chapter seventeen

The forgotten

The Wu family, Byeol and her grandfather ate their breakfast as usual.

“We’re going to meet some friends today.” Kris’s grandfather said

“Oh, we too” Mom said

“that’s coincidence, me too.” Byeol’s grandfather said

“And I’ve some business meeting today.” Kris said and Byeol pouted

“So that means is only you and me.”  Byeol said to Seojin

“I’m sorry, child.” Kris grandmother said

“You can go to the mall nearby to buy a cake for dinner tonight. We’ll be back around 5 o’clock.” Kris mom said and everyone nodded.

“Ok.” Byeol agreed.

Everyone left after the dinner leaving Byeol and Seojin behind. Byeol lay on the couch with Seojin on her chest.

“It’s really a long time that we’re alone.” Byeol said

 

Byeol decided to leave to go to the mall after she ate some bread and feed Seojin milk. During the walk, they walked through a park where Byeol played with Seojin for a while. They played the slide until it’s getting too hot. Byeol decided to go to the mall where they’ve air condition.

“Are you graving for ice cream?” Byeol asked when she saw a frozen yoghurt shop.

They walked in the shop and Byeol order one medium frozen yoghurt with chocolate, strawberry and kiwi. Byeol shared the ice cream with Seojin. It was the first time that Seojin tried frozen yoghurt. At first, she was scared that Seojin didn’t like it, but Seojin love it.

“No more baby. You want to become a fatty?” Byeol said and she cleaned Seojin mouth with a tissue.

She left the shop and she searched for a bakery. She walked through the whole male before she found a bakery which was located at the underground. She walked inside and meet with a lot of beautiful cakes.

“Which one do you like?” Byeol asked as she walked through the cakes

She stopped by a beautiful macaron cake. 

“What do you think of this one?” Byeol asked

“Can I help you?” The salesgirl asked

“I would like to have the macaron cake.” Byeol said and the salesgirl took the macaron cake out of the cabinet.

“ah, ah, ah.” Seojin said while he was pointing somewhere.

Byeol looked where Seojin is pointing and Seojin was pointing at a mini cup cake.

“It seems like he like the mini cup cake. I can put the cupcake on the top of the macaron cake if you like.” The salesgirl said

“Yes, please.” Byeol said and the salesgirl took the mini cupcake.

Seojin’s eyes followed the cupcakes until it disappear in the boxes.

“You’re still too young for the cake.” Byeol said

“Would you like to have something else?” the salesgirl asked

“No, thanks.” Byeol said and she paid for the cakes.

 

Around 5 o’clock, she arrived back in the mansion. The lights were still off and she thought that nobody came back yet. She the lights and she met with a trail of rose petal. She put the cake on the table and she followed the rose petals with Seojin. The rose petal led her to the garden.

She saw a beautiful place that’s lightened up with candles. She carefully walked to there and she met was Kris who was on one knee.

“Byeol-ah, I know that you’re still adjust to be a granddaughter, student and mom, but can I be a little selfish and add a fiancée on your list?” Kris said and he opened the box with a ring inside.

“I..I” Byeol tried to say and tears were rolling out of her eyes

“We don’t need to marry immediately. We can wait until you graduate. I only would like to announce to the world that you’re mine and the mother of my son.” Kris said

“Y..Yes. I would like to marry you.” Byeol said and Kris slide the ring on your finger and he stood up to hug Byeol and Seojin.

That night, Kris posts with the permission of everyone a photo of himself, Byeol and Seojin on social media with the description ‘Let’s greet my fiancée Byeol Lu and my son Seojin Wu.’

It was the first exposure of Wang Lu long lost granddaughter and the new baby heir of Wu electronics.