Seeking Help

I Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9: Seeking Help

Luhan whimpered, clutching on to Youngsoo’s body, gripping at the toned stomach. He could feel Youngsoo’s wings wrap around Luhan’s small body, pulling him even closer to the taller figure. “Don’t worry, Seoyeon. I won’t let you get hurt, not under my watch.”

Luhan slowly nodded, but he couldn’t help peeking up from Youngsoo’s shoulders to glance at the figures. 

Luhan quickly ducked down as he saw a blade going straight for his face. He breathed out a sigh of relief, but his fingers latched away from Youngsoo’s strong chest. He slowly backed away, his flowing skirts swayed in the wind, slowly waving along with the quick sharp movements that Youngsoo made. Blood sprayed everywhere, but it was impossible for anyone to die. It was a useless battle filled with pain and anger. There would be no satisfaction in the end. 

Feathers started flying. Luhan widened his eyes, surely Youngsoo did not attempt to rip their wings out. That would be impossible, Youngsoo was not a part of the royal family, yet the wings tore off like a knife cutting into cheese. 

Luhan clapped his hands around his mouth to avoid making any noise. He shook his head, who was this creature? Who was Youngsoo? Was this the same man that he thought he knew?

Luhan quickly turned his head away, the fallen wings that lay on the floor, scattered in a pile disgusted Luhan. He couldn’t believe what he was looking at. How could a commoner do something that even the royal family thought was horrid?

Luhan touched his own wings, they had many red dots, the blood of the intruders stained the pure white. It reminded Luhan of the pale units of clouds that always hung in the sky, only this time it reminded him of the war, people lying on the ground, facing their death with the blood red liquid coating the white snow in a thick layer of red. The air was horrid, it smelt of iron and rust, the taste filled everyone’s mouths, but there was nothing better than the satisfaction of killing your enemy. 

Luhan quickly dropped. He didn’t know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter