chapter seven

The forgotten

After one month….

Seojin isn’t a sleepyhead anymore. Byeol, Luhan and grandfather got more and more play time with Seojin. Today, they decided to go to mall to buy baby things. It’s Byeol’s first time to go out with Luhan and grandfather. Grandfather was carrying Seojin. Luhan and grandfather always fought over Seojin and of course. Grandfather always wins.

“I’m going to take Seojin to the swimming pool. I heard that swimming is good for a baby.” Grandfather said and he left Byeol and Luhan alone in the mall.

“Don’t mind him. He just wants Seojin all for himself.” Luhan said and Byeol nodded.

“He could tell us earlier.” Byeol said and pouted

“If he did, we would go with him. My bel bel.” Luhan said and he her head.

After Luhan got closer to Byeol, he’ll always call her Bel bel. Byeol don’t mind, because it sounds similar to Bella.

“Oppa, I need to go to the bathroom. Can you wait for me?” Byeol said and Luhan nodded.

Byeol walked away and someone shouted for Luhan’s name.

“Hyung! What are you doing here?” Sehun said, a friend of Luhan.

Luhan turned around and he saw his bunch of friends, Exo.

“Didn’t you told us that you’re busy today?” Xiumin asked

“You’re too busy, because you’ve a date with a beauty? How can you do that?” Chanyeol said.

“Hohoho, she’s not my date. She’s my long lost cousin that I told you guys. We’re here to buy baby things.” Luhan said

“She’s so young and she’s already a mother?” Chen asked in disbelief and Luhan nodded.

“She’s just 18 years old. Some bastard made her pregnant and left her, but my baby cousin is so cute and handsome. Look at this.” Luhan said and he let exo see a picture of Seojin on his phone.

“He’s indeed handsome. How old is he?” Suho said

“one month only.” Luhan said

Kris, who is in exo also, felt that the baby looked like him, but he just shrugged it off. Byeol walked out of the bathroom and she searched for Luhan.

“Oh, this way, Bel bel.” Luhan shouted when he saw her

Byeol walked towards Luhan. Exo already left to go to the lunchroom. Byeol and Luhan walked upstairs where the baby department is.

“The most important thing that we need is a buggy.” Luhan said and he searched for the buggies.

“How about this one?” Luhan said and he moved the buggy back and forth. Byeol walked towards the buggy and she noticed that it’s the most expensive buggy in the store.

“Isn’t it too expensive?” Byeol asked.

“Don’t talk about money. I don’t like that and see. You can change it from buggy to pram. We can use it longer.” Luhan said.

“Can I help you?” The seller asked

“We would like to have this one.” Luhan said without your permission.

“Now, let’s search for bottle, clothes, etc.” Luhan said

Byeol walked to the bottle section and she never thought that there were so many sort of it.

“Can I help you?” the seller said.

“My baby is one month old and I don’t really know which one I need to buy.” Byeol said

“These are the one that you need and on the behind you can see which one you need when your baby grows up.” The seller said.

“Thank you.” Byeol said and she walked around to search for Luhan.

She found Luhan with a lot of stuffs like baby clothes, toys, etc and etc.

“Oh, you found the bottle. I was about to walk to the bottle section.” Luhan said and he grabbed the bottle from you.

Luhan paid for the stuffs and the sellers put all the things in the buggy.

“I told them to unpack the buggy so we can use it if grandfather comes back.” Luhan said

Luhan and Byeol ate a simple high eat while they waited for grandfather to come back. Grandfather messaged them that they were in the parking lot so they paid the bill and went to the parking lot.

“How was swimming with Seojin?” Byeol asked

“This sleepyhead felt asleep in the swimming pool.” Grandfather said and they laughed.

 

On Monday, Byeol is having an introduction trip to Jeju Island. She need to be there two days and one night. She already knows that she’ll miss Seojin, but she didn’t have a choice. The university required new students to go there.

Luhan brought her to the university and he helped her with the luggage’s. Luhan immediately needed to leave, because of a business meeting. Byeol went to the mentor to announce her arrival.

“I’m Bella Lu.” She said and the mentor searched for her name in the list.

She asked her grandfather to change her name from Byeol to Bella in the university, because she’s not really used to the name Byeol and she didn’t want people to know about her identity yet.

“You can put your luggage’s in the bus and wait in the bus. We’ll leave soon.” The mentor said and Byeol obeyed.

She searched for a seat alone, because she didn’t know anyone there. Byeol slept the whole ride and she woke up when the bus arrived.

She stepped out of the bus and she pick up her luggage’s. The mentors told the student to collect in majors which is business. There are only 20 students that majoring in business. Sky university is a really strict university and only accept rich students or scholarship students so there are only a few students.

“Please introduce yourself.” The mentor said and the student introduced themselves one by one.

She learned that only a guy named Sehun has the same minor as her.

“Hello, everyone. I’m Bella Lu and I’m 18 years old. My major is business and minor is language.” She said

Sehun’s eyes widened, but Byeol didn’t noticed. Sehun is not only a friend of Luhan. He’s also the little brother of Kris. He knew about Kris’s past with Bella and Kris asked him to search for Bella, because Kris can’t search openly her Bella. Sehun has a picture of Bella and he was sure that the girl that is standing before him is the Bella that he searches for.

“Ok, I’m your mentor for this year and we’ll start our activity after one hour. You can rest in your room in the meanwhile. Please be here again after one hour.” The mentor said after everyone introduce themselves.

Bella got the keys and she searched for her room.

“Oh, hi, I’m Sehun. You do major business and minor languages right?” Sehun said to start a conversation with Bella.

“Yes. I am.” Bella said

“Let’s be friends then so we can help each other.” Sehun said and he gave Bella a hand which Bella took it.

“Let’s be friends.” Bella said

“Which room number do you have?” Sehun said

“Uhmm…505” Bella asked while she looked at the key ring.

“I have 506 so you’re beside me. How about we meet here after an half hour to eat lunch together? At least we won’t starve during the activities.” Sehun said

“That sounds good.” Byeol said and they went in their rooms.

Byeol quickly called Vivian, because she missed Seojin already. This is the first time that she’ll leave Seojin for so long, while Sehun quickly called Kris.

“Sehun-ah, if you called me to tell me that you’ve a terrible room or something than I’m going to hang up.” Kris immediately said, because he knew Sehun too good.

“You can hang up whenever you like after I told you this.” Sehun said

“Ok, tell me. I’m busy. I don’t have time for bull.” Kris said

“I’m sorry that I bother you, mister business man, but I only wants to tell you that I found Bella. The rooms here are fine. Bye.” Sehun hung up without waiting for Kris respond.

“Wh- what?!” Kris said, but Sehun already hung up. He quickly called Sehun back

“Yes, mister busy business man.” Sehun said

“Don’t joke around. You really found my Bella.” Kris said

“Yes and don’t say like that I’m a spoiled brat. I just sent you a picture of her. I’m busy now. I’m going to eat lunch with your Bella.” Sehun said and he hung up again.

Kris immediately opened the message of Sehun and he indeed saw a picture of his Bella. Sehun took the picture when she was not looking. Kris immediately left his office and order his driver to drive to Jeju island. He didn’t care about his work anymore. He called his secretary to cancel and rearrange all his meetings for today. He really needed to see Bella.

“Master Kris, did anything happened to master Sehun?” the driver asked

“Nothing happened to Sehun. Just drive to Jeju island.” Kris said and the driver nodded.