied to Jiyeon.

 

I told her that I broke up with Sunny but the truth is she broke up with me and I was damn hurt by it.

 

I just don't want Jiyeon to worry about me.

 

Maybe that's the reason why I don't have a new girlfriend after Sunny.

 

You're such in a wrong timing Lee Soonkyu!!!

 

I ruffled my hair in frustration.

 

Then someone grabs my arm and pulls me to the corner.

 

I look up to see who it is....

 

"Qri" I mouthed.

 

"You drive like a crazy woman and now you walk like a crazy woman? Our classroom was on this way but you are heading to the fire exit. Did you lose your sense of direction?" she said that with a very calm voice and starts to drag me with her.

 

I just let her do it.

 

Who knows where my mind takes me if no one will lead me?

 

I just look down.

 

"Whatever you're thinking right now forgets it. Don't let it distract you or else you'll end up frowning all day" She said to me.

 

I look at her and smile.

 

I cling on her arm.

 

"Qri-ah I just notice something...you cared so much about me...Do you like me?"

 

 

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

Jiyeon doesn't like liars.

 

I don't want to lie to her either.

 

It's just that I can't tell her right now.

 

But my feelings for her were real.

 

All the caring and love I've showed to her weren't fake.

 

It all comes from my heart.

 

God knows how much I wanted to tell her everything.

 

I hope she would understand.

 

It can't be like this.

 

I gotta do something.

 

I just go headed to the classroom.

 

Nothing will happen if I will just stand here.

 

Another thing

 

Who is this PD that makes Jiyeon jealous?

 

I'm a secret admirer too and now I've got my own secret admirer.

 

A secret admirer who have a secret admirer?

 

Very funny.

 

Or

 

This could also be one of Kim Taeyeon's tricks to get my attention away from Jiyeon.

 

Well it won't work if it is.

 

I'll make sure Jiyeon will not end up with a fake like her.

 

When I arrive at the classroom I saw Hyom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter