What happen to them?

My First Love; Fifteen

 

 

 

Time flew very fast. One year already passed.

You are in the second year of high school.

Sometimes when you passed the corridor, some juniors were talking of Gyujin and Chungha. They think highly of this greatest couple in school. Such as,

Sweet couple.

Match made in heaven.

Relationship goals.

However, in reality, it was different.

Or maybe only for you.

Gyujin stopped coming to the art club and he even quit after two months he's in the relationship. There was one day you heard from Hyojung who has a connection with Gyujin's friends told that Chungha forbids Gyujin from befriending with you.

She won't allow Gyujin talking to you.

She even banned him joined the club as long as you were a member of the club.

Chungha never comes to you anymore. Even when you guys bumped into each other she will make herself busy. She got new friends easily, well she's a beauty so it's not that hard to make friends in reality. But you wondered why on earth in the first place she got closed to you just to leave you behind alone after she and Gyujin become a couple? Is it a rule for every couple to not being close to another gender once they become mate? Again you wondered, what is love anyway?!

How you wish to tell these truths to the world, where others don't see it behind the scene but unlucky for you Chungha is very famous in the school. They named her as a goddess. So who will believe if you said something bad about their goddess who they worship?

 

 

 

On Saturday, after finish the tuition, you and Hyojung went to a new cafe nearby recently just opened and passed a florist. You recall a memory when you accompany Wooshi to the bookstore and saw Gyujin was buying the flower that you like but for another girl. A sad memory suddenly recalls which put you in a bad mood.

You shook your head because this is not the time to think about him. Let's focus on my date with Hyojung.

"Hey, look at this news!" Hyojung shared with you her phone. You and Hyojung were busy talking about current k-pop idol gossips when Hyojung saw a familiar person.

"Sop." Hyojung elbowed you, tried to get your attention.

You turned to her and followed her gaze.

"Chungha?" You mumbled. Chungha was walking hand in hand with another boy.

"Who's that boy?" Hyojung wondered. "I never saw that boy before this. Not our schoolmate, nor the neighbour school's students." Hyojung tried to open her library full of boys' list name.

"I don't know." Maybe her family member? You tried to recall all the boys you have ever known.

Out of blue, that guy kissed Chungha. Chungha was surprised but she did not push him and even hugged him. They do look lovely but...

"It's not Gyujin-" Your eyes rounded. Why did she kiss back if it's not Gyujin, her boyfriend?

 

 

 

After went back to home, you laid down on your bed. Thinking back about the previous scene.

"Should I tell Gyujin?" Your head saying no, while your heart saying yes. You grabbed your phone and suddenly paused. You want to tell Gyujin but then you though it was not your problem because for the whole one year both Gyujin and Chunha never talk to you anymore after they become a couple.

He stops talking to you.

He won't reply to your message.

He quit the club.

He avoids being in the same place as you.

So why should you concern with their problem?

Like can you help resolve their problem?

Who is you to them anyway?

With that, you put down your phone and switch on your PC to watch your favourite anime.

 

 

 

The next morning Hyojung greeted you with a piece of hot-topic news in school; the break up of Gyujin and Chungha.

"When?" You asked. You just finished discussing the Maths project with your team project when she came.

Hyojung shrugged. "I don't know but this is what I got from my agent which is also one of his classmates."

Hyojung talking as if she's part of the spy agency and has so many resources like snapping her finger and all of them will feed her the gossip she wants at once!

Of course, you did not bother by that. But what bother you was how's Gyujin doing right now. You want to ask Gyujin if he's okay after knows that Chunha was cheating on him but you didn't.

Hyojung saw your hesitation after taking out your phone but stop in the middle. "Won't you message him?"

You shook and put your phone back under the table. You opened your exercise book to make yourself busy.

"You know, this is the time where you need to be by his side." She holds your shoulder gently.

"I'm an outsider." With that, you start to focus on your homework.

 

 

After two weeks, some juniors started a rumour that Chungha has a spare boyfriend behind Gyujin. While others said that Chungha has a rich fiance. You heard that Gyujin didn't come to school anymore for three weeks.

You sighed. "He's not over her yet. And I won't be bothered by their issues."