Back from America

Childhood Friend

Characters:3736  Words:795  


~on the bus after the flight~

Jihoon was looking at his phone, trying to make himself not feel so nervous. "UGHHH why am I even trying, how can I stay chill when I have a chance to meet him again.... or maybe not..." He thought to himself. 

"I must be crazy, thinking that I will be able to see him." He whispered to himself.

"Yea, you sure are crazy, I thought you were normal until you started talking to yourself" the guy seated next to him stated.

"Shut it Seungkwan, you’re not any better," he said while rolling his eyes, making Seungkwan glare at him and then continued listening to Beyoncé's song while singing along minding his own business.

After a while, the bus arrived at the stop, which is where Jihoon and Seungkwan were going to get off. They both walked from the bus stop to their house that their parents bought for them which is a few blocks away. When they reached the house, both of them were panting hard as they were carrying heavy things.

"O.M.G we are finally hereeeeeeee" Seungkwan shouted, causing people who walked by staring at them. Jihoon chuckled while shaking his head, waiting for the house owner to come and give them a tour.

"Hey there, you must be Jihoon and Seungkwan, judging by how your moms described both of you.Well, since I'm a little busy now you guys should probably look around the house by yourselves. So, here are the keys, do call me if there are any problems. Enjoy the rest of the day. “The man said and walked away. 

"Our moms sure know how to describe us huh...” Seungkwan asked, looking rather confused.

"Because our moms were the one who gave birth to us, how smart are you to not know that?" Jihoon said while rolling his eyes. Seungkwan looked offended and opened the door, not replying Jihoon. Jihoon just loves teasing Seungkwan especially when he gives cute reactions. Just as they stepped into the house they were surprised, standing at the same exact spot for a whole minute until Seungkwan broke the silence

"This is probably the best house I've ever lived in my life." Seungkwan said and started walking around the house, Jihoon just followed him. After the tour they gave themselves, they rested on the couch. 

"Two queen sized beds in a bedroom, a huge balcony and even a hot tub, our moms are seriously the best huh?" Jihoon said, "Too bad, they are working their butts off to pay for our college and not spend time with us." Seungkwan nodded in agreement.

They spent the rest of the day in their room, getting ready for their first day of college tomorrow.

 

Before bed, Seungkwan stayed up thinking, hoping that the same thing that happened to them, won’t happened again.... 

*flashback*

[Seungkwan's POV]

"NOOO!! NOOOOOOO!!JIHOON!!" I shouted, picking him up with scars all over his body. I was strong enough to defend myself, but Jihoon.... wasn't that lucky. Two big and tall guys stood in front of us, laughing and enjoying looking at us, suffering of the constant bullying. 

"Both of you should just go back to where you came from, Korea, right? You guys don’t even deserve to be here." One the guys said, kicking me where the sun doesn't shine and walked away, the other guy following him. I held in the pain, trying to stay strong, trying to stay right next to Jihoon.

I was pissed, I can't stop them and worse of all, I can't protect Jihoon....

After making sure they were gone, I helped Jihoon up, and the latter was still squirming, bruises and scars everywhere, tears streaming down his face, whispering the name, "Seungcheol." I didn't pay attention to the name, I was too worried about him and brought him to the hospital.

*end of flashback*

"Seungkwan-ah, why aren't you going to bed?" Jihoon asked gently, making Seungkwan snap out of his flashback.

"I'm just thinking about some stuff, nothing much. I'll be going to bed soon." Seungkwan replied, giving Jihoon an assuring smile.

"Don't worry too much, we're in Seoul now, no more people would make fun of us being Asians" Jihoon said, he knew exactly what Seungkwan was thinking about, he has always try to make Seungkwan forget that scene but Seungkwan just... couldn't. After saying that, he went back to sleep.

"Yea...that does have a point, just stay positive Boo, stay positive" He thought, trying to calm himself down, then went to sleep.


 

A/N: I finished the first chapter guys!! Sorry if it too short or if it , I'm not a professional writer, so yeah..... 

Also, I'm sorry if this chapter isn't that interesting, I'll try and improve in the next chapters, byeeeeee.