Alone

My First Love; Fifteen

 

 

+Hey, close your eyes!+

-Why?-

+She's wearing less. Just close your eyes. It's not good for your eyes.+

Gyujin looked up to the TV and saw a scene where the female lead was wearing a bikini at the beach in the Initial D movie.

He chuckled. He re-read your message again and again. 

"Cute."

 

 

 

Without realizing, three months have passed since you entered high school.

The passed memory about your relationship with your ex-boyfriend from middle-school has long gone from your archive.

You don't feel like hating him or mad. It's like he never exists in your dictionary before this. So it's much more convenient this way since you saw in drama every girl is having a hard time to move on from their past relationship. But not for your case. You look much happier. Like what Wooshi said.

"I'm so happy that I could die." You beamed.

"What?"

You turned to Wooshi. Just realised you were not alone. "Let's go to school or else we're gonna be late."

Wooshi blinked. "It's you who was a daydream."

"Don't badmouth about your angel." You pointed to your face.

"You?" Wooshi shrieked. "Angel?"

You nodded eagerly. "Double yes!"

"My !" Wooshi walked past you. And mumbled something along the way. Like those aunties on gossip mode.

"See you later." You bid goodbye to Wooshi. He's not in the same class as you and Hyojung. So you guys always walked together and separate after reached school since his class in the opposite the way.

"Oh I forgot, I might be late today coz of club practice. So you have to go back alone." Wooshi pouted while mouthing 'sorry'.

You're a little surprised and disappointed. But you covered your expression quickly.

"It's okay." You gave an assuring smile.

You're not afraid of walking back home alone, but you're not used to walking home alone. Since you, Wooshi and Hyojung always together. But Hyojung got fever lately and need to rest at home for two days as the doctor prescribed.

He ruffled your bang. "I know Hyojung is sick but bare with it for two days. Be a good girl, go back straight to home and..."

"I know, I know! Stop it you dum dum!" You pushed his big hand away. Your face shows 'now my hairs in a mess'. "Urgh, seriously. I'm gonna tell my mom!" And with that, you walked to your class.

Wooshi sighed. "...I'm gonna say don't talk to a stranger."

 

 

Since there's no club for today, you go went home a little early. On the way, you saw a bookstore. You sighed. "Wooshi said straight to go back home."

Before you take a step, you looked at the bookstore.

Heaven for every student.

Or maybe only to you.

Your heaven.

If other girls love to buy makeup while you, on the other hand, giggled at the idea of buying manga books or anime magazines.

"Wooshi and gonna be mad but, I'm just gonna take a look. Just for 8 minutes. I promise. Pinky promises!"

With that thought in your mind, you aimed to spend not more or less than 8 minutes in the book store.

*Holy ! My babies~* Your eyes full of tears when you step inside the store. To your left, your favourite anime series. And to your right, there's a famous manga author's new release book.

Slowly you approach the book while placing your palm on top of it.

Feeling the vibes.

"I'm gonna collect the debt from my brother for cover up his secret smoking the other day. Then I can bring you guys to our home." You smiled insanely at the manga books.

"Okay, time's up." You shoved all the dramatic feelings and exit the bookstores.

"Sorry!"

You looked up.

A girl with beautiful black and rounded eyes.

Her long brown hair a little curl at the bottom.

*So beautiful.* Your brain tells you.

"I'm sorry but I think I got the wrong address. Do you know where is XX street?"

Her voice is very soft like a lullaby.

There's no acne on her skin or reddish. And they look so smooth. Her eyebrows look perfect.

She was about 160-168cm height.

She looks like the heroine in your favourite manga!

So perfect.

"Urm, take this road, and then turn left. There, you go straight and take another left." You quickly pull your soul back to earth before they lost in the middle of the universe while imagining your manga character.

"Thanks!" She beamed.

*Gosh, you're so beautiful, like a goddess!* You smiled. "No worries."

"I'm Chungha." She introduced herself.

You were surprised for a moment when she held out her hand right away but you still took her hand and shook. "Call me Sophie."