chapter one

The forgotten

Kris was looking out of his window in his office. It was a really busy day with different kind of meetings. The newly released smartphone was really successful and a lot of other company would like to collaborate with Wu electronic.

He was really tired and he just messaged his mistress, Bella, to meet up. Bella is his mistress for 6 months now. He never took a mistress. He is a playboy and he’ll just take some girl in a club, but he felt different with Bella.

 “Is this your first time?” Kris asked while ing his shirt

Bella shyly nodded

“It’s okay. I’ll take care of you.” Kris said and kissed her.

He pulled out a from the bedside table. He always has condoms in his room, because he didn’t want to have surprises after having with some random girl.

He couldn’t stop to kiss Bella. He moved from her lips to her earlobe. She moaned because of the sensation he gave her. She never tried something like this. It’s her first time having after all. Nothing matter to her now, because she can’t study further. After her graduation, she need to work her off to pay for her living and save money for the university.

 After they did it. Kris collapsed on top of her. After a few moments, he laid back on his side.

“You’re not bad for a . How about you become my mistress.” Kris said and got shocked after what he said. He couldn’t believe he just said that. “okay.” Bella agreed and he got even more shocked than before.

After that night, there passion never die out. He even brought an apartment for Bella to live after he knew that she was living in a too small room. Kris even offered her to stop working and brought a new apartment for her. But Bella is an independent woman. She continued her work even he provided her a lot of money. Nobody knows about their relationships. People don’t even know that they know each other.

Bella was a beautiful, smart and innocent . She ended up drinking in a club, because she didn’t get a scholarship to study in a university. She was a straight A student and she skipped one year of high school. Now, she’s working to save money to go to university in the future. Kris had offered her to pay her school fee, but she refused

 

The screen of Kris’s phone lightened up that indicated that he got a messaged. He opened it and he saw that Bella just ended her work. She’ll be at the apartment after half an hour.

Kris packed his stuff and he left to got to the apartment. Bella came home after Kris. She went straight to the bathroom. She took a bath and changed in her silk nightdress. She walked back to the bedroom. Kris was sitting on the bed beneath the blanket. Bella crawled on the bed at her side and she pulled the blanket to cover her body.

Kris turned off the light and she closed her eyes. She could feel his hand crept on her body. She tried to hide his effect on her.

“Bella. I want you tonight.” Kris whispered and he gave her butterfly kisses on her eyes, her cheek and her neck. Soon, his lips were on hers. She could feel his cold lips started to open and his tongue tried to open .