Help Me

I Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5: Help Me

Luhan backed away, the man cloaked person didn’t seem very safe and the knife in his hand also didn’t seem very safe, at all. The figure edged even closer, its left hand bleeding. A shard of glass stuck between its thumb and pointer finger. Luhan quickly glanced around the room, trying to find an escape, but the only way to leave was to fly out the balcony or risk being killed.

Luhan hitched his breath as the cloaked figure traced its long, cold figures along Luhan’s cheeks. 

Underneath the the cloak, the back was smooth. No signs of wings, at all. stared into the covered face of the imposter and gasped as he felt a sharp, cool metal grazing his stomach. The imposter quickly sliced downwards and dropped the knife quickly running out the way it came from.

Luhan bent over and clutched his stomach, his fingers were stained with blood and the dress he had worn was of no use anymore. Luhan slowly walked to the bed, yelling. “Help!” 

The door knocked a couple of minutes longer, it had given Luhan time to rip off the edges of the skirt to measly bandage himself up.

“Seoyeon!” yelled a familiar voice. Luhan shy-ed away from the door, but he felt a breath of relief coming out of his mouth as he saw Youngsoo with a cheerful smile and his sloppy hair. “Youngsoo!” said Luhan immediately getting, but he quickly sat back down from the pain.

“Seoyeon, I heard you call for help. Security is currently tracking for the imposter,” Youngsoo brushed away the bangs from Luhan’s head, “Are you okay?” Luhan nodded, but Youngsoo only frowned, “Look what they’ve done to you.” Youngsoo placed his head on the bed, lying down next to Luhan. “But then again, you are a measly contestant.” 

Luhan smacked the boy in the chest which erupted a large boisterous laughter from his chest, “Seoyeon-ah! That really hurt!” He rubbed his chest and pouted, which Luhan happily ignored.

“How did the contest go?” 

“Contest?”

Youngsoo nodded, “You know, that meaningless contest thousands of girls look forward to in hopes of finding their prince charming, literally.”

Luhan squeezed his arm in annoyance, “Do you happen to know the prince?” 

Youngsoo cocked his head and leaned closer to Luhan’s face, breathing out a puff of air before lying back down. “You and the prince look awfully alike,” Luhan cov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter