The Man In The Red Shoes

I Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chapter 7: The Man In the Red Shoes

Baekhyun had always had a certain attraction for the color red. He had his nails painted the bloody crimson color and his hair was flaming red. He was the fire of the room, the person that controlled the temperature of what others where like. Baekhyun was the light that lit everyone up.

His toes clicked and clacked as he walked on the glace floor, each footstep echoed across the hallway. It was time to meet the new girls and to teach them some etiquette before meeting the king and queen.

Baekhyun has always had this job. It was his first, and probably last job that he would every get. He loved the idea of seeing lovely girls all nicely dressed with their long hair curled and layers of jewelry adorning their small and delicate arms.

To say the least, Baekhyun loved it. He loved the idea of being able to teach the up tight ladies on how to have fun and let loose without showing this desire to others. Many said that Baekhyun was magic, a single touch from the fire headed fairy would bring their steps to life. Baekhyun took that as a joke, one time he even brought a silver colored stick to replicate a ‘wand’. 

Baekhyun was lonely though. Sure, his outgoing personality made it seem as if he was surrounded with loved ones and life that would make many jealous to the core, but Baekhyun had always wanted someone that clicked with him. He had always wanted someone that was just his. His parents had said he was possessive, but what other could you expect from the fire headed boy?

There was one person that came to mind whenever Baekhyun thought of someone perfect. Duke Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol was from a neighboring area that was quite small, but the duke seemed to know his prince, Oh Sehun.

Duke Chanyeol was tall, even taller than Sehun. 

He had wildly curly hair that strangely resembled that of twigs and weeds, but the duke’s gummy smile and boisterous laughs always made Baekhyun grin. They had gotten along well with each other, going as far as sharing a room when accompanying Sehun to far away parties and galas. 

Baekhyun was not unfamiliar with the girls that made it into the second step. They had beautiful locks of hair and large doe like eyes and a personality that just stood out, whether it being extremely shy or s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter