5 days rule!

My First Love; Fifteen

 

 

 

You were lying on your bed. It was a hot and bright Sunday. A day for you too be lazy in your house.

"Weird." You uttered while stared up at the ceiling.

Recalling yesterday event. Why would Gyujin came and joined the party? He quit the club last year, so he is no longer the member of the club. The party only for members. Even if he becomes members again, at least you should be alert by Hyojung, the famous gossiper or the members of the club if there are any updates regarding the club.

You scrolled your phone when a notification popped out. You unlocked your phone to read an update from a blogger recently you followed.

 

"Having a feeling on someone that you can't ignore? But that person won't respond to you? Why don't you test them? Let's try using 5 days rule. If that person still doesn't contact you within five days, then it's time for you to move on."

 

"Move on?" You mumbled while wondering what will happen if it's happened to be true. Then you started to read more of the details.

 

"Let's say, you went to a party and meet new people. Then suddenly you saw a guy/girl and have a feeling for him/her. What was that feeling? Because even after you woke up this morning, that feeling never fades away and even become stronger.

Let's reorganize your feelings within 5 days.

First, why 5 days? It's because I have tested it before (on myself) and experimented with my friends it did work! There are 24 hours in one day and 120 hours for 5 days. So we have enough time to sort our mind and feelings. Perhaps you can list down the good and bad impact of all the possibilities choice.

Second, you can learn how you react or how they replied to you. Did the vibes remain the same or change? It can be changed towards positive or negative too!

Third, listen to your heart. Does it say the same as your mind? If it's too hard, you can ask for your friends help. Sometimes third opinions did open our eyes into a new world."

 

"5 days rule huh? Hmmm..." you repeated the title again and again.

This article does attract you! "Should I try it?"

"Hey, sis."

Your brother came into your room without waiting for your permission he sat on the edge on your bed.

"What are you doing?" Seeing you're not responding and was so focus on looking at the ceiling causing his brows furrowed slightly.

"Let's food hunting?"

You turned to him. "Food?"

At the word 'food', no one can stop you. You're the glutton in the family. The proud one. On your fairy-tale.

Reality is...

"I'm speechless. You and food can't be separate. I'm so damn ashamed to have a sister like you." He shook.

"Like, I care~" You get up and took your cap. You put your hands-on pockets, like a boss. You smirked at him while your left eyebrow lifted twice. "Let's go."

Both of you walked past a few shops. 

"Fast food? Western?" Your brother asked while looking around to find the best food. He also wants a place where fewer customers to avoid longer serving dish time. The waiting sure can kill his patient.

"Western. I want some chicken chop. Or any dish with meat." You replied. Your brother looked down at you who was playing a game on your phone. He then placed his arm around you to lead you the way so that you won't hit any lamp post.

"There's a new restaurant open recently. Let's go there." He smiled while recommended although you won't notice it.

"Can we stop by the hipster cafe around our home before going back? I want some boba tea."

"Let's get some for mom and dad too. They can drink after they come back from visiting their friends."

With that, both of you entered a restaurant for lunch. Suddenly, your body was pulled into someone embrace. You look up just to meet your brother's eyes.

"Look at the front, you dummy." He sighed at you who almost bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry." You said before you continued focusing on your phone.

You did not look around nor care about who is the person you just almost hit. You also didn't care to say sorry to that person or thank your brother and just continue playing the game. Like your life depends on it. Well, your brother already accustomed to it. His younger sister is a badass when someone bothering her during the online game session such as Mobile Legend, PUBG and Call of Duty.

Better avoid trouble.

Without realising, you just missed noticing someone that you shouldn't. He was right there watching you the whole time till you walked away with a guy.

 

 

 

On Monday, Hyojung said she and some of the representative students for the school will participate in a singing competition. She will be back late, so she won't accompany you today. Instead, Wooshi will replace her.

"He's not you."

"I know." She patted your cheek.

"He's not 'she'." You pouted to get her attention with a sarcastic comment.

Hyojung chuckled.

"I want my mom." You sobbed while hugging her.

"Those are fake tears and gosh...stop this soap opera." Wooshi rolled his eyes. For real, women can be a nuisance.

You stuck out your tongue.

"Bye. Wish me luck." Hyojung bid before running towards the bus where all the team already hoped in.

You and Wooshi waved to her and wished for her best. "Goodluck!"

After the bus depart, Wooshi accompanies you to your class.

"Seriously, don't you hate woman?"

"Yeah, especially you."

"So just go away. You don't have to walk me, I'm perfectly fine. I can walk to my class by myself." Your eyebrows knitted in the middle causing your forehead had a triple layer of skin hills. "There's no ghost on broad daylight."

"There is no ghost during the day but there are so many crocodiles that you can't ignore." He replied while eyeing left and right.

Your jaw dropped. What kind of bull is your best friend spouting?

Wooshi sighed, what kind of childhood friend he got? Too dumb to understand the metaphor. Or does she purely idiot since she was born?

Lately, there are so many eyes on you since Hyojung posted a picture of you wearing a baby yellow dress on Instagram. Wooshi thought that it just for a couple of days but as the days passed, more and more male students eyeing you. The picture was posted two weeks ago but the aftermath lasts till today. Or maybe will be extended more.

In the picture, you look elegant which is a new side of you that you never showed to others since you were born. Well, you always with long-wide pants or jumper with a white or black t-shirt. None of your wardrobes contains feminine clothes. Nor you own fancy or girly clothes. Oh yes, you only have black and white top aside from jeans and sportswear from Nike, Adidas, Puma, Reebok, Converse and Mizuno.

Since Hyojung is quite familiar with the guys at school, she got almost all of them followed her in the social media. So, this NEW side of you earned some attention from the opposite gender with a new perspective about you.

Cute.

"Plus, Hyojung paid me, so I have to do my job properly till she back." And then he stops walking and you copied him. "Get in. See you during lunch break." He patted you before ran to his class.

"I warn you not to mess with my hair!" You hissed. But paused when suddenly a loud of school bell ringing.

RING!

The bell makes your eardrums deaf for a few seconds.

"Lol, can't you be a little nicer Mr. Bell?" You scolded the bell that was placed outside your class.

"Why are you babbling?" Zico, who seat behind you in the class popped up from behind. He followed your gazed. "Is there something on the wall?"

"God! You almost give me a heart attack." You massage your heart. Your heart almost jumped out when suddenly he appeared out of nowhere.

"Are you done? Can you move aside?" He asked.

"What?" You blinked, did not understand.

Zico sighed, he turned around and suddenly grabbed your hand before yanked you into the class. "You can thank me later."

He said while walked to his seat and pushed his chair under the desk.

"What are you doing? Seat down, quicky!" One of your classmates warned you while pointed to the door.

You saw the teacher from afar. The tiger is heading to your class for Math subject.

"Opps!" Quickly you ran inside the class and went to your seat.

 

 

 

Few days passed, and without realizing, it was already the fifth day of the 5-days rules.

Since today there is no activity club, you wait for Wooshi at the front gate. You were playing with the ground using your shoes when suddenly a pair of shoes stop in front of you. It was big and you thought it was Wooshi. Hyojung has small feet.

"Wooshi-" You blurted out but paused immediately.

"It's Gyujin." He said.

'Sorry, I thought it was my friend'...Is what you said on your brain.

You mouth opened and sometimes closed.

Gyujin felt like you want to say something, but no words are coming out from you.

"Are you going back home?" He asked when noticed you did not utter anything, breaking the silence.

You nodded and then looked away. You felt...awkward. Then you saw Wooshi from afar. Quickly, you waved to him.

"Wooshi!" You jogged to his side like a kid. "Let's go!"

Wooshi was surrounded by his friends. He blinked at you when you tugged at his arm. "What's wrong with you?"

He nodded to his classmates, a signature of man to bid goodbye before looked down at you again. "Got a fever mam?"

You fake a laughed. "Silly Wooshi! I'm fine. Let's grab some ice cream. I need some refreshment~"

 

 

 

 

Can you recognised or distinguish your feeling between love, crush and admire?