chapter eight

The forgotten

Meanwhile….

Sehun met Byeol in the corridor and they went to the hotel restaurant. They ate a quick lunch before they went to the meeting point. Byeol learned that Sehun is a friend of Luhan, but she didn’t tell that she is the long lost cousin of Luhan. She thought that it’s still too early to tell him that, but Sehun already know.

They did the activity the whole day and Sehun was always besides Byeol. They also got to know all their classmates besides of the girls. They were all boys, because there are only five girls in the business class.

The other four girls always stick together and they’re es. They didn’t do their activity seriously and only gossip about everything. Byeol didn’t like to be with them and she wants to do her activity seriously. So she only got to know the boys.

The boys decided to leave the hotel for dinner and clubbing afterwards. Byeol don’t like clubbing so she decided to stay in the hotel. Sehun stayed in the hotel too, because Kris messaged him that he arrived in Jeju Island.

“Let’s meet in the hotel restaurant after we took a shower.” Sehun suggested and Byeol nodded.

Sehun messaged Byeol that he was already in the hotel restaurant when Byeol checked her phone after the shower. She took pretty long, because she called home.

Sehun was talking to a man, but Byeol can’t see who it was because she only saw his back. She thought that it’s just one of her classmates that decided not to go out for dinner and clubbing so she walked towards Sehun.

“Bella, this way.” Sehun said and the man turned around.

Bella froze after so she saw Kris.

“This is my brother Kris and this is Bella. I think that you two already know each other and have some talking to do. I’ll join our classmate and you see tomorrow.” Sehun said and he left.

“Sit down first. Sehun told me that you’re hungry so let’s eat while talking.” Kris said and Byeol nodded.

The waiter handed them the menu and they ordered the food.

“How are you doing? I supposed you’re doing fine, because you got in sky university. Don’t push yourself too much. I’ll tell Sehun to keep an eye on you.” Kris said

“I’m fine. You don’t need to do that.” Byeol said

“Sehun told me that you changed your surname. Why is that and what happened after we parted ways?” Kris asked

Byeol told him about her story after they parted ways, but she avoided everything about Seojin. She told him that she got fainted and someone brought her to the hospital.

“You really need to take care of yourself. I’m glad that you’ve a grandfather and cousin to take care of you now.” Kris said and they ate their dinner.

“I think that you need to leave now. You still need to go to the office tomorrow.” Byeol said after they finished their dinner and she asked for the bill.

“Can I have your number?” Kris asked

“I don’t think it’s a good thing that you asked a girl’s number while you have a wife.” Byeol said

“I’m a single man now. We divorced after I found out that she cheated on me and use drugs.” Kris said

“I think that it’s already enough that we both know that we’re doing fine.” Byeol said and she put her wallet out to pay for the bill

“Let me.” Kris said and he slammed his card on the bill for the waiter to take.

“Thanks for the meal. I’ll treat Sehun to pay you back.” Byeol said and she walked away.

Kris couldn’t leave, because the waiter was so slow and he need his card. He could only see Byeol leaving before his eyes.

 

Kris was sitting in his car while the driver was driving him to Seoul. He was deep in his thought.

‘Bella is the long lost cousin of Luhan, but didn’t Luhan said that his cousin has a baby? Why Bella didn’t tell me about a baby or something?’ Kris thought.

Kris decided to call Luhan for some information.

“Yo, Kris, why are you calling? Didn't I said that I’m busy these two days?” Luhan said

“What are you doing now?’ Kris asked

“I’m babysitting my baby cousin now. My cousin is in Jeju Island for introduction trip from the university. Sehun is there too right?” Luhan said

“He is. What is the name of your cousin and baby cousin? Maybe I could tell Sehun to take care of her.” Kris said

“Ah. I didn’t even thought of that. My cousin is Byeol or Bella Lu and my baby cousin is Seojin.” Luhan said and Kris heard some baby sounds.

