New girl

My First Love; Fifteen

 

 

 

Since Hyojung got a fever and absent for two days, you have no choice but to eat lunch alone while Wooshi always had lunch with his classmate.

"Sophia."

You looked up when someone called your name. A beautiful girl with long hairs stood the corner of your table. She was holding a tray of food. "Hi."

You blinked for a moment before could answer. "Uh-oh...Chungha?"

She bits her lips, "Can I sit here?"

You looked to your right and left. "As you please."

She pulled a chair and seat immediately. "It was so hard to find a place to seat and the other seats already got reserved. So, sorry to trouble you this time."

You gazed at her with an empty mind and nodded slowly, don't know what to do.

"I'm surprised you went to this school. I just moved here and lived with my uncle for the time being." She smiled.

You thought for a while, "So where are your parents?"

"They passed away." Chungha said while playing with the food using her spoon.

*Oh, I'm so sorry for your lost.* You felt bad. But then you just realised that you were talking in your head.

"Our home almost in the same direction, would you like to go back home together today?"

"Really?" She excited. But then her expression change. "Is it okay to ask you?"

"What is it?" You curious but still smile at her.

"Can we...be friends?" She asked. She looks like a kid who wants to makes a friend. "I'm not so friendly with the other girls, so it might be hard for me to get a friend." She added to convince you.

You want to laugh but you managed to control yourself. "I'm more than glad to be your friend."

"Which class are you in?" You shoved some food into your mouth.

"Class D. How bout you?"

"Class A."

"Oh, you're must be an ace for this school." She sighed.

"I'm an ordinary student. By the way, you still have a chance to improve your grade." You encourage her. *Oh my god, my goddess is so beautiful even when she's pouting and look at that, her eyes, sho shiny!*

"I want you to be my mentor!" She exclaimed.

You blinked. "Me?"

She nodded. "I want to be in the same class as you. You are my first friend."

You felt touch by her words. "I will do my best to help you so we can be in the same class next semester!"

 

 

 

After the recess, someone suddenly grabbed your arm. Your head turned to the owner of the hand.

"Why didn't you come to me?"

You tilted your neck. "What?"

Wooshi released your hand and put both his hands inside his pocket.  Some of your girl classmates squealed like a fan girl when saw Wooshi looks like a model when he leaned against the wall.

"Were you eating alone?"

"Nope. I have a new friend." You beamed.

Wooshi's forehead got some wrinkles. "Who?"

"New girl." You said as you smiled. "She's my goddess. Like in those mangas I read- Ahh~ she's so beautiful!"

Wooshi rolled his eyes.

Manga.

Anime.

Again.

*This girl never stops her fangirling those stupid drawings.* Wooshi sighed.

"Let's go back home together today." Wooshi said while walked away.

"Ehh, why?" You surprised.

Wooshi also surprised at your reaction. "Why? You don't like going back with me? Or do you want to go back with...." Wooshi smile while teasing you.

"No! I mean yesterday you said you have to practise basketball after school."

Wooshi approached you. He walked slowly. Like taking his own time. And bent to your height.

"Your brother might kick me for leaving his crybaby girl walking back home alone." Then, he ruffled your hair again.

"Aish! Wooshi!" You slapped him but he managed to avoid.

He stuck out his tongue like a kid. "See ya!"

"Aishhh!" You stomped your feet causing the hallway echoed.

 

 

"Yo!"

Wooshi shoved his phone inside his pocket when someone tapped his shoulder. He pushed himself from the gate where he was waiting for you.

"Watching ?" Your eyebrows lifted twice while joking with him.

Wooshi smirked. "I'm messaging your brother saying there is a guy in school-"

Before he could finish his sentences, you covered his mouth quickly.

"Sophie."

Both of you turned to the side at the same time.

"Oh, Chungha." Quickly you pulled your hands from Wooshi.

"Chungha this is Wooshi, my buddy. Wooshi this is Chungha, the new student."

Chungha smiled. She was about to raise her hand for handshaking but Wooshi was so damn quick to change the topic.

"Let's go or else I'm gonna get mad again." Wooshi said while walked away.

"Oh, wait!" You grabbed Chungha and pulled her with you.

In the middle of walking back home, you have to separate from Chungha as she had to take another road.

"See you tomorrow!" You waved at Chungha.

You jogged a little to Wooshi side.

"Hyojung is coming tomorrow."

"Yes." You nodded. Of course, you know but why does he repeating that?

"So you have to say goodbye to that girl. Or Hyojung gonna be sad."

"I'm going to invite her to have lunch with us tomorrow. You see, she's a new student."

"I can see that." Wooshi squeezed his eyes. Something tells you that he doesn't like the new girl. So you were thinking of changing the topic.

"Do you have a practice tomorrow?"

"Yes." Wooshi pulled out his hands and placed behind his head for rest. "You wanna come and watch me play?"

"Urgh no. Too bored. I prefer using my free time watching my anime." You flipped your hair.

Wooshi pulled your hair like pulling a dog. "Let's go back home."

"Let me go! Wooshi! You idiot!" You screamed while Wooshi pulled you till you guys reach the house. Wooshi and Hyojung lived next to your house.

"Hyojung is coming tomorrow. Do you have to go lunch with that girl again tomorrow?"

You saw how concerned he is by his looks. But you feel bad cause she's a new transfer student with no friends nor familiar with the environment.

"Well, it's not like I'm going to forget you guys. She can be our new friend."

"See ya." Wooshi entered his house. You sighed.

 

 

 

***Author note: Let say, the cleverer you are, the more chances for you to get into the first class. So, in this story, I make the order from A to H. A is the ace of the school. While H is less clever students.