Chapter 22

The Best Worst I Ever Had
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong!!

Still there readers?

I know I said I will update at least once a day for this week even if I'm busy. Hehe Sorry for that. I did try but I'm not feeling well hehe actually I'm still am not so well but I have to update before I forget what happen to the story. Haha. I wish this week would end fast so that I can go back to my normal routine of updating twice a day.

 

 

AFTER TWO DAYS

SOYEON'S POV

 

I'm wondering about lots of things lately.

 

I don't know if I should talk to my other Mom or should I just let things be like this.

 

Knowing the truth would be more painful and I'm scared to know her side.

 

I hate being confused.

 

And another thing, my Mom keeps going to the island.

 

She doesn’t usually go there even there's some business in there.

 

She prefers sending someone to take care of everything than going by herself not unless it is important.

 

Or it is?

 

Maybe I should ask Mom instead of asking myself questions that I can't answer alone.

 

I go outside my room and headed to my Mom's office.

 

I was about to knock when I heard her talking to someone over the phone.

 

"...Kill them tonight. That woman has to suffer. She have to experience what I feel when she let our child be killed!"

 

I froze

 

WHAT THE HELL IS MOM TRYING TO DO?!

 

I was about to open the door and get in but I stop myself.

 

Talking to Mom would be no use.

 

Her words are full of finality in it, she made up her mind.

 

But what should I do to stop her??

 

I immediately go back to my room.

 

I have to think.

 

I have to stop Mom.

 

"Soyeon"

 

I got startled when Mom suddenly appears.

 

I forgot to close the door.

 

"Are you alright? You look surprised" She said noticing my reaction.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

"H-huh?...I-I'm...uhm..Doing nothing...yeah nothing...just standing here inside my room doing nothing...hehe" I explained nervously.

 

Mom frowns.

 

I get more tensed.

 

Please don't ask anything.

 

"You're being weird.....anyway, I'm leaving and I might not be able to be back until tomorrow. You can ask Boram to accompany you" She said.

 

I'm really feeling uneasy.

 

I wanted to stop her because she's my Mom but I know that it can do nothing coz she's my Mom.

 

Heol.

 

"Where...where to?" I ask even though I already know where is she going.

 

"Somewhere. I have to go now" She said and immediately turn her back and leave.

 

It's very obvious that she's avoiding my question.

 

I close my door and slump myself on bed.

 

Park Soyeon what to do??

 

Who are my Mom’s hostages?

 

She said she would take revenge.

 

OMO!!

 

I immediately get up and get my phone and call Boram.

 

I need her right now.

 

Could be Jiyeon??

 

My Mom is going to kill someone innocent.

 

I mean, I know that she hate that woman which happens to be my other Mom but we their kids got nothing to do with it and I don't think bloodshed was really necessary.

 

I must stop her

 

I prepared myself and meet Boram outside.

 

She brought her motorbike with her.

 

"So you're ready to meet her now?" She said.

 

Ready to meet her??

 

Being ready? I wasn't sure.

 

But talking to her to stop Mom? That's what I'm very sure of.

 

"I'm not but we have to. Let's go" I said and we hurriedly left.

 

I notice that we are heading to the Ham's residence instead of heading to the company.

 

"Love. Why are we heading this way?" I ask.

 

"Because they're at home. I heard Eunjung and Jiyeon went missing" She said.

 

That confirms my theories.

 

"I think Mom was responsible to it" I said.

 

"Mwo? How can you be so sure?" she asks.

 

"It's a long story just hurry up" I said.

 

After few minutes we are now here in front of the Ham's mansion.

 

I suddenly felt nervous.

 

I was three when she left us but how come I don't remember even just a single bit that I spent time with her in the past?

 

Boram pressed the doorbell and the guard open up for us.

 

He said we need to wait for a second.

 

"I'm sorry Miss but Madam said that you can't meet her today" The guard said.

 

This can't be happening.

 

"Tell her it's about Eunjung and Jiyeon" I said.

 

The guard frowns at us but he still inform them.