“Yes, yes, you miss mommy huh. She’ll be back soon.” Luhan said

“What is his surname?” Kris said

“The motherer has the same surname as you. It’s Wu.” Luhan said

“Don’t swear before the baby. I’m hanging up. I’ll tell Sehun. bye” Kris said

“Bye. Say bye to uncle Kris. Wahh. Wah.” Kris heard and it hung up.

Right now. Kris was sure. The baby is his child.

‘Why didn’t Bella tell me about that? I need do to more investigation.’ Kris thought and he called the investigator.

“I need all the information about Bella or Byeol Lu and her son as fast as possible.” Kris said and he hung up.

 He got a message from Luhan and he opened it. It was a selfie of Luhan with his baby cousin, Seojin Wu. Seojin really looks like Kris. He felt so stupid that he didn’t noticed it earlier.

 

The next day Byeol and Sehun only have activity in the morning. They left Jeju Island after lunch. Sehun was sitting beside Byeol in the bus. Byeol told him that she was actually the long lost cousin of Luhan. She felt a little sorry. Sehun told her that’s alright, but she needed to forgive him to call Kris over and let him meet her.

“Is there someone that brings you home?” Sehun asked when they arrived at the university

“The driver is here already I think.” Byeol said and Sehun nodded.

Byeol picked up her luggage and she searched for the driver. The driver was already standing there.

“Young miss, how was your trip?” the driver asked while he took over you luggages

“It was fun. I made a lot of friends.”  Byeol said and she stepped in the car.

The driver drove away while Byeol waved Sehun goodbye which was standing at the university gate.

Byeol immediately searched for Seojin when she arrived home. She really missed Seojin these two days and she couldn’t take any longer to miss him.

She decided to cook dinner, because she didn’t want Luhan and grandfather to eat foods that are good for women that gave birth anymore. During these two days, she got photos of fried chicken and sea food from Luhan, so she assumed that Luhan don’t want to eat that kind of food anymore. She brought Seojin with her when they went to the supermarket nearby.

She put Seojin in the babysit of the cart and she searched for the ingredients. Byeol planned to make ginseng chicken soup and grilled pork belly which she supposed to be good for women that gave birth too.

Byeol found the ingredients one by one while she was interacting with Seojin. After a while, she heard some people were talking about her.

‘oh, look, they’re so cute.’

‘I think that they’re siblings’

‘The girl is too young to be a mother’

Byeol just ignored them and she stood in the line to pay. The seller helped you to put everything in the bags and Byeol tried to grab it with one hand, because Seojin was in her other arm. She blamed herself why she didn’t bring the buggy with her.

She kept struggling while she was walking home. She didn’t really notice her surroundings. She was already glad that she arrived home.

“Bella.” Someone called her and she looked up to see Kris had called her

 “What are you doing here? I’ve nothing to do with you.” Byeol said and she hold Seojin firmer, cursing Seojin to cry.

Byeol and Kris attention went to Seojin and Kris soften. He really looked like Kris. You almost can say that it’s a mini version of Kris.

“It’s my son right?” Kris said

“No” Byeol denied

“I did investigation and I already did the DNA test. It said that he’s my son.” Kris said

“What’s with rich people and DNA test.” Byeol murmured.

At this moment, Luhan came back and he stopped before the gate, because he saw Kris and Byeol outside.

“What are you doing here? Are you searching for me?” Luhan asked Kris

“I’ll go in first?” Byeol said and she quickly walked inside.

“You know my cousin?” Luhan asked

“Not really, I just saw that she was struggling with the grocery and her baby so I asked if she needed help. I’m going.” Kris lied and he quickly stepped in his car and drove away.

Luhan went in the mansion and he saw that Byeol was busy in the kitchen. He decided to ask Byeol later. Luhan was about to walk in his room when he heard Seojin was crying. He turned around and he opened the door from Byeol’s room. Seojin was indeed crying.

“Why are you crying? Come to uncle Luhan.” Luhan said and he took over Seojin from Vivian.

Seojin stopped crying and Luhan looked closing at him.

“You looked like Kris. Kris Wu. Seojin Wu.” Luhan said to himself.