chapter six

The forgotten

Bella and her grandfather toured around the mansion. The mansion was really really big. It had everything from living room, bedroom and kitchen to swimming pool, tennis court and golf area.

“This is your room and my room is the one that’s at the end of this hall. You can rest in your room. The maid will call you when the dinner is ready.” Wang Lu said and Bella nodded

Bella opened the door and Seojin was already in your room with three women around him.

“Good afternoon, young miss. I’m Vivian, Seojin’s nanny.” Vivian greeted you

“I’m May, Seojin’s nanny too.” May greeted you

“And I’m Phoebe, your personal maid. You can call me if you need anything, anytime.” Phoebe said

“I’m Bella Lü, it’s nice to meet you.” Bella said and the three women were looking weird at you.

“Uhmm.. I mean Byeol Lu. You can call me B-Byeol.” Bella/Byeol said

Seojin suddenly cried and all the attention went to Seojin.

“He’s probably hungry.” Vivian said

Bella took Seojin over from Vivian and she went in her bedroom to feed Seojin. There was a baby bed in the bedroom also. Bella put him on the baby bed when he felt asleep again. Bella toured around her room and she found out that her room was like an apartment. When you opened the door, you’ll meet with the living room. On the right side, there are four rooms. Two bedroom with bathroom for the two nannies, one bedroom with bathroom for your personal maid and the last one is a storage room. The left side belongings to the master. It had a small garden, big bedroom, walk-in closet and a big bathroom.

Phoebe walked up to you with some papers.

“Your grandfather told us to give you these.” Phoebe said and she gave Bella the papers.

There was an envelope with a letter and Bella opened it.

My dear granddaughter,

This is your pocket money. Just used it whenever you like. If it’s not enough, just asked me.

Your grandfather

Bella looked inside the envelope and she found two card, one black credit card and one debit card. There was a card reader for bankcards too. She wiped it and it said that 200 million won was inside the bank account.

“200 million won as pocket money?” Bella said in disbelief.

“Miss Byeol, this is mama tea. It’ll help you to produce more milk. I’ll teach you how to take milk out of you too so you don’t have to wake up in the night. Or if you’re busy, we can still feed Seojin.” May said and she gave you the tea.

“Ah, and don’t forget to wear special bras. It’ll spare you from embarrassing moment. Believe me.” Vivian said.

“Don’t worry, we’ll teach and tell you everything that you need to know slowly. We’ll help you with taking care of Seojin too.” May said

“Thank you so much. I really didn’t know what to do if I’m alone with Seojin.” Byeol said and the three women gave her a motherly smiled

A knock came through the door and Phoebe opened it.

“Miss young, the dinner is ready.” A maid said

“Go eat dinner. We’ll take care of Seojin.” Vivian said and she pushed her to the door.

“You need to eat too.” Byeol said

“We’ll. Our dinners are outside.” Vivian said.

Byeol walked out of the room and she saw a foodcart.

“Ah” she said

“Oh, and don’t forget it.” May said and she gave Bella a tablet.

“You can see Seojin if you turned it on.” May said

“but I believe you.” Byeol said

“Just in case.” May said and she pushed you further out of the room.

 

Grandfather was talking to a young man when Bella arrived. The young man immediately stood up.

“Oh, Oh, hi, I’m Han Lu or you can call me Luhan or or or oppa. I’m your cousin. I’m sorry that I couldn’t meet you earlier, because I was needed in the office. I promise you that I’ll spend more time with you from now on.” The young man Luhan said really excited and Bella just stood there froze.

Grandfather faked cough and said “I’ll introduce him probably. This is Luhan. My grandson. He’s the son of my first son and he’s 24 years old. Luhan is living in the mansion also. So if you’ve something that you can’t tell this old men, you can go to Luhan.”

Bella nodded and bowed.

“Hi, Nice to meet you. I’m Byeol Lu. Uhmmm…” Byeol said

“Your long lost cousin.” Grandfather finished for you.

The maids came with the dinner and they placed it on the table.

“Please sit down my grandchildren.” Grandfather said and you two obeyed.

“Grandpa, what is all of these. We never have this kind of food.” Luhan said

“These foods are all good for women that just gave birth. I guess it’s good for men too.” Grandfather said unsure.

“Grandfather, you don’t need to let the chefs make special food for me.” Byeol said

“These foods look quite nice and they’re probably good for our body so why not.” Grandfather said and Luhan nodded.

“Let’s eat shall we?” Luhan said and everyone started to eat food.

Grandfather and Luhan kept putting food in Byeols bowl until she really can’t eat anymore.

“I’m really full.” Byeol said and she rubbed her belly.

“Can I see my baby cousin now?” Luhan asked excitedly and Bella agreed.

Luhan and Bella walked to her room. Seojin immediately came in view when Bella opened her door. Luhan quickly took Seojin over from May when he saw him

“Hello, I’m uncle Luhan.” Luhan said and he played airplane with him.

Bella sat down on the couch while she was looking at Luhan playing with Seojin. Moments later, someone knocked on the door. Vivian opened it and grandfather walked in Bella’s room.

“Oh, grandpa, what are you doing here?” Luhan asked

“I’m here to play with Seojin.” Grandfather said

“Oh, come on, why?” Luhan groaned

“Yah. I can’t play with my great grandson.” Grandfather said and he took Seojin over from Luhan.

Luhan sulked and he sat down beside Bella while grandfather played with Seojin. After a while, Seojin got tired and he started to fall asleep. Grandfather put him on his baby bed and he beside across of Byeol and Luhan.

“So, can you tell me where Seojin’s father is? I never saw him. Shouldn’t he pick you up when you discharged from the hospital?” Grandfather asked and Byeol looked down.

“What’s going on between you and him?” Luhan asked

“H-he left.” Byeol said

“What?! He left you after he made you pregnant.” Luhan shouted.

“Sss.. Seojin is sleeping.” Grandfather said

“I’m sorry, but who’s that bastard. I’ll break his bones.” Luhan said

“Yeah, Who’s that bastard? I’ll make his life like a living hell.” Grandfather said angry

“It doesn’t matter who he is. I didn’t tell him about my pregnancy. I already decided to take care of Seojin as a single mother. You don’t have to break his bones or make his life like a living hell.” Byeol said.

Luhan and grandfather sighed and there was a pregnant silent. A sound came from the baby bed and everyone turned towards it.

“It’s so sad that Seojin is a sleepyhead. I can’t play with him.” Grandfather sulked a little.