 

"You may get in now" He said and let is in.

 

"Wow. This one's really a big house Sso." Boram said in awe.

 

I'm amaze too but I'm too nervous to focus my attention on this house.

 

A woman and a man approach us.

 

"Where are Jiyeon and Eunjung?" The woman whom I believe my other Mom immediately ask worriedly when she saw us.

 

I was speechless.

 

I've seen her in picture before but it's a little different in person.

 

"Uhmm...yeah we kina came here for that. I'm Jeon Boram by the way and she's my girlfriend Park Soyeon" Boram speaks and squish my hand.

 

"Oh right. Come in. Let's talk inside" Mr. Ham said.

 

"Are you ok?" Boram whispered to me as we get inside.

 

"Yeah. I'm kinda nervous" I replied.

 

We go to the living room and sit in the couch to talk.

 

"So you guys know where our daughters were now? Please tell us where can we find them. We've been looking for them for days and we are dead worried. Are they ok?" Mrs. Ham asks.

 

I can't really help but stare at her.

 

Indeed it's true that I got my eyes from her.

 

I get back to my senses when Boram nudge me

 

"Uhmm...uh...yeah, a woman had them as a hostage right night. We better hurry and save them before it's too late. We could take you there but you can't bring police with you. That's the only thing we ask for this" I immediately explain what I have to say.

 

"Wait...Please don't get us wrong but how can you assure as that it's real?" Mr. Ham asks.

 

I sighed.

 

"Let's just say that your daughters was with a woman named Park Nina ready to take revenge to you Mrs. Ham" I said and stand up.

 

"If you're interested we will wait for you at the port at 12 o'clock sharp....let's go Ramie" I said and started to walk outside the house.

 

I feel suffocated inside.

 

I wanted to hate her but I can't.

 

"Hey, why you didn't introduce yourself as her daughter?" Boram ask me.

 

"I don't think I'm ready for that. For now I gotta save my sister. Even though we're just half-sisters she's still my sister coz she's that woman's daughter." I said.

 

I was actually unsure of what I'm doing and I certainly know that I'm going against Mom but this is what I think was the right thing to do.

 

I maybe unsure but I'm following what my heart tells me to do.

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

Two days have passed and we are still here inside this room.

 

At least I don't feel bored coz Jiyeon is with me but still I don't like it that we are both here inside.

 

Our parents and friends would surely be worried about us.

 

I found the way out of the house from the clinic but I'm still not informing Jiyeon about it coz going out of the high walls would be really risky.

 

I actually thought of making Jiyeon act like she was sick but I don't like those guards outside touch my girlfriend. I don't like the way they stare at her.

 

*kiss*

 

My thoughts where interrupted when suddenly Jiyeon kiss me.

 

I didn't notice that she was already in front of me.

 

She giggled.

 

"Mind to share what you're thinking?" she asks.

 

I pulled her to sit on my lap.

 

She wraps her arms around my neck and I hug her waist to prevent her from falling.

 

"Are you thinking of a way out?" she asks again.

 

"Hmm. I guess I can't help but to think of that" I answered.

 

"I know. I was thinking the same thing too but..." She paused and looks at me in the eyes.

 

I can see that she's worried.

 

"But what baby? Hmm?" I ask.

 

"I was just thinking...if we came back to our parents they won't be accepting us Jungie. We could hide. Yes, but up until when? We live on the same roof. The world is too small for us." she said.

 

I sighed.

 

It's true but we can't die in here.

 

"Listen. We will not hide. We don't have to. We will make them understand. We will fight for our love we can do this together" I said to her.

 

She sighed.

 

"I hope it wouldn't separate us. I can't live now without you" she said and hugs me.

 

I hear her sob.

 

"It's ok. I'm always here. I would never leave you. I'll follow you wherever you go" I said to comfort her while rubbing her back.

 

SUNNY'S POV

 

"Thank you doc. I'll send you the money later" I said and hang up.

 

That was the doctor that I paid to make my plan looks real. I didn't expect that I will need him this soon.

 

Now Minnie hates Qr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter