What is love?

My First Love; Fifteen

 

THIS STORY WAS POSTPONED FEW TIMES SINCE I LOST MY PC AND ALL PASSWORD OF MY ACCOUNT.

BUT NOW, IM BACK SO THE ORIGINAL IDEA HAS BEEN MODIFIED A LITTLE.

 

 

"Urgh, damn this boy, why can't I friend with a guy friend?!" You burst out of anger.

Wooshi laughed so hard. "You're in a relationship, of course, he will mad if you get close to another guy."

"How bout you?" You asked Wooshi, your best male best friend.

He shrugged. "I don't care as long as she can take care of herself.

You sighed.

You heard a small chuckled from your side and you glared at this person none other than your female best friend, Hyojung.

"Don't laugh."

Which only caused her to laugh harder than before.

You rolled your eyes.

She chocked on her drink and Wooshi passed a tissue.

"Slowly my dear."

"Thanks." Hyojung takes a deep breath and finally able to regain her conscious after drunk in the humorous topic brought up by you; my ex-bf is so over-protective!

"In a relationship, you are supposed to loyal to your partner, no cheating and shower them with love."

"She's not cheating technically." Wooshi shoots her with the truth.

You nodded eagerly.

Hyojung shook. "You need to understand your partner too-"

"Why there are so many rules in a relationship?!"

Hyojung turned to Wooshi, asking for help. Wooshi raised his hands immediately, surrender himself. "I don't know, don't ask me."

Hyojung looks into your eyes, deeply and affectionately.

"Babe, it's not a rule, it is part of love." She smiled while grabbed your hand softly. This is her way when she wants to send a message with warm like a mother towards her child. Or, in Wooshi's dictionary, she's using psychology method to brainwash you. Yeah.

"Don't you love him? Don't you want to conquer him? Or getting jealous coz of a trying to snatch him away from you?"

You paused for a moment.

In deep thinking.

Blinking a few times.

Getting into deep of your brain, to find that tiny, cell brain to interpret Hyujong's words.

"I don't feel like that at all."

"What? Don't you like him? What does he mean to you?"

"I do like him. But not to the extent to conquer him."

"So, you only like him, huh? How about love?"

"What is love?"

You looked at both Hyujong and Wooshi.

Hyojung gaped widely.

Wooshi scratched his not-so-itchy head hardly.