It's Not Easy To Forget

Childhood Friend

Characters:5971  Words:1240


“Jihoon hyung!! Wake upppppppp.” Seungkwan called as he shakes Jihoon

“What the hell. Seungkwan. It’s a goddamn Sunday and you decided to wake me up at 10 in the morning?” Jihoon answered and throws a glare to Seungkwan.

“Nop, that glare is not scaring me today. We are going to have fun, I’m just helping you know?” Seungkwan shook Jihoon again and again. In the end Jihoon gave up trying to convince Seungkwan to let him sleep. He went to the bathroom to get ready.

After showering and brushing his teeth, he puts on a black t-shirt and knee-length shorts. This better be worth it, he thought and went down the stairs. He went in to the kitchen and was soon greeted by a Seungkwan who is carrying a plate with cookies.

“This probably won’t make you full, but we’re eating outside later anyways.” Seungkwan said and put the cookies on the table. Jihoon shrugged and grab a cookie, “Thanks.” He muttered and continued to eat.

After eating, plus waiting for Seungkwan to get ready, which took like hours. They walked to the bus stop.

“Actually, A few friends would be coming with us, the more the merrier right? Hansol will be picking us up.” Seungkwan sounded a bit nervous saying that. He knows that Jihoon isn’t the type to hang out with people he didn’t know, but he’s just trying to help Jihoon forget about what happened yesterday.

Jihoon looked at Seungkwan, he noticed Seungkwan sounded a bit nervous so he didn’t argue with him and just answered with a nod. Which kind of surprised Seungkwan. Jihoon knew that hanging out with new people is not that bad, but he just isn’t that outgoing like how Seungkwan is. As I said, that latter can be friends with someone completely unknown in just a few minutes.

After a few minutes of silence, a white car arrived and the windows rolled down, revealing a guy (Who doesn’t look quite Korean) wearing sunglasses. He took off his sunglasses and got off the car. “Hi,” he said, sounding a little shy.

“Hey.” Seungkwan smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheeks. It was too cringe worthy, Jihoon thought, but he just kept quiet, not wanting to disturb their moment.

“Jihoon, this is Hansol, and Hansol, this is Jihoon.” Seungkwan said. Jihoon and Hansol nodded their head. After that, Hansol led them into the car. Seungkwan sat at the front seat while Jihoon sat at the back. It was really quiet until Seungkwan started speaking.

“So... Who are we picking up next?” It was too sudden it caught Hansol off guard.

“Uh.... Jisoo and Jeonghan. Seokmin and Soonyoung will be going there by themselves.” Hansol replied. Both Jihoon and Seungkwan nodded and silence took over once again. Once they reached Jeonghan’s apartment, they hopped in the car. Jisoo was sitting in the middle and in between Jihoon and Jeonghan.

“Oh hey Jihoon.” Jeonghan said. “We didn’t know you were coming with us, Hansol didn’t tell us.” Joshua continued.

“I didn’t know either.” Hansol stated while driving. They all looked at Seungkwan who was occupied by his phone. He looked up and saw everyone looking at him. “What?” he asked sounding nervous.

“You didn’t tell anyone that I was joining?” Jihoon asked.

“I didn’t have time! Sorry...” Seungkwan answered, “Oh look, an ostrich.” He said and looked out of the window, causing everyone to laugh.

When they reached the karaoke place, Jisoo told Jihoon where they were going, they saw two guys standing there. Jihoon recognized Seokmin but he didn’t know they guy standing next to him.

“Took you guys long enough.” The guy next to Seokmin said. “And this is?” He said and looked at Jihoon.

“Oh hey Jihoon,” Seokmin said and smiled. “Meet Soonyoung, and Soonyoung, meet Jihoon.”

 Soonyoung then smiled at Jihoon and said, “Ahh, you’re the new student in our Science class. You’re sitting next to Seungcheol right?”  When Jihoon heard his name, he froze, not replying to Soonyoung. Seungkwan was worried and grabbed Jihoon's arm.

"He’s probably day dreaming again, heh... Let’s just go in and have FUNNN” He said and waited for them to get in first. He lightly taps Jihoon’s cheek making him return to reality.

“Sorry about just now, didn’t know how to react when I heard his name...” Jihoon said. Seungkwan just shook his head and told him its okay. Then they both walked in to join the others.

They rented a room and went inside. They picked some songs and started to sing, and even rap. They are all so good, Jihoon thought to himself. Even though a lot of people tell him he has a great voice but he still doubts himself. When it was Jihoon’s turn, Seokmin passed the microphone to him.

“What song do you want to sing?” Jeonghan asked.

“Uhmm, Simple by Woozi?” Jihoon answered. Jeonghan smiled and nodded, and then he started searching for the song.

When the song started playing, Jihoon took a deep breath and started to sing.

Oneurui majimak i gire seo itda.Maeireun ireoke Ooh Ooh. Deuneolpeun sesangen
Nan meonjimando mothan geol jal algo itjiman. Swiun il hana eoptneun.Chulgu eopsneun miroindeuthan sesang.

Haengbogeun geunyang malman itneun geogo.Moduga wonhaneun Dream ilppunirago.Maldo an doeneun yaegingeol .Mitgo sipjido anhaseo .Yeah I just want it Simple, Simple.”

Everyone was shocked by how well Jihoon sang. They all clapped their hands, causing Jihoon to blush.

“You sang so well.” Seokmin said and smiled widely at Jihoon.

“Everyone was good.” He shook his head and said.

“Except for Hansol.” Seungkwan stated and everyone burst into laughter.

They continued singing. Heck, they even made Jihoon who was very quiet join them jumping around, going crazy. They partied until 5 in the evening and decided to stop.

Seokmin and Soonyoung went back to their home first. This left Jihoon, Seungkwan, Hansol, Jisoo and Jeonghan sitting on the chairs, breathing hard because they were jumping around.

“That was so much fun.” Seungkwan said. The others all nodding, agreeing to Seungkwan.

They all went to a restaurant and ate, they all sat there, chit chatting, talking about some of the professors, especially Professor Dino, until 7p.m.

“I think it’s time to head back though, there’s school tomorrow and we’re on duty in the library Jeonghan.” Jisoo said. Jeonghan must have forgotten because he looked very shocked. Then, Hansol drove all of them back to their homes.

After Jihoon and Seungkwan got home, they both showered and changed into sleepwear.

“Thanks for bringing me out today.” Jihoon said with a small smile.

“Anytime.” Seungkwan answered and went into the kitchen to grab some desserts.

“But why? I can tell you wanted me to go in the last minute.” Jihoon asked.

“I just wanted to help you clear up your mind for a while. I just can’t stand seeing you sad.” Seungkwan answered as he brings a big tub of ice cream out and sat on the couch, turning on the television.

Jihoon nodded and chuckled, “Thanks, don’t finish that ice cream though, and don’t stay up too late.” He said and went upstairs, going to bed.

“I just can’t forget him like that Seungkwan. Thanks for trying anyways...” Jihoon said as he drifts off into dreamland.


A/N: Ahhhhh, I’m finally able to update. I’ve been through a hell of a week. Too many assignments and homework TT. Also there’s going to be another chapter later today.