The Unknown

I Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6: The Unknown

Luhan straightened his back when the door knocked, the knocker wasted no time on waiting for the injured boy to get up. The large door popped open, a sparkle of shimmer rained down. 

His stomach ached, but with Youngsoo’s help the wound had scabbed over. Thankfully the intruder was anything but skilled and the wound was merely a slash. 

The Prince was standing there in the shimmering sun. The warm rays beat down on Sehun’s silver wings, they looked like the circular shaped objects he had seen on Earth. Sehun walked over and touched Luhan’s stomach. He felt the damp cloth of the bandage noticing the dress Luhan was wearing was also stained, but a white powder covered the wound. A shimmery substance that Sehun had never seen before.

“Your majesty,” whispered Luhan. His throat was dry from the shock and the shouting he had done at night. Pain and suffering was something that did not simply come to you. Up upon The Heavens no one faced any struggles. Sure, some titles and positions were better than others, but the goal of unity was always there. There was supposed to be no fright of death and pain. There was not even a mention of it.. to think of it, Luhan had never seen the possibility of the passing of life. No one spoke of it.

“What is your name?” asked Sehun. For once, the handsome prince was very worried. The tall angel furrowed his eyebrows, who would attack the palace? It was the most heavily guarded place in The Heavens and the punishment would only result in an instant ticket down to Earth, forever.

“Seoyeon,” said Luhan. He glanced down at his hands which were stained with blood. He slowly picked at the cloth on the dress, rubbing it trying to get the metallic smell off his hands.

Sehun smiled, a suspicious smile in Luhan’s opinion. The quirky smile didn’t fade as Luhan edged away from the royal, but as soon as the poor boy got up Sehun pulled him back down. This time on the prince’s lap. 

“Your majesty, I don’t think it is appropriate for me to be on your lap. There are many other girls asking for your love, it would not be far towards them if I am in this position.” 

Sehun rolled his perfectly shaped eyes, “I am the prince, just like you have said.” Sehun stared into Luhan’s deep chestnut colored eyes, “I can do what I want.” 

Luhan sighed and crossed his arms, avoiding his injured bandages. 

“Your majesty-” 

“Call me Sehun.” 

Luhan blushed a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter