Get Out

Childhood Friend

Characters:5384 Words:1171

Hey readers, please leave a comment and tell me if the story is nice or not :) And I swear, the future chapters will be longer.


“Saturdays, the day where I can relax.” Jihoon said as he wakes up. He wakes up 11:00a.m. just to eat breakfast and go to sleep again. As a normal person, he grabs his phone and scroll through it, he founds a message from an unknown number.

9:30a.m.

Unknown-

Hey Jihoon, this is Seungcheol. Come to my house at 2p.m., the address is ____________.

 

11:05a.m.

Jihoon-

Sure.

Jihoon replied to the message and got out of bed to get ready. After showering he wore a pair of jeans and a casual white shirt and went down to the kitchen. When he got down he found a plate of pancakes on the table and a sticky note next to it. The sticky note wrote I’ll be outside gardening, don’t bother me and eat this.-Boo

After eating the pancakes that Seungkwan made for him he went back up to his room and went on his laptop. When Jihoon has free time, he likes to compose songs and also write lyrics. He doesn’t share it on social media or anywhere, but he does let Seungkwan listen to it. Writing lyrics was a stress reliever for Jihoon, but lately his songs has all been depressing, even Seungkwan noticed.

After sitting down and writing lyrics for a while it was almost time to go to Seungcheol house. He grabbed his bag and walked down the stairs screaming “SEUNGKWAN” again and again, trying to annoy him to answer.

“WHAT?” Seungkwan finally answered after a few more calls.

“I’LL BE GOING OUT.” Jihoon yelled again, making sure that Seungkwan who was outside the house can hear it.

“OKAY, JUST COME BACK BEFORE DINNER.” Seungkwan replied.

Jihoon walked out of the house and made his way to Seungcheol’s, he doesn’t need to take the bus as Seungcheol’s house was quite close to him and Seungkwan’s home. When he reached his house, he pressed the door bell.

“I”M COMING” Jihoon can hear Seungcheol yelling from the inside, he stood there and waited for him to open the door. The door opened, the view that Jihoon saw was unexpected, Seungcheol was wearing a pink apron which says Best Cook Ever, and Jihoon can’t help but snicker.

“Stop laughing or you’re not going to have lunch” Seungcheol said, his face turning red.

“Okay, okay.” Jihoon replied. After that, Seungcheol stepped to the side, allowing Jihoon to come in.Seunghceol told Jihoon to sit on the couch in the living and walked back into the kitchen. He took out his apron and went back into the living room. Seungcheol sat down next to the coffee table, signalling Jihoon to do the same.

When they both sat down they started doing the assignment. It was just silence and just Jihoon or Seungcheol pushing their laptops to each other to show their ideas.

 It was still silence until Seungcheol asked, “What time are you going back?”

“I’m not sure, but Seungkwan told me to go back before dinner.” Jihoon replied, his eyes glued to the book and the laptop.

“Seungkwan? The guy that Hansol keeps talking about?”Seungcheol asked, looking curious.

“Hansol? The guy that Seungkwan keeps talking about?”Jihoon said and he finally looked at Seungcheol, making eye contact with him. They both started laughing really hard.

When they finish the project it was 4 something in the afternoon, turns out that Jihoon was good at Science too, better than Seungcheol in fact.

“Wow, you are good at Science” Seungcheol said to Jihoon, looking quite surprised.

“We both are.” Jihoon said with a small smile.

Dammit Jihoon you’re making my heart beat fast again. Seungcheol thought

They cleaned up their things after the project, Jihoon was ready to get home but Seungcheol insisted him to stay and eat. After Jihoon agreed they both went to the dining room. Seungcheol told Jihoon to sit and he went back into the kitchen. Then, he came out holding two plates of pasta.

“Here you go.” He said as he put a plate in front of Jihoon and one across him. Then, Seungcheol sat down and they both started to eat.

“So, you transferred from America right?” Seungcheol asked, with a mouth full of pasta. Jihoon just gave a nod as an answer.

“But why did you come back? It’s my dream to study at America, but I’m not smart enough...”Seungcheol said looking a bit down.

“I got bullied there...” Jihoon said, making Seungcheol look surprised.

“Oh...I’m sorry for you.” Seungcheol didn’t continue what he wanted to ask, he felt bad for Jihoon.

“Nahh, its okay really, it may sound weird but I got used to it, I just wanted to come back to Seoul.” Jihoon said, not wanting to make Seungcheol feel bad for him

Seungcheol was in deep thoughts, and then he suddenly asked, “Do you have any very close friends before you transferred there?” Seungcheol can’t help but ask.

“Yea.” Jihoon just gave a short reply, not continuing.

“Is it too much if I ask for the name?” Jihoon shook his head. “Then can I know the name?” It room was filled with silence until Jihoon answer.

“Seungcheollie” Jihoon said, almost sounding like a whisper. All of the sudden Seungcheol slammed his fork on the table.

“So it IS you.” Seungcheol said, sounding more cold than usual. “You are the one who left me to go to America without a goodbye or even a TEXT” Seungcheol shouted the last word, making Jihoon jump.

 “Look... I... I... I can explain...” Jihoon said while stuttering.

“I DON”T NEED YOUR EXPLANATION, it’s fine if you went away without informing me, but you didn’t even try to keep in touch with me! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I MESSAGED YOU?? I WAS WORRIED SICK.” Seungcheol said as he started panting, face as red as a tomato. “Get out.”

“But...” Jihoon looked at him, face filled with sadness and disbelief. He thought he would be happy if he saw his childhood friend again, but he was wrong.

“I SAID GET OUT OR I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU GET OUT.”

“FINE.” Jihoon shouted back. Then, he ran out of Seungcheol house in tears. He ran to a place where no one was there, he sat there and continued crying.

After calming down a bit, he walked back to his home.

“Hey Jihoon, you’re back.” Seungkwan said as he was walking down the stairs. “Have you eaten... OH MY GOSH WHY WERE YOU CRYING???’ Seungkwan yelled and ran to Jihoon, then hugging him as tight as he could. This made Jihoon burst into more tears.

“Who... did this to you?” Seungkwan asked gently, trying to make Jihoon calm down again.

“S...S...S...Seungcheol"


A/N: I’m suddenly addicted to using caps XD. I’m still sorry if the story is not good. The next chapter will probably be about Jihoon and Seungcheol's childhood, and it will be out really soon so please be patient. :)