Chapter 12

The Best Worst I Ever Had
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

It's our last subject now in the afternoon and I'm glad that Kim Taeyeon didn't really show up.

 

I got the whole day with my baby.

 

And I'm happy too because Hyomin and I switch seats for the meantime.

 

"Yah stop holding my hand. I told you court me properly" Jiyeon said to me as I keep playing with her hand.

 

"It's so soft and warm. I can't let it go." I said and brought her palm on my lips.

 

I caught her smile before she look away.

 

"I saw that" I said to her.

 

"You saw what Ham Baekgu?" she said but she can't look at me.

 

"I saw you smile" I said and I can't remove the smile on my face.

 

"I'm didn't smile" She denied.

 

"Look at me then if you really don't" I said and try to make her face me.

 

She slowly turns to face me wearing a serious expression on her face.

 

I giggled.

 

So when our eyes meet she can't hide it anymore and showed me her beautiful smile.

 

I still holding her hand and I don't want to let it go.

 

I don't want to let her go.

 

"I wanna be with you 1min and 1sec" I said while our eyes were still locked on each other.

 

"You’re too much cheesiness won't work on me" She said and giggled.

 

"It's ok. I'm not saying that to empress you. I'm saying that because it's the truth. Its how I really feel" I said to her.

 

She didn't respond but she didn't look away too.

 

"Do you wanna come to my work again after class?" I ask her.

 

"I can't" she said and that makes me sad.

 

I pout.

 

"I really can't Mom is not going to allow me to do it this time. I've got no excuse now" she said.

 

I let go of her hand and focus in the front.

 

I ignore her till dismissal.

 

I'm not mad at her.

 

I just wanna see her reaction and what she will do.

 

I waited for that till our class ends.

 

But to my disappointment she did nothing.

 

I immediately grab my bag and walk outside the without even saying a word to her.

 

I was disappointed.

 

Maybe I shouldn't have expected too much from her.

 

It's obvious that she likes me too.

 

Why can't she just dumped Taeyeon and be with me?

 

After all I'm her real secret admirer.

 

Tss.

 

Because of too much disappointment I didn't notice that I'm already here outside the school gate.

 

Heol.

 

I walk too fast and she didn't even follow me.

 

*sigh*

 

Why would she anyway?

 

"Tsk. That sigh was like an Ahjumma." I turn on my side and saw a guy riding on a motorbike.

 

I can't recognize him coz he's wearing a helmet.

 

He walks close to me.

 

"You wounded me. Why can't you recognize me anymore?" he said.

 

Eh?

 

Do I know him?

 

"Maybe if you remove your helmet I could see your face and I could recognize you" I said to him.

 

"Opps. My bad" he said.

 

Seems like he forget to do it.

 

Pabo.

 

He takes off his helmet and my eyes widen when I see him.

 

OH MY GOSH!!!

 

"TAECYEON!!"

 

I immediately run to him and give him a hug.

 

"Whoa! Daebak! Since when you're here?" I excitedly ask him.

 

"I'm actually here for a week already but I can't come to see you immediately coz I had some important things to do for my transfer. I transferred here in your school" He explained.

 

"Cool! Now we could hang out again like we used to before" I said

 

"Yup...by the way you're going home now? I could give you a ride." He offered.

 

"I'm not yet going home. I'm going to work. You know we are not rich" I said.

 

"Yes I am not rich but you are. Your Dad is right?" He said

 

I frowned and punch him lightly in the stomach.

 

He knows that I don't like to talk about my father

 

"Arasso. Let's go I'll take you to your work and I'll go to mine too" He said and I go with him.

 

Taecyeon is my childhood bestfriend.

 

We used to play before when I was still living with my grandparents' but when I move out I never seen him again for years just now after a long time.

 

"Stop in that restaurant" I said and he stop in front of it.

 

"You work here?" he asks.

 

"Yeah. Why?" I curiously ask

 

"Because I work here too. It's my first day actually" He said and I got surprised.

 

"Really? That's cool then. We could hang out more" I said excitedly then we go inside.

 

I introduced him to our co-workers and start to work

 

It's nice to work with an old friend again

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

"What happen to Eunjung? Why did she walk out?" Minnie ask me as we are here in the hallway heading to her car

 

I sighed.

 

"I don't know too. We were ok. Then she asks me to go to her work after class. I said I can't coz Mom wouldn't allow me. You know my Mom...Then, that's it. She started to ignore me" I said in frustration.

 

I don't really get her.

 

I would definitely agree if I just can and if I won't be in trouble with my Mom.

 

If Mom gets mad she will ground me and I can't hang out with her anymore.

 

I wanted to explain that to her but she's ignoring me.

 

"Are you sure that's just it?" Minnie asks suspiciously like I have done a crime.

 

"Yes. That's only what happen" I said and rolled my eyes to her.

 

"Don't worry Jiyeon things will be just fine even if you do nothing. Eunjung is just being too dramatic again" Qri said.

 

I know that was supposed to make me feel better but it didn't really help at all.

 

I just smile at them so that they won't be worried anymore.

 

When we reach Minnie's car Taeyeon suddenly approach us.

 

"Tae Tae. I haven't seen you in class today." I said.

 

"Uhm I had done something important...Uhm Jiyeon can we talk?" she asks.

 

I turn to Minnie and Qri.

 

"I think you two can go. I'll just go with Tae" I said to them and Minnie got the message and gives me a fighting sign.

 

I have to talk to Taeyeon too to make things clear.

 

I have to tell her now so that she won't end up hoping for nothing.

 

When Minnie and Qri leave I talk to Taeyeon.

 

"So what is it?" I ask.

 

"I just wanna know how your day is today? I didn't have time for you because something came up" She said like she was apologizing.

 

"Tae. It's ok. I understand and uhm...actually there's something I want to tell you" I said and took a deep breath.

 

I can't help but feel nervous.

 

Taeyeon is kind and I love to be her friend but only up to that.

 

I don't want her to hate me.

 

"Oh. Really? What is it?" She asks.

 

"Tae I want you to know that I'm happy because you showed up. I thought before that I would never meet my secret admirer. At times that I'm sad your letters for me lightens up my mood. It never failed to make me smile but Tae. I can only be your friend" I said and hold her hand.

 

"M-Mwo?" She asks still unable to believe on what I just told her.

 

"I'm sorry Tae. Don't ever think there's something wrong with you. It's just that my heart chooses to love her" I said.

 

She forces a smile.

 

"It's ok. If that is what makes you happy I'll support you" She said a bit teary eyed.

 

"Thank you. Tae. I know you are a good person" I said to her

 

"But piece of advice. I'm not telling you this because Eunjung wins your heart and I'm trying to steal you from her but Eunjung had quite a reputation of being a playgirl. She loves to hit on those rich girls and boys for money. You didn't know much about Eunjung even though you knew it's other for a long time. After all, all you did in those times were to fight with each other. It's just an advice coz that's what I had learned the choice was still yours" She said and get into her car and leave.

 

What she say can't be true.

 

Eunjung would never play on me and use me for money.

 

She won't do that

 

I walk outside the gate and call a cab then I go home.

 

I'm still thinking about that thing Taeyeon had said to me.

 

She won't do it.

 

I already choose her and I'm sure that what she had shown to me was real.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter