Chapter 29

The Best Worst I Ever Had
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAECYEON'S POV

 

I'm here in the island again to meet Eunjung.

 

I know she's so bored in that place and she need a friend but I got surprise to see that no one is in the house anymore.

 

"EUNJUNG! MR. HAM!"

 

Then I remember that Ahjumma lives nearby.

 

I immediately run towards their house.

 

"Taecyeon-ah why are you here?" She asks when she saw me.

 

"Ahjumma why the house was empty now? Where did they go?" I ask.

 

"I'm sorry but I can't answer your question. Mr. Ham arrives this morning and he was so angry so he asks me to go home already" She explained.

 

"Why is he angry? What happen?" I ask again.

 

"I'm not sure but I heard that the doctor who came to see Miss Eunjung this morning was a fake." She said.

 

Fake?

 

"Then who was it?" I ask again.

 

"They don't see the face because the doctor was wearing a cap and sunglasses. I couldn't even have a proper glance of her face" she said and I sigh.

 

Who could it be?

 

I guess I have to tell Jiyeon everything now.

 

"Thank you Ahjumma. I'm leaving now" I said and immediately headed back to meet Jiyeon.

 

QRI'S POV

 

I was supposed to meet Hyomin now and go together with her to Jiyeon's house coz Soyeon had something to say but unfortunately I had a sudden appointment.

 

I dialed Hyomin's number.

 

I know she would be disappointed when she heard that I can't come with her.

 

I hope she didn't break my phone again.

 

I just bought it this morning.

 

"Hello. Good morning Park Hyomin speaking" she politely answered the call.

 

I giggled.

 

I remember that she doesn't have my new number yet.

 

"Minnie it's me" I said.

 

"Kyul?"

 

"Yup. The one and only" I said.

 

"Yah! You bought a new phone already?! I thought we are going to buy it together!" She said.

 

Opps.

 

I forgot about that.

 

Now she's mad.

 

I'm dead.

 

"Mianhae. I forgot" I said.

 

"You forgot Lee Jihyun?!" she angrily asks.

 

I gotta think of a way to calm her.

 

"Uhm...I just get too excited to call you till that is the only thing running in my head. To hear your y beautiful voice. Please don't be mad. I'll buy another phone with you again if that's what you want" I said.

 

"Then why don't you just come here and pick me up so that you could see me!" She said.

 

I sighed.

 

"That's the thing Minnie. I can't pick you up. I got a sudden schedule and its bit important but I'm not saying that it's more important than you. “I said and she didn't respond.

 

"Minnie?"

 

Still no response from her.

 

"Hey I'm sorry. I-"

 

"It's ok. Bye" she said and hangs up.

 

I scratch my head.

 

Is she mad?

 

I just sigh and try to call her again but she's not picking up.

 

Oh gosh she's mad.

 

Anyway I'll just go now and finish that thing faster so that I could go and fix things with Minnie.

 

"Mom I'm leaving." I said and kiss her cheek.

 

Dad was already at work.

 

"Meeting Sunyoung?" She asks.

 

"Later. I'm going to meet Sunny too" I said.

 

"Ok dear. Take care" she said and I left the house and meet Sunny at the park.

 

Yes, it's the main reason why I can't go with Hyomin.

 

I have to meet Sunny.

 

She begged for me to come and talk to her so here am I now.

 

I meet her at the park where the both of us used to play before.

 

She's my only cousin so it's expected that we're really close.

 

"Hey" I greeted her.

 

She's sitting on one of the bench watching people walk stroll around.

 

"Oh you're here now" She said when she finally notice my presence.

 

I sat beside her.

 

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask straight to the point coz I have something else to do.

 

"Are you in a hurry?" she asks.

 

"Kind of." I said.

 

"Oh I see. You got a date with Hyomin" she said and looks down.

 

"It's not a date. We just have something to do" I said.

 

"Well, I'm here to apologize. I'm sorry for taking your identity" She said and I could feel that she's being sincere.

 

"It's ok now. I can see that you really regret what you have done so I forgive you already but if there is one person that you really owe an apology that is Hyomin. You lied to her" I said.

 

"I know. I can't face her right now. I feel a shamed of what I have done." She said

 

"It's ok. At least you're not as bad as your bestfriend" I said and she curiously looks at me.

 

"Wae? What did Taeyeon do?" she asks.

 

"Well, it's not yet confirmed and it's pretty confusing too but we think Taeyeon is somehow responsible to why Eunjung suddenly disappears." I explained.

 

"I do remember Taeyeon said something to me but I'm not sure if this one could help" Sunny said.

 

"What is it?" I ask.

 

"She said that Mr. Ham was her real father" She said and that gives me shock.

 

"How did that happen?" I curiously ask.

 

"Well, according to her it happens when her Mom and Mr. Ham accidentally do it because they were both drunk that time. I remember that time she keeps saying that she's a big mistake and she will make everyone regret that they made her feel that way about herself. Honestly, Taeyeon got scary when she knew that" she explained.

 

So that explains the involvement of Mr. Ham into this.

 

"Thank you Sunny-ah. That one was a great help. I have to go now. We'll hang out some other time" I said

 

"Ok. Don't forget to tell Hyomin I said I'm sorry" She said and I just nod before I leave and headed to Jiyeon's house.

 

HYOMIN'S POV

 

I'm here now at Jiyeon's house.

 

About Kyul who is supposed to be coming here with me...

 

Well, I'm not really mad at her.

 

Just testing her.

 

I wanna know what she will do if things were like this.

 

"Minnie is here now Sso" Boram unnie said yelling in from the living room.

 

"What's up unnie?" I ask.

 

"Just wait for Soyeon and her Moms" she replied.

 

So her Moms are here?

 

"Jiyeon?" I ask.

 

"Well that kid was still sleeping" She said.

 

Sleeping?

 

"Lunch was almost over and she's still sleeping?" I said

 

Jiyeon suddenly became unbelievable these past few days.

 

"Yeah. We do try to wake her up but she was really sleepy. She just go back to sleep even though you shake her hard. She often locked herself in her room. I bet she stayed up late again" Boram unnie said.

 

I sighed

 

I wanna smack that kids head.

 

So stubborn.

 

She doesn't want us to help her but she actually trusted Taeyeon to look for Eunjung.

 

What if Taeyeon do something bad to her or to Eunjung?

 

She's not using her head.

 

"Good thing you're here. Where is Qri?" Soyeon unnie arrive from upstairs.

 

"She had something to do so she can't make it." I replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter