First encounter

My First Love; Fifteen

 

In the next morning, you think hard while walking to school.

"Did you feel sad after you broke up?" Hyujong's word from yesterday ringing in your head.

You shook. "I feel all my burden gone as we broke up." You mumbled to yourself. It's not like I don't have a feeling, it just that he was a super-duper-extra controlling-boyfriend type, which is not so your type.

He's a good guy with good academic and nice looks. He gives a warm feeling whenever you were with him. He's good in sport and Maths. You like him like other girls in school however you were lucky because you're the one he likes. But that relationship ended after 6 months you were torture by his over jealous, overprotective and overthinking.

Luckily you guys ended up break up and all the girls in school started to not starred at you again at hallways and in toilet also in the cafeteria.

When you reached the front gate, you saw the teacher was waiting there. You sighed. "Why would this old baggie be doing here in the early morning?"

"Sophia." The teacher called as you slowly approached the main gate.

"Where's your nametag?"

"My nametag?"

Your hand immediately touches the space where your name tag should be, a.k.a your left chest. Your eyes enlarged when you saw it was gone. Your name tag was GONE and you didn't even realise when why or how it did. "…urmm I-"

"Why are you so careless?" a calm and nice voice suddenly echoed in your ears. 

You sensed a present on your left. When you turned, a guy stood beside you.

"Oh wow, you are so early today." The teacher mocked this guy, but he did not care about the teacher even a tiny moment.

He just looked at you.

"Your name tag is...". He bends down a little and helps you to wear. "...right here."

Gyujin, the guy who you heard his name like two times because of Hyojung's 'handsome boy' list name, right now is helping you and even put on your nametag for you.

You were speechless.

"Don't drop it again, okay?" He smiled at you, a y one.

Or so he thought.

You were surprised and lost in your thought. *How come he has my nametag? And why...he smiles like that? Like...ert. Oh, shoot! He touches-*

"Kids, this is not a lovey-dovey moment okay? Come to school early. Don't be late in future. 2 demerit points for both of you." Your teacher interrupted the moment.

"What?" Both of you said in unison.

*How come I came late? I'm a punctual person.* You look at your watch and it still early to be called late. "But it's still 10 minutes before the bell."

The teacher smirked. "You're mocking a single teacher in the early morning of Monday so a punishment as a gift won't hurt you, right? Happy Monday kids, now run along."

"That was unfair." You murmured and walked in disheartening while Gyujin watched your back as you were staring at the ground while entering the building.

"Morning." An arm placed nicely on Gyujin's shoulder like it was a place for the arm to rest out of blue.

"Waddup." Bitto smiled.

Gyujin nodded, "Yo."

"Damn. Who's that?" Bitto nodded to you while you walked towards the school's building. Gyujin shrugged while smiling. "A pretty lady."

 

"Sophie."

You looked up, hazy a little. "Uh-oh?"

Hyojung as usual with garbage on her left hand while handing mango milk for you each morning.

"Thanks, mother." You meekly smiled. Hyojung always comes early and throw the trash like it is her full-time job. You are grateful for her caring but... "Seriously? Have you wash your hand dude?" 

"You want this garbage basket or your mango milk?"

You rolled your eyes while took the milk.

"Let's go." Hyojung beamed while walk hand in hand with you. And you acted like you want to puke. "Don't touch me with that dirty hand!"

"Don't care!" She laughed while ran away.

You take a glance at Gyujin who already walked away with his friends towards the opposite building. "Thanks."