Chapter 1

The Best Worst I Ever Had
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

I was here in my room preparing myself to go to school when I heard a car roaring from the outside of the house.

 

She really drives like a mad man.

 

I get my things and go outside my room.

 

I go downstairs and found my Mom and my step Dad in the living room.

 

Yup my Dad wasn't really my Dad. My real Dad died when I was a baby. I haven't seen him and I never had a picture of him. Mom says it's gone. She doesn’t really wanna talk about it.

 

Mom remarried when I was 12 and we live here with my step Dad.

 

My step dad has a daughter from his late wife but I haven't seen her.

 

Dad said her daughter live with her grandmother. His late wife's mom because her daughter hates that he married other woman which is my Mom.

 

I honestly wanted to meet her coz I feel like it's going to be fun to have a sister but too bad I didn't

 

"Mom Dad I'm leaving" I said and kiss both of their cheeks.

 

"Is that Hyomin again?" Mom asks.

 

"Yep" I said

 

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop hanging out with that girl? She's not a good influence to you!" Mom said and I sighed.

 

She's saying that my bestfriend Hyomin was a bad influence to me because Hyomin likes girls.

 

I don't really see anything wrong with Minnie. Mom is just being so homophobic. She thinks it's crazy. When I ask her why she's not telling me the reason. She's just getting mad at me so I never ask again.

 

Well me?

 

I never had a crush to girls before but I'm being picky over guys.

 

Hmm, maybe that's because of my secret admirer who makes me smile all of the time.

 

I'll tell you more about my secret admirer some other time for now I have to go outside and meet Minnie before she starts to complain again.

 

"Mom we already talk about that issue hundreds of times. You used to like Minnie before right?" I said to her.

 

I forgot to tell you.

 

Minnie is my childhood bestfriend.

 

She doesn't cross-dress in fact she looks really feminine and well Minnie is y too but my Mom started to dislike her when she saw Minnie kissing a girl.

 

Heol.

 

"Ok Mom I really have to leave now. Minnie is my only bestfriend so I can't stay away from her." I said and go outside the house.

 

I approach Minnie and she just raised an eyebrow to me as expected.

 

She hates it when people makes her wait.

 

"Park Jiyeon!"  She irritably said and I ignore her.

 

I open the car's door and sit on the passenger sit.

 

She just gets into the driver's seat and start the car.

 

 "How many times do I have to tell you to not to make me wait coz I'm not your driver" She irritably said and make the car fly again.

 

Seriously, if this was my first time in riding here and Hyomin is not my bestfriend I would never ride this car anymore.

 

"Sorry ok...Quit frowning girls wouldn't like to hang out with you if you are like that" I said to her and she suddenly changes her face into a happy one.

 

Weird.

 

"You know what Minnie. I'd been asking myself why of all the people in the world I choose you to be my bestfriend." I said and start teasing her.

 

"I'm wondering the same thing too. I like girls and you're like forever single. You're pretty but you're not my type and it's obvious that I'm prettier and ier. You'll never catch up on me" she proudly said.

 

"Oh really?...Don't ever ask me for help again to get your girls Park Sunyoung. I helped you with Sunny before but I'm not going to help you now. And I'm not forever single. I've got a secret admirer" I said to her not wanting to lose.

 

"Sunny was like a year ago ok? And your secret admirer will forever be your secret admirer. Duh that person, whoever that is keeps writing letters to you for three damn years but had no plan to show up. That's hopeless" She said to me.

 

"Whatever Minnie" I said and rolled my eyes to her.

 

I'm happy reading my secret admirers letter.

 

It makes me fall in love.

 

I wanna meet that person seriously.

 

"Minnie. You broke up with Sunny a year ago. And I admit that you’re a year and half span of relationship with her is miraculously record breaking. Mostly your relationship only last for 6 months and after 2 months from break-up you had a new one but now it's been a year that you are single." I said.

 

"It's because no one catches my attention after her" She said and she look so serious now.

 

"Well, why don't you go and look for that little girl who makes you like girls instead of boys" I said to her.

 

When Minnie and I were 8. Her Mom and she goes to attend a party.

 

She doesn't remember where was the party or who is her Mom's friend.

 

All she knows is that her Mom's friend had a daughter and she played with Minnie.

 

Minnie then starts to feel weird towards the girl and she starts liking girls after that.

 

She's afraid to ask her Mom about it because her Mom will find out that she likes girls.

 

So she never searches for that girl anymore.

 

She's Minnie’s first love.

 

Yeah too young but that's what she says.

 

"Jiyeon stop suggesting weird things to me. That was years ago. I don't even know her name. How will I look for her?" She complains.

 

"Ok. I was just suggesting" I said.

 

After few minutes Minnie and I arrive at school.

 

So here we are walking peacefully in the hallway when suddenly.

 

"Minnie I forgot my phone on your car" I said

 

"Aigoo. Here. I'll just see you in the classroom" she said and handed me the keys before she continue walking towards the classroom.

 

I just turn around and headed back to the car

 

But....

 

I saw someone running in the hallway towards my position.

 

It's very close

 

I was too shock to move and it's too late.

 

She bumps into me and we both fall on the floor.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter