Wil You Be Mine, Forever?

Childhood Friend

 Words: 1013 Character:4680

I’m sorry this was so short, this was kind of rushed,  I swear after exams I’ll be more active.


It has been a week since that kiss happened. Jihoon was trying his best to avoid Seungcheol while Seungcheol was trying his best to get close to Jihoon. They still talk to each other in class but Jihoon just tries to avoid him when there are no lessons to attend.

“Jihoon, I...” Seungcheol tried to speak but got cut off instead.

“Shhh, Professor Hoshi is giving us notes now.” Jihoon who was busy writing on his notebook answered.

“But, J...” he tried to speak again but still got cut off.

“Shhh,” he answered again.

“Fine,” Seungcheol gave up and continued to write his notes.

When science lesson ended, Jihoon quickly packed his stuff and walked out of the classroom, not waiting for Seungcheol.

“What happened?” Mingyu walked up to Seungcheol and asked.

“Oh he just messed up big time.” Jeonghan answered.

“What?” Mingyu answered, still confused.

“Shush Jeonghan.” Seungcheol said and walked out of the classroom.

“Stupid.” Jeonghan said and started laughing while leaving the classroom with Jisoo.

“What the hell happened?” Mingyu half shouted, earning a slap on his back from Wonwoo, “Ouch, hyung!”

“Don’t be so loud now let’s go.”  And they both leave the classroom.

“What actually happened?” Hansol asked Seungkwan as they walked out of the classroom, since Seungkwan and Jihoon live together so he probably knows.

“He kissed Jihoon.”

“Wow... I didn’t know Cheol hyung likes Jihoon.”

“Isn’t it obvious they both like each other?” Seungkwan said and stared at Hansol in disbelief.

“It’s not obvious to me though.”


[Seungcheol’s POV]

Why is Jihoon avoiding me for the whole week? I thought to myself, Professor Hoshi is giving us notes but I don’t understand anything.

“Jihoon, I...” I tried to ask Jihoon about the notes but got cut off instead.

“Shhh, Professor Hoshi is giving us notes now.” Jihoon who was busy writing on his notebook answered. I clearly know that he is giving us notes now Jihoon.

“But, J...”

“Shhh,” he answered again. Why can’t you just let me finish my sentence? Goddamnit.

“Fine,” I gave up and continued writing what Prof. Hoshi is giving us. I can just ask him everything later.

When science lesson ended, Jihoon quickly packed his stuff and walked out of the classroom, not waiting for me again, I seriously need to talk to him

“What happened?” Mingyu walked up to me and asked.

“Oh he just messed up big time.” Jeonghan answered, I gave him a glare but he didn’t care anyways.

“What?” Mingyu answered, still confused.

“Shush Jeonghan.” I said and walked out of the classroom to look for Jihoon, I can’t stand Jihoon ignoring me anymore, and I have to talk to him.

~~

 “It’s free time for both of us now, where could he possibly be?” I said to myself as I walked around campus. I sat on a bench and continued thinking.

“Where do you think he would be?” A stranger come up to me and sat down.

“Who are you?” I asked.

“I’m Bumzu, Jihoon’s partner in composing class. He talks about you quite often and he described you too well.” Bumzu said. He talks about me?

“Jihoon is always there when he is alone in campus.” Bumzu said and stood up, making his way to another building. I know where he is.

“THE COMPOSING STUDIO” I shouted as I quickly started running towards the music department building, I don’t care if people think I’m crazy, I just have to find Jihoon.

As I reached the building, I ran in and started to find him, I’ve only been here once because I insisted in following Jihoon to come here last time, but I still remember the way to the studio that Jihoon often uses.

When I reached the room, the glass door clearly revealed Jihoon, he was wearing his earphones, too busy looking at the screen to notice me standing there.

After standing there for a while, I gently knocked on the door to not startle him. He turned around and looked at me, his tired expression becoming a surprised one. He quickly stood up and opened the door.


[Back to my POV]

“What are you doing here?” Jihoon asked, he wasn’t expecting Seungcheol to find him here.

“Jihoon, we need to talk...” Seungcheol said while rubbing his neck. Jihoon signalled him to come in and locked the door. There was an absence of sound in the room, the two were just awkwardly looking around.

“Why are you doing this to me?” Jihoon suddenly said, breaking the silence.

“What do you mean?”

“Why do you keep playing with my feelings?”

“What...” Seungcheol said but got cut off again.

“CHOI SEUNGCHEOL, WHAT ARE YOU DONG TO ME?” Jihoon shouted, “Why are you always running away after kissing me? Meeting me the next day as if nothing happened? You think its fun playing with me?”

“I’m not playing with your feelings Jihoon.” Seungcheol said, staying as calm as he can. “I like you Jihoon.”

“W...what,” Jihoon stuttered.

“I was just too afraid to tell you, I’m scared that our friendship will be broken if I confessed but I don’t care anymore.” Seungcheol said while he kneeled down and grabbed Jihoon’s hand.

“Will you be mine,forever?" Seungcheol said, making Jihoon blush like crazy. He pulled him into a kiss, it started soft and sweet but it slowly turned intense. After a while, both of them pulled away, breathless.

“Yes,” Jihoon replied softly, smiling and still blushing. Seungcheol smiled back at him and glanced at his watch.

“Five minutes left till P.E starts, want to go?” Jihoon nodded and they both walked out of the studio together.


A/N: I’M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG T-T I just can’t find time to write the stories because I have to do my homework and study for my exam. This is not the end of the story by the way, a few more chapters to go.

 

Update: Thank you EllinianPrince for voting <3