New girl (2)

My First Love; Fifteen

 

 

 

"Chungha, this is Hyojung. And Hyojung this is Chungha." You introduce both of them to each other. Unlike Wooshi, Hyojung smiled and nodded.

"Nice to meet you." Chungha smiled.

"Same here. I can see why Sop is looking up to you." Hyojung made eye with you.

You raised one of your eyebrows.

"You are perfectly made out of her manga character."

"M-manga?" Chungha looks like she has a big question mark on top of her head.

"Nothing!" You tried your best to give an assuring smile.

Hyojung chuckled. "She's a fan of manga and anime."

"Hyojung!" You voice a little echoed in the cafeteria.

"Oh hahaha." Chungha laughed.

You felt embarrassed. 'She must be thinking I'm weird' is all in your head.

"I don't like her. She's not good."

Those phrases keep repeating in Hyojung's head. So, Hyojung would like to see what kind of this new girl that makes her bestie worship her like a goddess.

"It's okay. I think everyone has their preferences." Chungha smiled at you.

You felt warm in her words. *She understands me.*

"You can come and eat with us every day!" You delighted. In your mind, the future gonna be so amazing as you can have more friends and clique that you can share about your hobbies and interest.

"Thanks!"

 

 

After lunch, the three of you walked back to class. Chungha's class is two away from yours. When you guys reach the level of your class,  suddenly you bumped into Gyujin.

"Hey, Sophie." Gyujin came with his angelic smile.

On the hallway.

The sun shines brightly.

The sunray hits his teeth.

The reflecting of light causing your eyes blind.

*Damn. I don't know how many times I died.* But you smiled automatically like a puppy.

"You look happy today."

Gyujin just entered the chat room.

Gyujin just starts a conversation with you.

Gyujin is waiting for your reply.

Those were on your head. Your brain keeps sending signal to your nerves and systems. Alerting your whole body causing some of your body stiff a little.

"Yeah, food makes me happy."

Gyujin chuckled at your joke causing you to be sent to heaven.

"See you at the club later." Gyujin nodded while walking to the bridge that connecting the building you were at and the other building.

Hyojung shook at you, who was staring blankly at the air where Gyujin was stood before. She sighed. *This brat, must be daydream again.*

But she saw something that she was supposed not to see.

"Chungha."

Chungha suddenly brought back to the world like she was floating somewhere in the middle of the universe. "Yes?"

"The class was about to start." Hyojung said.

"Ahh, okay. Thanks." Chungha nodded. She turned to you. "Let's go back home together."

"Ah, we can't today! I have club activity." You gave her a 'sorry' look.

She smiled and shook. "It's okay."

"Let's go. The teacher is coming." Hyojung reminded both of you.

 

 

Wooshi just finish changed into his sports attire for basketball practice. Since the tournament is around the corner, he and the team needs to practice hard.

"What are you doing here?" Wooshi asked as he put down his things.

Hyojung crossed her arms.

Wooshi studied Hyojung's faced. Something's going on. So, he took a seat next to her.

"Spill out."

Hyojung sighed. "Your idiot bestie."

"What's wrong with ma girl?" Wooshi turned to Hyojung.

"She's idiot coz she's too clumsy to notice such small thing."

Wooshi sensed something. "Didn't I told to you to stay away from that new girl?"

Hyojung looked to the floor. Like a kid make a mistake.

Wooshi sighed. "What happens?"

"There's nothing happen it just that..." Hyojung makes a long paused before continued. "...she looks like she has interest towards Gyujin too."

 

 

 

Chungha was running to you when she saw Gyujin stood beside you.

"Sophie!"

Both of you and Gyujin turned to her.

"Chungha." You smiled before turned to Gyujin. "See you tomorrow."

Gyujin nodded and waved back to you while you ran towards Chungha.

"Let's go!" You beamed.

Chungha was a little bit disappointed when you didn't introduce her to your friend but she managed to cover it up.

"Who's that?" Chungha asked.

"Oh, that's Gyujin." You smiled from ear to ear.

Chungha nodded. "Which class?"

"Class B."

"Did you like him?" Chungha carefully asked.

"W-What?" You gasped. Your eyes rounded like it wants to pop out. "No! No!" You denied.

Strongly disagree.

Come on, you have so many boy friends. Even your brother's friends are your friends.

And Wooshi's basketball team also closed to you.

You were surrounded by males that you did not have any feelings for them at all.

Because you like to have more male friends than females because they're insensitive towards small things and no drama life!

No drama, no stress.

No stress, no wrinkles.

No wrinkles, no ageing.

Means happy ending for everyone.

Isn't it simple, is it?

"I see. Do you want to go try new bread at the bakery?" Chungha invited.

"That new bakery shop?" You asked. Chungha can see how your eyes shined more than gold.

"Yes! I heard they said it was delicious."

"I like delicious things!"

And with that, both of you walked together to the bakery.

 

 

The next two days, Wooshi asks you to accompany him to a bookstore nearby. Just about to entered the shop, Wooshi got a phone calll.

When Wooshi was busy picking up the phone, you saw Gyujin on the opposite building. He was standing in front of the flower shop. You didn't have a chance to say hi to him since Wooshi dragged you into the store after finish the call. When you both finish buying books, he's no longer in the florist anymore.