Same interest

My First Love; Fifteen

 

 

 

This is your first year in high school and you were looking for a club to join. Hyojung joined singing while Wooshi joined the basketball. You're not good at sports or have talent in singing. So, let's just find a club where you can fit in. However, you stop in the mid hallway as your shoelaces were untied.

"Jeez."

You bend down and tidy them then a pair of shoes stop in front of you. You looked up just to meet a pair of beautiful brown eyes.

"My lady, this is not the way you tied them."

And with that, he helped you.

"Where were you going?" He offered his hand. You paused for second thinking first time a human being on earth has ever offered you a hand where Wooshi if in this position will offer his elbow (caused of your roughness) while Hyojung just pulls you up with all her might (due to her low strength). Thinking back, both of your BFF are angels on faces but devils on mouths.

You took his hand to stand up.

*Dang, such a fine tall man.* You envy how your height only reached his shoulder.

He chuckled, noticed your pout. And so, he bent to your high.

"Are you not going to answer me?" He is using his charming smile again while tilting his head.

"Huh?"

"Which club are you going to?" He asked again.

"Uh-oh. Me? Don't know." You slumped. Thinking hard. He smiled, as he can read your mind like a crystal clear. Or perhaps your face easily showed all your expression.

"How about you?" You try to get some info from him.

"Hmm, I'm looking for a club that can help me use my creativity."

*Creativity?* Your eyes widened. Like getting some inspiration. *Why did I not think about this before?* Like a bulb suddenly in above your head.

"Ahh drawing!" You slapped your forehead.

"You like drawing too?" He asked, full of curiosity.

"You too?" You answered with a question.

He smiled and nodded. "Let's go together?"

 

"What are you looking at?"

You looked up and saw Gyujin was walking towards you.

You can feel the couch on the deepened a bit as Gyujin take a seat next to you.

"Some fun video." You switch off your phone and put it back to your side.

He grabbed your phone and unlocked it. "You have no password?"

"Yeah, so what?" You said while trying to steal back your phone but his hand was long.

"Oh, anime!"

You were afraid he will call you a freak like Hyojung and Wooshi. But to your dismay, he was looking up for it. He seems happy.

"I like watching this series too!" He excited.

"Really?" You're in joy. Finally! There is someone who understands what is being an anime fans!

Scratch Hyojung and Wooshi ideas of watching horror movies. Let's welcome Gyujin's anime fanatic interest.

And both of you fall deep in chatting about anime in the art club's lounger.