Getting closer

My First Love; Fifteen

 

 

 

It's been two weeks since both of you and Gyujin joined the art club. Although you have known Hyujong and Wooshi since kindergarten however you guys never have the same taste in hobbies or skills. Hyojung since kid already acknowledges for having an angelic voice and good in singing while Wooshi got his talent in basketball from his father and brother. Only you who have multiples hobbies and always changed from time to time.

Gyujin was peeping at you while biting his lower lip. "We...never exchanged our numbers yet."

"Hmm?" You softly mumbled while focusing on your canvas. But there's no response suddenly. So, you turned to him.

There, again, he smiles like a deity. Causing your soul bounced and jumped down the building.

"Can we exchange our numbers?"

"Lol. Give your phone." You shook your head but! Deep in your heart was happy.

"Thanks." He smiled ear to ear.

"Don't smile."

"Why?"

"You make me blind." You giggled.

And then he thought a bad idea and swipe some of the colours on your cheeks.

Your mouth formed an O shape.

Shocked.

When you turned he already ran away.

"Get your come back here you bad guy, damn Gyujin!" You shrieked when you saw your face from the reflection of the window glasses.

All you heard was his laughing hollered the hallway.

 

 

After school ended, you saw Hyojung and Wooshi were waiting for you at the front gate.

"Sop!" Hyojung waved at you. You smiled as a response.

"Bye." You turned to Gyujin and to bid goodbye.

"See you tomorrow." He replied.

You nodded. *Damn, don't give that smile. I can die.*

"Hey, hey, hey. Why are you walking together?" Wooshi asked.

"We joined the same club and got off at the same time." You said like it was a natural thing.

"Ahh, our Sop getting a new boyfie." Hyojung smirked.

"He's not. We're just friend." You corrected her.

"But you seem a lot happy with him compared to your previous relationship." Wooshi pointed out a fact.

You were speechless. You didn't even realise how happy you were. Or how much you smile lately. Or did you often laugh after meeting Gyujin?

"Did I?"

Both your besties nodded.

"Let's go back home. It's going to rain soon." Wooshi said.

Hyojung and you quickly walked beside Wooshi who already taken his leave.

 

 

That night, suddenly a message comes in.

"Who is it?" You saw an unfamiliar number.

-It's me, Gyujin!-

You smiled while taking a seat on your bed.

+What are you doing?+

-I just finished drawing our club task.-

+That's fast! I still have a long way to go~+

-But you're good at colouring. Your last time art has a good combination of colours. What are you doing?-

+That was last minute idea. I'm watching TV.+

-What show?-

+Initial D.+

-What?! You watch that? Which channel?-

+Urm, channel 8. Why?+

-Oh damn, I like that movie too!-

*He what? Why there are so many things that he likes the same as mine?* You wondered. But in a good way. Which led you to feel like someone finally understands you!

+The movie just started. Don't worry.+

-Thanks! I finally can watch this movie again coz I like this movie. A lot! It's my wish to rewatch this movie again.-

Suddenly you felt warmness from his words. Like you are the one who helps him to fulfil his wishes.

+Hey, close your eyes!+

-Why?-

+She's wearing less. Just close your eyes. It's not good for your eyes.+

Gyujin chuckled. He re-read your message again and again.