Can You Regconise Me Now?

Childhood Friend

Characters:4776 Words:1002


Thud. A loud sound echoed through the bedroom, waking Seungkwan up.

"What the hell Jihoon, how did you fell off the bed?" He looked at Jihoon who was on the floor.

"Owh..." Jihoon sat up, rubbing his head. "I was reaching for my phone." 

"Your hands are too short." Seungkwan stated and started laughing, what he didn't expect next was Jihoon pounced on him and started hitting him anywhere he could. "OUCH OUCH, STOP, JIHOON HYUNG!" After a few more hits, Jihoon got up and headed towards the bathroom.

"Saying short in front of me never ends well." He said and locked the bathroom door, an evil laugh could be heard clearly after that. 

"That's going to leave a few red spots...... Whatever." Seungkwan muttered and got out of bed, since Jihoon was showering he head to the living room to watch some drama re-runs. 

Ding-dong, ding-dong, the doorbell started ringing rapidly. "Damn, just chill." Seungkwan said to himself. "Can you go get the door Jihoon?" He asked the said boy who just happened to be coming down the stairs.

"Are you really that lazy?" Jihoon asked as he walked to the door. "S... Seungcheol?" 

"H...hey Jihoon." Seungcheol was panting hard, sweat all over his face. He looks so cute, Jihoon thought.

"Come in, what brings you here?" Jihoon said, moving inside a little to let Seungcheol come in.

"Can't I visit my boyfriend?" Seungcheol said with a smile as he sat on the couch.

"Your face doesn't seem like it." Jihoon scoffed, taking a seat next to Seungcheol on the couch.

"Fine, I was getting chased by some dogs." Seungcheol answered and sighed, "I accidentally threw a rock at one and three of them started chasing me but I think I lost them." Jihoon started laughing really hard. "It's not funny." He pouted. 

"Okay okay... Are you hurt?” Jihoon was barely breathing because he was laughing too hard.

"Nop," Seungcheol said, suddenly pulling Jihoon onto his laps and pecked his cheeks, Jihoon started blushing and quickly got up.

"W...why?"

Seungcheol beamed at Jihoon, "No reason."

"You two are grosser than Mingyu and Wonwoo." Seungkwan who was sitting on the other side of the couch said.

“You’re probably just jealous you don’t have a sweeter love life.” Seungcheol responded.

“Excuse you. Hansol and I do have a sweet love life.” He said while glaring at Seungcheol. “By the way, there’s food on the kitchen counter.”  

"Yay," Seungcheol cheered and quickly got up from the couch, making his way to the kitchen like it's his own home. After eating, they all sat in the living room and watched some shows.

"Do you guys want to go to OMG Arcade with me and Hansol later?" Seungkwan asked.

"Sure." Both of them replied in unison.

"I have to go back home and shower." Seungcheol got up from the couch. 

"You could just shower here you know." Jihoon muttered, his attention was still on the drama.

"But my clothes smell terrible from all the sweating." 

"You can just wear Hansol’s shirt, he wouldn’t mind.” Seungkwan said.

"Sure..." He mumbled, following Seungkwan upstairs, leaving Jihoon alone in the living room. Jihoon's phone started ringing all of the sudden, he quickly reached for it to answer. "Hello??" 

"Ahh you didn't change your number Jihoon." The person on the other side of the line spoke.

"Who are you?" Jihoon asked.

"You don't recognise my voice?" The guy said, sounding sulky. 

"I swear to God if you don’t tell me who are you I’ll..." Jihoon said but got cut off by the guy.

"Come to the OMG Arcade later today then you'll know who I am." The guy said and hung up. , that's where we are going later. Jihoon thought. 

"Who was it on the phone?" Seungcheol who finished showering walked down the stairs and asked.

"Uh... just a friend," Jihoon didn't want Seungcheol to worry so he lied to him. He looked suspicious to Seungcheol but he knows that Jihoon won’t tell him the truth so he just nodded.

After everyone was ready, they made their way to the bus stop to meet Hansol. When they reached the bus stop, he was already there, busy with his phone.

“Hey,” Hansol greeted with a smile when he saw them, “Wait. Seungcheol, isn’t that my shirt?” Hansol asked.

“Yea,” Seungcheol smiled awkwardly while rubbing his neck, “Seungkwan said that it will be fine.”

“Okay then, let’s get going.” They decided to walk to the mall since it was only a few blocks away.

 

To their luck, when they reached OMG arcade, they saw Seokmin, Soonyoung, Jun and Minghao at the counter buying some tokens.

“Hey guys,” Minghao said cheerfully.

“I see you both are having a first date.” Soonyoung said to Jihoon and Seungcheol with a smirk, earning a slap on the back by a blushing Jihoon. No one really noticed that someone was spying on them. After everyone bought tokens, they started playing some games. Jihoon wasn’t really enjoying himself even though he didn’t show it. He was worried about the mysterious guy on the phone earlier.

Seungcheol pulled Jihoon to the claw machine, he was determined that he can win a stuffed animal for Jihoon.

“You at this.” Jihoon chuckled, after trying for more than ten times, Seungcheol still could not get anything.

“It’s hard.” Seungcheol pouted, moving aside to let Jihoon have his turn. “I’ll go get water for us.” He said and went to the counter. Just as he left, someone came up to Jihoon.

“Can you recognize me now?” the guy said. Jihoon turned around and immediately took a step back.


A/N: Sorry for the cliff-hanger there XD,  The next chapter will be uploaded on Friday, I promise.

Thank you to my friends that helped me with this chapter.

Also thank you to the people that upvoted the story. I love you guys XD