First conversation

My First Love; Fifteen

 

 

 

It was Hyojung birthday party. And of course, she invited too many students from the school.

Let's rephrased that sentence once again.

She invited too many MALE students from the school. From junior to senior and sometimes you even thought whether this is a birthday party or funeral gathering. The family members that you never met nor knows suddenly appeared at the funeral. Out of blue, you have long-distance cousins or short-distance grandpa bla bla bla~

You look left and saw five boys from other schools.

"The heck? Why is she inviting other schools?"

"Coz the more the merrier."

Wooshi came seat beside you with some desserts on his plate. You grabbed some from him which earn a glared.

"These are mine!" Wooshi being protective over his food.

You wipe some of the creams on his cheeks and stealing another dessert from him.

"Hey, I want some drink." You ordered Wooshi.

"Get it by yourself." Wooshi shoved a cupcake on his mouth.

"I'm too lazy to do something, babe." You spread your legs.

"Seat properly, you're a lady!"

"If and only if you get me some drink, I will listen." You smirked. Wooshi rolled his eyes. "Am not a butler nor your servant."

"Although you said that, but you still run the errand for me. Pfft." You chuckled while Wooshi walked away to get some water for you. Wooshi, your best butler.

"Are you alone?"

You turned to your side. Surprised was written all over your face.

"Am I that scary?"

You blinked a few times.

"G-Gyujin?" You blurted out without realising.

"Am I that famous? How did you know my name?" He smiled while taking a  seat next to you. He looks flashy or maybe his white teeth reflecting the disco lamp.

*Urgh, my eyes! I'm blind.* You cleared your throat. "Urm, Hyujong always showed to me her fancy boyfie list."

"She what?" He raised one eyebrow.

*Urgh, did I just digging my own graveyard.* You gave him a super dashing smile. "You see, Hyujong has many male friends so I can only remember one or two of them."

You said that while pointed out to the hall full of people. He did realise that most of them are boys and some from other schools.

"I feel proud."

"Sorry?"

"Coz I'm one of two people that you remembered among Hyujong's list."

You coughed.

He chuckled.

"You said one or two. But I'm glad at least I'm one of them. People usually used two or three, but you're different. Which make me special." He turned to you and smiled. "Thanks for the honour, your highness, Sophia the first."

You burst into a laugh. And he laughed with you. From afar, there are two pair of eyes were watching you.

"Aww, she's very quick at this thinggy. Here I am worried if none of my male guests able to break the ice of our Rough-y Princess. Our brat is not that bad." Hyujong nudged Wooshi. She took one of the drink from Wooshi's hands. "Thanks." After taking a sip she left Wooshi for another guest.

Wooshi sighed and shrugged. "Should ask Hyujong to bring more female friends next year."