My Sacrifice

I Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11: My Sacrifice

Subin wept, her eyes were stained with tears, trailing down her perfect porcelain like skin. Her hair fanned around her face as she buried her head atop Luhan’s shoulders. “Seoyeon..” She whispered out, “You can’t let them do this to me.”

Luhan picked at the strands of hair that weren’t perfectly aligned with the rest. “It’s not my choice.”

Seoyeon in a deep breath. “I thought that I would be the one!” She cried, “I thought I would be the last sacrifice and live a happily ever after with the Prince.” 

Luhan only hummed, “I suppose so.” He had unconsciously grew guilty of Subin’s position. It wasn’t his fault that she was the one that was picked to die for the bad results the Prince had faced, but it was his fault that Subin’s life may have been shortened by a few weeks or more. 

Subin sobbed even more, “I don’t deserve this!” she wrapped her fist around a bundle of Luhan’s dress, “You have to help me. You have to get me out of this!”

Luhan smiled down, “What do you mean?”

Subin’s mouth gaped open. “I’m about to die and you’re asking me what I mean?” she slammed her fist down on the chair, leaving the bundle of cloth crinkled. “I thought I could trust you.”

Luhan smirked, “You can.”

Subin frowned, “What’s wrong with you, Luhan?”

The latter only smirked, “You’ll owe me.”

-

Night reigned outside, the musky smell of rain and wood overtook Luhan’s senses. He shook his wings, slowly rising up to sit atop the tall balcony railing, the smooth white wood was cool to the touch, allowing his hands to slowly graze over the lining. 

The sound of tapping glass silenced Luhan’s breathing. A tall figure walked in, with his bright smile and sloppy hair. His clothes were pitch black, blending into the dead of night.

“Seoyeon.” He whispered, inching closer to the figure. Silver wings spread out as they flew up, catching the wind to drift next to Luhan.

“Youngsoo,” said Luhan smiling a slow and sad smile, “You’re back.”

The man smiled back, slowly enveloping Luhan in his wings, “I’m going to miss you.”

Luhan scoffed, “We’ve only known each other for a few days, what are you talking about?”

Youngsoo gently

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter