chapter twelve

The forgotten

Byeol with Seojin, grandfather, Kris and his parents were arriving at the airport. It’s winter holiday and Byeol agreed to go to China to meet Kris grandparents. They really wanted to meet Seojin and their future granddaughter in law.

Sehun didn’t want to come along, because he didn’t want to leave his lovely girlfriend, Hyemi. Hyemi refused to come along, because she didn’t want Sehun to spend money for her. She can’t offer a plane ticket herself after all. So they decided to stay in Korea. Luhan didn’t come along, because of his work and he was not important in this family gathering.

Kris and his father were arranging the check in while his mother was holding Seojin.

“This week, you belong to me. Hahahaha.” His mom said and evilly smiled.

“Mom, you’re scaring Seojin.” Kris said and he tried to take Seojin, but failed.

“I can perfectly take care of Seojin. You grow up perfectly too right?” His mom glared at him.

Kris had no choice, but to announce his defeat and he grabbed Byeols hand

“Let’s go. Seojin is in good hands” Kris said and he dragged Byeol to the departing gate with his parents and Byeol’s grandfather following them.

Byeol was really excited to go with the airplane. She loves traveling, but she never had the chance to do it. This trip is the first time that she went abroad. She was really happy until the plane started to move. Seojin started to cry, but Byeol can’t move to calm Seojin down. Luckily Kris mom was there to calm Seojin down.

“Don’t be scared. I’m with you.” Kris said when he noticed

Byeol grabbed Kris hand and she hugged his arms. She calmed down when the plane was stable in the air.

“You see, nothing happened right.” Kris said and he her head.

She looked over to Seojin and he was peacefully his dumb.

 

The scenario repeated again when the plane landed. Kris helped Byeol out of the plane after it landed.

“You still like traveling?” Kris asked

“Of course. It’s my first time. I’m a lot better after this.” Byeol said and Kris nodded

They picked up their luggage’s and the driver were already waiting for them. He drove them to the mansion and they had a late dinner with Kris grandparents. They were really happy that Byeol and Seojin travel to China to meet them.

“You should be tired. You can rest while we take care of Seojin.” His grandmother said

Byeol and Kris nodded and they walked in the bedroom.

“I finally have you for myself. Hahahaha.” Kris said and he evilly smiled

“You looked like your mother. You’re scaring me.” Byeol joked

Byeol was checking news on her new phone that Kris gave her while she was cuddling with Kris on the couch. A post of Sehun popped up and she saw a picture of Sehun and Hyemi with a lot of food. She scrolled down for the description and it said ‘my first time cooking with my lovely girlfriend’

Kris chuckled. “He’s really head over heels with your best friend. He never cooks. He won’t even cook instant noodles. “Kris said

“Hyemi is not a material girl nor she want to spend money on useless things like expensive restaurant or expensive tickets. Sehun needs to show his love with this kind of things. She certainly won’t like Sehun for his money.” Byeol said

“No wonder you two are best friends.” Kris said

Suddenly they heard Seojin crying. They walked out of the room and they saw that Kris grandparents were fighting over Seojin. Kris immediately took Seojin from them and calmed him down.

“Let’s watch some flowers in the garden.” Kris said and he left the scene.

“I told you that you can have him after me. Why you steal Seojin from me?” his grandmother scolded his grandfather.

“You two look like some kids fighting over a toy. Let solve it in a mature way ok.” Byeol’s grandfather said

“You can easily say that, because you always get Seojin for your own.” His grandfather said

“Did you think about making a sibling for Seojin. It’ll solve this kind of things.” Kris mom said beside you.

“We’ll, but I want to finish university first. We’re still young.” Byeol said

At this moment, Kris came back with a sleeping Seojin.

“Seojin is tired. How about we all go to rest?” Kris suggested and everyone nodded.

Kris brought Seojin back to his room and he placed it on his baby bed.

“I wonder if it was the same when you were born” Byeol said

“Maybe, but I grew up well right.” Kris said and Byeol rolled her eyes.

“Let’s sleep.” Byeol said